IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

DQ: 2020-23-05

Scheduled interview date: 2021-11-01

Interview result: Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/22/2020 at 11:10 AM, MBKT said:

Just updated my details, doing CR1. Think Amsterdam has quite a low number of cases, so things seem to be going pretty quick 

Awesome that's cool. Congratulations.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
19 hours ago, AEE12RD22 said:

Our case just changed in the last hour from “Refused” to “Administrative Processing” 🤞🏻

Trust me that's good news. It should go to READY then ISSUED. So happy for you. Hang on it's coming.🥳

Edited by dwheels76

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
1 hour ago, neilsqueen said:

Finally, the journey is over for our baby girl!!!  Her visa status changed to issued tonight!!!!!  Hallelujah!!!!!  We will be heading down soon to get her to bring her home.  Thank you all for supporting us on thing longggggggggg journey!!!!!!  Much blessings to all!!!!

@neilsqueen I am so happy for you. Finally. What an awesome Holiday gift for your whole family to finally be together.

Congratulations to you all. Mercies Journeys.

ROC I-751

N-400

7 hours ago, TamMhmd said:

Hi there,

Can you share your reason for expedite? 

We requested expedite when case was still at NVC, the problem is that my residency visa and working permit  are both ending on december. I decided not to renew since i dont want to be tied to another limited contract. I was mentally conditioned to just go back to my home country , shift my case to the US embassy there and wait.we  just wanted to try if they can expedite, another reason, my police clearances are expiring or expired since i cant go home to request a new one due to travel restrictions of pandemic, and finger rolled impressions in MOI is still closed. Except for UAE pcc which i can request online easily, but my qatar pcc and philippine pcc were difficult to obtain due to pandemic. My husband focused the blame to the pandemic  on our request. If my residency and work permit are not ending december, we wont ask for expedite, we just dont want our case to be on the last queue for interview when i go and shifted our case back at home in manila(they got more applicants than here in UAE). He added financial hardship as well, supporting 2 households, there was a time that i was only receiving half of my pay because my duty hours was also cut into half as well. I feel that residency and the work permit expiring us the deal breaker and that they accepted it.

8 hours ago, Apple1130 said:

We requested expedite when case was still at NVC, the problem is that my residency visa and working permit  are both ending on december.

Thank you for sharing in great detail! I feel you on all the reasons for expedite especially the UAE residence permit. My husband's residence visa expires soon so we also asked for an expedite because he doesn't want to extend and then leave the company after just a few months. We'll see, the NVC email said they are 'still reviewing' our request. I sent it on Nov 4, so I am surprised the review is taking so long. Good luck on the interview! Keep us posted :)

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, AEE12RD22 said:

Today was issued!!! Oh my heart right now..

Seee told you. Home for Thanksgiving. What ya cooking?

ROC I-751

N-400

Hi,

If police records were submitted last year, 12/12/19 - should my husband request for new recent records? We are still waiting for an interview after DQ but just want to make sure our paperwork are up to date. Don't think we will be called for an interview before 12/12/19.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
11 minutes ago, TamMhmd said:

Hi,

If police records were submitted last year, 12/12/19 - should my husband request for new recent records? We are still waiting for an interview after DQ but just want to make sure our paperwork are up to date. Don't think we will be called for an interview before 12/12/19.

Yes, if you have not already had an interview, you should request a new police certificate. If you know for sure it won't take too long to receive you can wait until you have an interview date, otherwise request a new one now. You will not be issued your Visa without a current police certificate.

4 hours ago, JenIE said:

Yes, if you have not already had an interview, you should request a new police certificate. If you know for sure it won't take too long to receive you can wait until you have an interview date, otherwise request a new one now. You will not be issued your Visa without a current police certificate.

Thanks! I asked my husband to request new ones (Jordan and UAE). He should get them within a week or so. current police cert is within a year, is that right? 

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 minutes ago, TamMhmd said:

Thanks! I asked my husband to request new ones (Jordan and UAE). He should get them within a week or so. current police cert is within a year, is that right? 

Correct! Seems like you should be good with the new ones (hopefully you get an interview well before the 1 year is up!) 

1 hour ago, JenIE said:

(hopefully you get an interview well before the 1 year is up!

Let's hope!!! Thanks for your help :) 

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

8 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Seee told you. Home for Thanksgiving. What ya cooking?

Not for thanksgiving sadly.. He will be here this weekend though. But our thanksgiving will be the traditional.. turkey, stuffing, potatoes, corn, rolls, veggies and pies

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.