Just hope your right! I do get mine in november december😭

Inshallah 💕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 hours ago, Joppike said:

Optimistically 
DQed end of February  to mid-March: October interviews 

DQed mid-March to end-of-April: November interviews 

DQes May: December interviews (shorter month due to holidays)

They will move fast seeing how other embassies are doing it, but November and December are shorter months due to holidays.

That’s what I predicted last night! 

“...so according to my keen research/assumption based on the stats on this website for PAKISTAN EMBASSY... I predicted the interview letters (IL) and Interview Dates (ID) for this year 2020: 

1. If you got DQ'd in MARCH 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in October 2020/November 2020
  2. If you got DQ'd in APRIL 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in November 2020/December 2020
  3. If you got DQ'd in MAY 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in December 2020/January 2021
  4. If you got DQ'd in June 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in January 2021/February 2021
  5. If you got DQ'd in July 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in February 2021/March 2021
  6. If you got DQ'd in Aug 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in March 2021/April 2021 and so on...

hope this Is true. 😌 inshallah.

12 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

But i hope things keep moving by now . I hope they dontt stop again ... 😭 what step are you on?  And who is the petitioner meaning husband or wife? Not trying to get all personal sorry . & i heard they take longer for male applicants😭

No worries. I’m the petitioner for my wife. We are waiting for the interview. We DQ’ed in April and in the same boat as you. 

Since I know someone who works closely with the embassy, I was doing my beat to pass on whatever morsels of information I received.

Edited by Joppike

12 minutes ago, Lexushim said:

That’s what I predicted last night! 

“...so according to my keen research/assumption based on the stats on this website for PAKISTAN EMBASSY... I predicted the interview letters (IL) and Interview Dates (ID) for this year 2020: 

1. If you got DQ'd in MARCH 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in October 2020/November 2020
  2. If you got DQ'd in APRIL 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in November 2020/December 2020
  3. If you got DQ'd in MAY 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in December 2020/January 2021
  4. If you got DQ'd in June 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in January 2021/February 2021
  5. If you got DQ'd in July 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in February 2021/March 2021
  6. If you got DQ'd in Aug 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in March 2021/April 2021 and so on...

hope this Is true. 😌 inshallah.

Great! Definitely agree with your prediction. I had a slightly more optimistic timeline since I’m guessing they will be working overtime to bring interview wait times to a manageable duration. This is what many other embassies are doing. Also, since other types of visas are suspended, they should have extra time to work on Spousal visas. 

In terms of why there hasn’t been an announcement. I’m expecting one later this week. From what I have seen, Interview

requests preceded a formal announcement.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Zack36 said:

Yes my spouse has interview scheduled for Oct 13,2020 as I mentioned it in earlier post.I got an email from Pakistan US Embassy on this past Monday night. 

When did you got your case completed from NVC?? When did u get documentarily qualified ??

Timeline
1 hour ago, Zack36 said:

Yes my spouse has interview scheduled for Oct 13,2020 as I mentioned it in earlier post.I got an email from Pakistan US Embassy on this past Monday night. 

Oh you said Feb 14. . Yeah but i asked for anyone who got dq in like March april and theyre cases were held at nvc  . Not cancelled interviews cuz MaaShaa Allah i know cancelled interviews are coming! But not dq ones that were held at nvc so far

Edited by Skull78000

Timeline
1 hour ago, Joppike said:

No worries. I’m the petitioner for my wife. We are waiting for the interview. We DQ’ed in April and in the same boat as you. 

Since I know someone who works closely with the embassy, I was doing my beat to pass on whatever morsels of information I received.

Thank you so much!! Any information we recieve in these dark hard times are lights in our life  😩❤  Did you get dq at end of april or beginng ?

14 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

Oh you said Feb 14. . Yeah but i asked for anyone who got dq in like March april and theyre cases were held at nvc  . Not cancelled interviews cuz MaaShaa Allah i know cancelled interviews are coming! But not dq ones that were held at nvc so far

Oh ok, anyway good luck buddy.just be patient and In sha Allah hopefully everything will work out for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

Thank you so much!! Any information we recieve in these dark hard times are lights in our life  😩❤  Did you get dq at end of april or beginng ?

Since you are a senior member on this thread, would you mind updating your Timeline so that we can get some ideas. I am a July 2020 I-130 filer for my spouse so still way behind you guys. :)

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Buttercookie said:

Since you are a senior member on this thread, would you mind updating your Timeline so that we can get some ideas. I am a July 2020 I-130 filer for my spouse so still way behind you guys. :)

Your lucky😩 by the time you get to Dq you wont have to go thru everything were going thru!!!! And okay i will soon!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Zack36 said:

Oh ok, anyway good luck buddy.just be patient and In sha Allah hopefully everything will work out for you.

Inn Shaa Allah thank you .  Whose the petitoner ? Husband or wife?

1 hour ago, Zack36 said:

Keep us updated on what happens after the interview!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.