adkokk7321

Lost contact and need help

42 posts in this topic

Sounds like you were much more into her than she was into you. I know it's hard not to take it personally, but it happens to all of us.

The right partner will make time for you and give you the same priority that you give them. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Even meeting in person is no guarantee that someone won't later ghost you, which is what a disappearing profile is. If you can't find her using a different, non-blocked, account, then her account was a burner account that she used to keep you as a backup. Take this as an opportunity to learn how to manage your expectations.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Rule #1 of online dating:  Until you meet face to face and then decide to be exclusive, everyone should have a backup plan.  

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

20 hours ago, boris64 said:

It's time for a reality check. I'm not trying to be rude. You have known this person for two months "online." If you keep at this you are going to have several disappointments. You have to know when to move on. Some here may disagree with me but it is my feeling that a relationship is not real until you meet in person. Before that you are just getting to know each other. Everything can and probably will change when you meet in person. In online "dating" one of the most important things you can learn is when to move on. Based on what you have told us here you have reached that time. Good Luck!

Until you meet in your person you are only chatmates or online freinds.

I am amazed at all these guys I see on Youtube who say they have been chatting with a girl from Philippines for months or even years and they call them their girlfriends and they have never met in person.  It's insane

What about the guys who chat with one girl, go over to the Philippines and only meet them and never go out and meet other girls, man they are sure doing themselves an injustice.......

On 12/29/2020 at 6:24 AM, Hank_ said:

Odds are she was chatting with you and someone else ...she choose someone else ... you got blocked.

Or she had a boyfriend or husband who was making her go online and meet guys and had had time yet to ask for money for some type of family emergency like : Need medicine, Can't pay electric bill, etc.

Or her family is making her go online and meet guys for money.

On 12/28/2020 at 5:53 PM, adkokk7321 said:

I've been talking to someone for a while but our conversations have been limited to Snapchat.

We managed to exchange names and addresses, but that's all so far. I live in the US and they are in the Philippines.

We recently lost contact on Snapchat and I have no way of contacting them, so I need help figuring out if the address they have me is real and how to format it on an envelope.

Here is what I have:

Sunil, Agoncillo, Batangas 4211, Philippines

All help with this will be greatly appreciated. 

You can contact PNP (Philippines National Police) in the area and have them do a background check on the person, of course you need to be in the area and find a person to do it , runs about $100.  They will give you marital status, address where they live, if the go to school and where, if they are members of any clubs ,and what kind of lifestyle the live

2 minutes ago, adkokk7321 said:

Well, in the entire time we talked, she never once asked for money or things or any sort of help from me. If this was a scsm or catfish, there never seemed to be any hints to it being that.

Give it a little time, See what shakes out. If it this time next week then start to worry.

They could of had a brown out, my wife family didn't have power for over 1 month after typhoon went thru last months, they just got power back like a few days ago.

They may of had a cell tower go down and no internet.  May of had a COVID case on her block/street and quarantined the entire neighborhood.

She may be out of load and can't communicate.  You got to remember this is a 3rd world country and the infrastructure is poor.

7 hours ago, Allovertheworld said:

Give it a little time, See what shakes out. If it this time next week then start to worry.

They could of had a brown out, my wife family didn't have power for over 1 month after typhoon went thru last months, they just got power back like a few days ago.

They may of had a cell tower go down and no internet.  May of had a COVID case on her block/street and quarantined the entire neighborhood.

She may be out of load and can't communicate.  You got to remember this is a 3rd world country and the infrastructure is poor.

She could be hanging with the other guy during the holidays and will "suddenly come back online after the holidays"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.