Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

583 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JustineC85 said:

The November approvals are pretty wild. My guess is they are doing what I do when I am behind at work. I work from the top to the bottom. So, I will grab some from the most recent stack and some from the latest stack. Maybe they are doing November because that was when the delay in NOA1 started so it gives a slight illusion that processing times are better. But, then it sucks for us who go delayed because of shutdowns. 

Yeah I agree! its just crazy. I am wondering if they will continue with november or stop. only time will tell. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Not sure, but it seems as though it is best to get your approval or RFE in before outside processing time. Because then you are stuck in limbo. 

Our Timeline:

i29F Sent: 9/17/20

NOA 1: 9/21/20

RFE: 4/14/21

RFE Response Sent: 4/22/21

RFE Response Received: 4/26/21

NOA 2: 5/10/21

Interview Date: December 10, 2021

Timeline

Whoa, woke up to a lot of replies. Let me try to address them point by point, but first...

Thanks for the concern, everyone! I'm still fevered but it's ranging between 100.1 and 100.7F and that's a blessing compared to 2 straight days of 103F, so I'm on the mend for sure. @AishaniA93 , I'm the USA partner (my beneficiary is Canberra) and I got Moderna shot #2, and wound up spending Wednesday at urgent care getting fluids via IV...hope your ER experience was OK.

@JustineC85: I'm Sep 28, so trust me, I want to know too! My full chart shows all of September. Right now late September predominantly shows Rejecteds and Untouched, and the Rejecteds are the ones for reasons like 'incorrect fee' or 'wrong version of form'. I will admit I do check my own number range of 500 daily even when I don't check others but so far no accepted I-129Fs in it. ;-;

@J&D1008 : eek don't post full numbers! If I was charting November I'd redact those out to be like WAC21900299XX through WAC2190030XXX.

Timeline

I had no issues with Moderna. I also have little to no underlying issues and never get sick. My beneficiary is going to skip the Astra. I’m able to get them the Moderna vaccine moment they can get here of course. Very grateful for access. September 14s are just not updating quick enough though. 🙄

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
2 minutes ago, yvonme said:

I had no issues with Moderna. I also have little to no underlying issues and never get sick. My beneficiary is going to skip the Astra. I’m able to get them the Moderna vaccine moment they can get here of course. Very grateful for access. September 14s are just not updating quick enough though. 🙄

I also had my second dose of the Moderna vaccine back in early Feb. Had a low fever and some cold sweats for about 3 hours and then then felt tired and body aches for about half a day been fine ever since. 

11/21/20: I-129F packet shipped via USPS

11/25/20: I-129F delivered to Dallas Lockbox (Lewisville)

11/27/20: Backdated I-129F "received date"

2/23/21: I-129F fee charged to bank account

2/25/21: Text alert NOA1 Receipt/Case Number

3/3/21 :  Received NOA1 Letter in the mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, yvonme said:

Good call. I would avoid AstraZ tbh after the experience I had. But tbh the nurse just said its because im younger so I have a more robust immune system that's just going gung-ho about building my response. 

Weirdly, felt like death yesterday enough to go to the ER. Today, feel 300% fine. 

we last saw each other: March 2020
I-129F sent: 12/24/2020

USCIS received: 12/29/2020

NOA1 notice date: 2/27/2021

NOA1 receipt date (backdated): 12/28/2020

NOA2: 08/11/2021

NOA2 paper copy: 08/18/2021

NVC received: 08/25/2021

NVC number issued: 09/01/2021

Timeline

I'm just hoping that no other airlines (other than Qantas who have already done so) introduce mandatory vaccination before boarding an international flight. I do realise that it could potentially happen, however I just don't want it to be the thing that prevents me from leaving sooner. As it stands, I'm in the next group to be vaccinated (group 2A), due to my age (54), whenever that might be. But it will be how it will be. 

Edited by Sharmarine

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Glad to hear that those of you who have gotten the vaccine are doing better now but 😕 on those that had to go to ER or urgent care :( I sure hope they don't require it for international flights as I'm going between USA/Mexico/Spain a good amount waiting on all of this. I was considering getting J&J when I get back to US this week but I'm just not too sure... I do prefer a few years of data but I'll decide once I know if I have any antibodies or not to it already!

I'm a September 30 filer and not heard anything either but did see lots of November approvals! Hope we hear something sooon!!!!!

On 3/31/2021 at 2:41 AM, RPhPinay said:

Good day! How’s everybody doing on this grp? Has anybody received their NOA 1 around Sep 8, 2020 and received their NOA 2 this month? My fiance and I are still waiting for NOA 2 thru uscis case status, but still no updates 😔. Just starting to get worried and wondering if anybody has the same situation as we are. Thank you and looking for replies from you guys! Thank you in advance♥️

Same here but NOA1 was the 14th. Hang in there, processing time dropped from 5.5-7.5months to just 5-7. It’s a good sign I think..?

Timeline
17 hours ago, Liagiu said:

We just got approved! NOA 2 received today, we received NOA1 on September 8th. I hope you all will soon receive good news! 💕

Congratulations! 😊 It's such a good feeling getting past the first stage. Now the real fun begins! 

Timeline

Any news from anyone? Still waiting on my NOA2, but my NOA1 is 9/21. So I feel like we are closing in on that time frame, but so far. 

Our Timeline:

i29F Sent: 9/17/20

NOA 1: 9/21/20

RFE: 4/14/21

RFE Response Sent: 4/22/21

RFE Response Received: 4/26/21

NOA 2: 5/10/21

Interview Date: December 10, 2021

Timeline
50 minutes ago, JustineC85 said:

Any news from anyone? Still waiting on my NOA2, but my NOA1 is 9/21. So I feel like we are closing in on that time frame, but so far. 

Well my NOA2 finally happened last week, March 31st. So now the wait for the next stage begins... the NVC and my case number. So in the meantime, I'm working on getting evidence together for the interview. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, JustineC85 said:

Nothing here. NOA1 9/14

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.