Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

*** Several post removed for bickering. Keep it civil on here. Continuing to bicker and call names will result in administrative action. 

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 hours ago, Joppike said:

It’s going to be a meaningful announcement. Hopefully about CR1/K1 interviews. The interviews for those previously in admin processing and emergency cases have been going on since July. 

Just CR1/K1 interviews?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

October 13 . But my sister in laws !!! I m more worried about my husbands whose dq was April 27 . What step are you on?

My wife's was DQ'd on May 20th. Still waiting. But this is a good sign that she received something without expedite. I'm hoping this is a sign that they are starting CR1 / IR1. I'm sure you should be getting something next week if that is the case. Wishing you the best! 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, IFK said:

My wife's was DQ'd on May 20th. Still waiting. But this is a good sign that she received something without expedite. I'm hoping this is a sign that they are starting CR1 / IR1. I'm sure you should be getting something next week if that is the case. Wishing you the best! 

Inn shaa ALLAH TAALA i hopee so . But theres people out there who are dq since mach  😭😭😭😭  

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

I also hope they dont close embassies again cuz theres signs of covid coming back!

Well hang in there - I'm sure things will turn out great. INSHAALLAH our spouses interviews will be soon completed. I don't think there will be another closing cause of all the vaccine news. I know its been a long road for both of us but just a little bit more to go and we both will be reunited with our spouses! Wishing you the very best! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, IFK said:

Well hang in there - I'm sure things will turn out great. INSHAALLAH our spouses interviews will be soon completed. I don't think there will be another closing cause of all the vaccine news. I know its been a long road for both of us but just a little bit more to go and we both will be reunited with our spouses! Wishing you the very best! 

Inn shaa Allah plus this news of embassy working on spousal visas is just amazing! Thank you so much   Ameen Sum Ameen   same to you..

Timeline
9 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Just got an interview letter !! Normal processing . No emergency visaaa ..

First interview?? When was your DQ? Please update your timeline.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.