Ikhan

Democrats have control over the senate

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, Duke & Marie said:

it’s not racist at all

People who illegally cross without the relevant paperwork are illegals... the fact that many later put in applications to obtain status dosent change that fact...

not only are they illegals but by crossing without any type of visa,  they have no respect for our laws and should be considered as such

What i feel for are the children put on train car roofs by adults and sent to ride into the US / several photos of this if you look online

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
13 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Sorry but that is what happens in many cases is they file fraudulent claims in a bid to try to stay in the country, and it's not racist

that's what they all say isn't it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 hours ago, Duke & Marie said:

it’s not racist at all

People who illegally cross without the relevant paperwork are illegals... the fact that many later put in applications to obtain status dosent change that fact...

sounds like you've never been to a border crossing.

This is going to shock you, but you don't need to illegally cross to get to a border agent at the crossing and claim asylum

but hey, MAGA right?

1 hour ago, Babu Frik said:

sounds like you've never been to a border crossing.

This is going to shock you, but you don't need to illegally cross to get to a border agent at the crossing and claim asylum

but hey, MAGA right?

52 different boarders actually

My profile clearly says Australian, bringing politics into it is irrelevant since I’m not permitted to vote and wouldn’t vote even if I could given the example of the process undertaken in 2020. And if you had of taken the time to actually read and try comprehend what I wrote, you’d of noticed my comments were specific to people “crossing” the boarder without papers and not people “presenting” themselves at the board to make claim of asylum, which are two totally different scenarios. 

but hey, Biden right?

Edited by Duke & Marie

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Folks, this thread has devolved into arguments more suited for the Current Events forum, with a lot of good members here about to butt heads.  Rather than begin removing posts wholesale, I'm locking the thread.

Personal apprehension and levels of uncertainty are high because so much is unknown.  Therefore, rather than speculate, please wait until some specific bill or proposal comes forth, and then it can be posted and discussed.  Please keep in mind the respective purposes of this forum and the Current Events forum.  Thanks for your understanding.

TBoneTX

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.