emekus94

I-751 November 2020 filers

1,453 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
12 hours ago, ajay007 said:

Hi All,

Mine is delivered on November 27th still didn't receive anything. Any idea how long it takes to receive notification from uscis. 

Mine was delivered 11/24 and checking account showed check was cashed this morning.

2016/09/01 - I-129f mailed

2016/11/07 - NVC sent to consulate in Chile

2016/12/01 - K-1 Packet received

2017/01/13 - K-1 Interview - approved

2017/06/19 - AOS filed

2017/08/21 - AOS Biometrics

2018/12/20 - AOS Interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, darymak said:

Yesterday informed delivery showed a letter from USCIS, I was all happy. I checked my mail box and the letter wasn't there. I know USPS usually says it should come in within next couple of days and its not necessarily mean its gonna come the same day it was scanned. But its just too much hahah Did this ever happened to you guys? or its just me so unlucky all the time.

it can be delayed a day if the picture show on informed delivery. that picture comes from the actual distribution center from usps. We live in a bigger city, but the mail comes from Birmingham (1 hour) away from us. And the mail carrier could have also never received it or just forgot it that day

Called information center this morning and got the receipt number finally. Agent said NOA was sent yesterday.   

My receipt number starting with WAC. So I guess CA folks should be assign to California office usually, which is the freaking snail one. 🥺 

The check hasn't cashed yet and the case status only says case was received. Does it mean that I'm not being rejected? Still worrying the N/A situation here.😅

Edited by AOSjuly

2 hours ago, ROC-AL said:

it can be delayed a day if the picture show on informed delivery. that picture comes from the actual distribution center from usps. We live in a bigger city, but the mail comes from Birmingham (1 hour) away from us. And the mail carrier could have also never received it or just forgot it that day

ohh that's make sense. Its just crazy, out of all letters it should be the one that the most important;(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, SteveCinHou said:

Mine was delivered 11/24 and checking account showed check was cashed this morning.

Thanks for reply. I attached cashier check so I can't even check what's going on. But at moment its frustrating. I'm just worrying about job status if its delayed more coz some companies are not familiar with immigration system. Hope for the best. 

19 hours ago, AOSjuly said:

Called information center this morning and got the receipt number finally. Agent said NOA was sent yesterday.   

My receipt number starting with WAC. So I guess CA folks should be assign to California office usually, which is the freaking snail one. 🥺 

The check hasn't cashed yet and the case status only says case was received. Does it mean that I'm not being rejected? Still worrying the N/A situation here.😅

I believe the online status would say rejected because .... And not case was received. Don't worry so much. It will all be okay! 

I'm WAC too. Welcome to the waiting game lol 

K1 timeline

08/18/2017 - I-129F sent, 08/22/2017 - I-129F NOA1, 03/16/2018 - NOA2, 05/23/2018 - Interview

05/29/2018 - VOH - pick up at US Consulate Frankfurt, 05/31/2018 - POE , 07/13/2018 - Wedding ❤️

AOS timeline

08/03/2018 - I-485/I-131/I-765 sent, 08/06/2018 - I-485/I-131/I-765 received, 08/14/2018 - NOA1 email/text message

08/13/2018 - NOA1 notice date on hard copy (in mailbox on 08/18/2018), 09/05/2018 - Biometrics appointment

11/28/2018 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview, 12/06/2018 - Interview was scheduled

01/10/2019 - AOS Interview, 01/10/2019 - Green Card approved!! ❤️, 01/19/2019 - Green Card in mailbox

EAD expedite due to financial hardship caused by hurricane florence 

09/19/2018 - requested expedite via call, 09/24/2018 - USCIS email asked proof of job offer via fax

11/28/2018 - called USCIS - apparently they never received my response via fax.. 🙄

12/06/2018 - USCIS opened my expedite request and email me asking for proof of financial loss

12/18/2018 - card is being produced, 12/19/2018 - Cases approved EAD/AP

12/24/2018 - EAD/AP approval letter in mailbox ❤️12/28/2018 - EAD/AP Combo Card in mailbox 🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone. I got my NOA1 in the mail yesterday but the scary thing was that the envelope was already torn open by someone!! It still has my 2-page extension letter. Am I missing anything? It's so weird, why would anyone open the envelope 😐

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Eeeeeeeeeeeek!! We finally got charged!!! Original received date was 11/7, then USPS erroneously sent it to NV.. so updated received date was 11/28! Card charged 11/13! So happy!! My friend's fiancé also just received his passport back with his K-1 visa, so its a great immigration day! 

Does the usps website updates quickly when a money order has been cashed? My app was received 11/30 and their website says money order was still not cashed. Im wondering how reliable their system is.

Ok so I called USCIS today and even though my money order has not been cashed yet (according to the usps website) the agent was able to provide me with a receipt number and said my application was put into the system yesterday! So for the ones with a similar timeline even without the checks being cashed you may be able to get your case number already if you call so you can track it online :)

Here are the dates:

Delivered 11/30

Receipt number issued: 01/13

I’m hoping to get the NOA soon because my GC expired 4 days ago! 

Edited by Natc

Our package was delivered 11/24. Still waiting for the NOA
We have a little tricky situation I am so worried about! When we got the green card it had the wrong dates. The card showed resident since and expiring as a year earlier than it should have. We submitted the i90 to correct the mistake but it is still pending so the copy of the green card we submitted with the 751 has the wrong dates. Can anyone help ease my mind that they will look up our file or something and not just at the green card photo and deny it for being “late?”

7 hours ago, Natc said:

Does the usps website updates quickly when a money order has been cashed? My app was received 11/30 and their website says money order was still not cashed. Im wondering how reliable their system is.

Their system is reliable. USCIS is a little slow to cash money orders (relative to checks). I used a USPS money order as well. Appeared 24 hrs after I got my case number from USCIS.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So very frustrated!

Package sent 11/30 and rejected 01/13.

I received an email from the lockbox today stating that they tried to charge my card and it was declined.

I called the bank because the money has been sitting there and they said my card was never charged (or attempted).  

The lockbox says our form will now be late and we have to add in our package why we didn't file in time!

My husband has been risking driving with an expired license and now we have to wait even longer because someone at USCIS must have punched the number in wrong or something!

I'm on the phone with USCIS now to see if they can just try to run it again!

Our Journey:
04/19/2014- Met online
10/2014- Visited Nigeria and he proposed!!!! 
02/28/2015- Sent I-129F petition
03/05/2015- NOA1
09/2015- Visited Nigeria again!!!
10/28/2015- NOA2 (237 day wait at TSC)
11/13/2015- Sent to NVC
11/27/2015- Arrived at Embassy
06/2016- Third visit to Nigeria!
06/15/2016- Interview, given option to file I-601 waiver.
08/16/2016- Waiver submitted (no lawyer).
11/21/2016- Waiver approved with expedite.
01/2017- Embassy requested interview. 
04/2017- Fourth visit to Nigeria.  K1 officially denied. 
04/25/2017- NOA1 for 2nd K1.
07/27/2017- Case transferred to TSC.
11/17/2017- Case transferred back to CSC.
01/16/2018- NOA2!! (266 day wait)
03/08/2018- Interview (AP)
05/03/2018- VISA APPROVAL!!!
05/14/2018- Visa issued
05/18/2018- Visa picked up
05/25/2018- HE'S HOME!!! 💙💙💙

God has given me a great knowledgebase through research and other members here on VJ.  Please do not hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance to you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.