Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
2 hours ago, Imranchdr said:

Guys I just got e notification, hopefully everyone gets there's too 

Congratulations 🎉. I am happy for you and hopefully I will get mine tomorrow🤲

Timeline
1 hour ago, M & F said:

Very relieved to say that we finally got the text. 

Receipt date: Nov 2, 2020.

Congratulations 🎉. This is good news 👏👏Looking forward to receive my too 🤲

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Looks like they are pressing strong with the I-129F's, 138 November 2nd petitions today alone, compare this to an average total of about 20 a week prior to the end of last week. Good to see folks here are seeing their receipts drop, very encouraging. 

Good to see this, seems with holiday season over, they have been working faster to clear the backlog and get those receipts out. Maybe receipt waiting times will go back to normal soon.

Removal of Conditions (I-751)
2/17/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/20/24: I-751 packet delivered

2/22/24: Receipt Number available on USCIS Portal

2/27/24: Extension Letter Available Online, Biometric Re-use letter, "Case is being actively reviewed"

So seems November filed apps are finally getting their NOA1, hopefully the backlog begins to quickly clear up!

Removal of Conditions (I-751)
2/17/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/20/24: I-751 packet delivered

2/22/24: Receipt Number available on USCIS Portal

2/27/24: Extension Letter Available Online, Biometric Re-use letter, "Case is being actively reviewed"

Timeline
1 hour ago, vbj said:

Glad to share that we have got the text for our Nov 2 application! Hope others get it soon .

Congratulations. Hopefully will get my soon too!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I've just received the text message. Application sent on Oct 31 and NOA1 now is Nov 3rd. So relieved that there weren't issues and that it was backdated. Wish everyone will get it soon

Timeline
1 hour ago, Fenice said:

I've just received the text message. Application sent on Oct 31 and NOA1 now is Nov 3rd. So relieved that there weren't issues and that it was backdated. Wish everyone will get it soon

Congratulations, I am happy to hear that. Just to clarify, your application was received in November 3, Right??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
2 minutes ago, King•Adan said:

Congratulations, I am happy to hear that. Just to clarify, your application was received in November 3, Right??

Thanks. Yes it was received Nov 3rd hence the receipt date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, King•Adan said:

Hello guys, 

Is there any updates from people who filed in November 4th or in November 5th, regarding their NOA1?? Thanks!

Hey, today there were some NOA1 for Nov 4th, 3rd and 2nd. Didn't see a lot of it though. Maybe wait another 3 more days, by then they should cover Nov 5th.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, M & F said:

Hey, today there were some NOA1 for Nov 4th, 3rd and 2nd. Didn't see a lot of it though. Maybe wait another 3 more days, by then they should cover Nov 5th.

Thank you, I really appreciate it! I am glad to hear they’re processing NOA1. Where do you look up to see which NOA1 they are processing? And by the way, I am a November 6th filer but I wanted to see if they are processing the two day ahead of me. Just to be optimistic because it has been a long and frustrating time!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.