Greenbaum

NOVEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

539 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Vamp.nz said:

I’m nov 23rd and my number is in the 31000 some of dec and jans are lower numbers than mine 

They will go by received date as October onwards is when the lockboxes got backlogged and started messing up the numbers 

we last saw each other: March 2020
I-129F sent: 12/24/2020

USCIS received: 12/29/2020

NOA1 notice date: 2/27/2021

NOA1 receipt date (backdated): 12/28/2020

NOA2: 08/11/2021

NOA2 paper copy: 08/18/2021

NVC received: 08/25/2021

NVC number issued: 09/01/2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Our NOA1 was Nov 2 (sent application on Oct 29) and we still haven´received our NOA2. Very long 239 days since then....😟

K1 Visa

NOA1: 11/02/2020

NOA2: 09/16/2021

NVC received: 10/07/2021

Case No: 10/12/2021

In transit: 10/26/2021

Consulate received: 10/27/2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Arsalan111 said:

Case 

We just sent an online inquiry and turns out it takes 30 days for them to respond. We are so tired of waiting.

When did you file? I cant see anything in the timeline. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Arsalan111 said:

Case 

We just sent an online inquiry and turns out it takes 30 days for them to respond. We are so tired of waiting.

I also sent an inquiry on June 24th. I got an automated reply saying: "Thank you for your request: USCIS will review and process request. Expect areply by July 16,2021." Very dissapointing. The dates that they show under processing time is a bullshit. I´m checking every day their approvings/RFEs for noa1 Nov 2 and yesterday they only processed 2 cases. There are 100 more to go.

K1 Visa

NOA1: 11/02/2020

NOA2: 09/16/2021

NVC received: 10/07/2021

Case No: 10/12/2021

In transit: 10/26/2021

Consulate received: 10/27/2021

3 hours ago, BPCW said:

I also sent an inquiry on June 24th. I got an automated reply saying: "Thank you for your request: USCIS will review and process request. Expect areply by July 16,2021." Very dissapointing. The dates that they show under processing time is a bullshit. I´m checking every day their approvings/RFEs for noa1 Nov 2 and yesterday they only processed 2 cases. There are 100 more to go.

I saw that too. Only handful of November 2nd cases. USCIS needs to seriously take this matter of K1 seriously as it is not a spouse visa. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

If you pull their quarterly service wide form data current processing times for FY21 were 8 months in Q1, 8.1 months in Q2 with 21,106 outstanding cases at the end of March. 

"9) Processing times are defined as the number of months it took for an application, petition, or request to be processed from receipt to completion in a given time period. The number of months presented is the median which is the time it took to complete 50% of all the cases processed in the quarter."

If you use the Q1/Q2 processing times and base your estimates on that then I wouldn't expect November to reach 50% completion until at least the later end of July. 

As to why the USCIS processing times page doesn't reflect this, I don't know. But their service wide data charts reflect more accurately to what we are actually seeing real world. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, ryvfader said:

If you pull their quarterly service wide form data current processing times for FY21 were 8 months in Q1, 8.1 months in Q2 with 21,106 outstanding cases at the end of March. 

"9) Processing times are defined as the number of months it took for an application, petition, or request to be processed from receipt to completion in a given time period. The number of months presented is the median which is the time it took to complete 50% of all the cases processed in the quarter."

If you use the Q1/Q2 processing times and base your estimates on that then I wouldn't expect November to reach 50% completion until at least the later end of July. 

As to why the USCIS processing times page doesn't reflect this, I don't know. But their service wide data charts reflect more accurately to what we are actually seeing real world. 

I agree. We can only blame the government for this. I'm sure the workers are doing there best given the circumstances. Its Summer time and people want to go on vacation and spend time with there family. Unfortunately, we get the bad end of the stick. Only thing we can do is be patient. :( 

BTW - does anyone have a spread for November? like they had for September and October?

Edited by J&D1008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Really it just comes down to ease of access to transparent information. They have people processing these immigration applications until their eyes bleed and it's a thankless job. No one is meeting the person/team that adjudicated their petition and buying them a pack of beer for all the work they do. A lot of the frustration that gets directed at a underfunded, understaffed organization weighed down by red tape and the whims of immigraton policy could be resolved by having accurate information readily available on something that for most is a very emotionally charged part of their life. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
12 hours ago, J&D1008 said:

I agree. We can only blame the government for this. I'm sure the workers are doing there best given the circumstances. Its Summer time and people want to go on vacation and spend time with there family. Unfortunately, we get the bad end of the stick. Only thing we can do is be patient. :( 

BTW - does anyone have a spread for November? like they had for September and October?

Hiya,

Facebook has a November filers group and a guy on there does a spread every week. The group is called November 2020 K1 filers. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.