Good morning Tuesday, indeed!

Sent i751 packet on 8/7

Delivered on 8/8

Payment credited on 8/13

Letter arrived today, 8/18

Yay! Another wait is over!

Thanks for everyone's help here on VJ!

Cheers! 🍻🥂

Hey there may I ask where you send your packet? Dallas, luisville or other?

good luck to you 🎉

... to be continued 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mrs.D11 said:

Good morning Tuesday, indeed!

Sent i751 packet on 8/7

Delivered on 8/8

Payment credited on 8/13

Letter arrived today, 8/18

so they got it Aug 8... and the letter came here 8/18

so pretty much 10 days...

did u send via USPS? or FedEX/UPS?

Edited by TonyK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hello all... wondering if anyone can answer this....

we (wife and I) bought domestic flight tickets to go to mid-west US side last year.  to attend for a family function. 

but this flight got canceled like half hour before take off. due to some kind of weather issue of the day. 

so this trip got canceled. 

is it a good idea to use the e-tickets/emails for this flight? as proof - as it mentions both our names. 

or is it a bad idea since the flight got canceled?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi ,
I just preparing my ROC supporting documents. We stay with my mother in-law almost year until Apirl 2020  we move to the new house. I getting nervous because of the house is not Joint name of both of us. And the water bill my husband just add my name on the bill last month. I have my mother-in law wrote affidavit letter for us to explain that we pay for the expense while we lived with them. Just not too sure all this documents that I have it good enough.

6528DDBE-760D-4E0A-BBB7-055D85571932.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, TonyK said:

is it a good idea to use the e-tickets/emails for this flight? as proof - as it mentions both our names. 

or is it a bad idea since the flight got canceled?

I'm sure there's a lot of people who've had flights cancelled recently, sorry you had to lose your trip for that.

Imo it still shows that you paid for something in both your names 🙂

And don't forget that after the greencard photcopy, nothing is specifically required, so it's up to each of us to decide what documents, and how much we need to send.

Focus on quality documents first, and then from there decide how much secondary evidence you would like to include.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 8/17/2020 at 6:02 PM, Kevin&Kanyanat said:

Greetings August peeps, 

seems like ages since the process for the K1 and the wait. Then the AOS. And now ROC. Anyhoo mailed out about 1 1/2 trees worth of paperwork and documents. In July. Got the USPS return a few days later. Just got the text alert my packet was received 8/4/20 and the NOA will be sent. Check still not cashed but at least I know we’re in the running.  Hoping for calm seas and smooth sailings and hopefully no RFE’s. I wouldn’t complain if we could skip biometrics and hell they can waive the interview too if they want. We already enjoyed the first one. 

Check cashed on 8/18/20. 
Fingers crossed for a prompt conclusion and journey through this stage 

20 hours ago, JasonGG said:

My wife's application was received in Texas August 4, but still no notification by text or email and the check hasn't been cashed as of 8/18.   😳

From what I have found from the timeline search function, we are approaching the more extreme limit of wait times for people submitting to Texas in the past coupled months.

$595 check cashed this morning, Biometrics one doesnt show yet. At least i know they accepted application! 

On 8/17/2020 at 3:33 PM, rushman_93 said:

Package delivered the 10th, still no check cashed. Nothing like filing a week before the deadline (don't judge) to get the BP up!

Update, check cashed this morning by the looks of it!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

USPS Informed Delivery says we are expecting something by Priority Mail today.  It departed from the Coppell, TX, distribution center which is just outside Dallas and the closest to the the Texas lockbox.  Still now email, text, or cashed check, so now I am wondering if this is our application being returned.  We started preparing that application months ago.  I can't imagine what the problem is if our application is being returned.  😩

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 hours ago, marmax said:

I think it may be your new card.  Dallas has been quick lately.  Did you check your case status?

That would be nice, but it couldn't be the new card.  We only sent the application 3 weeks ago. We haven't gotten noa1 (so no case number) and they haven't cashed the check yet.  

If it is the returned application, the only thing I can think that is wrong is that I wrote the check from my account and not our shared account, so the check doesn't have my wife's name on it.  She's the one removing conditions.

Edited by JasonGG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 8/11/2020 at 9:36 AM, theatxbombayguy said:

Check Cashed this AM. Now the wait begins...

still waiting on my NOA. Nothing in USPS informed delivery, yet. Losing a slight bit of sleep. The eNOA did say that I should receive something by Aug 30. 🤞🏽

N400--> Naturalization: 80 days (Jul 21 - Oct 21) - Timeline

Spoiler

Oct 21 - (10/21) - N400 Approved. Oath Ceremony Scheduled - notice available online

Sep 21 - (09/15) - eNOA - Interview scheduled on Oct 21 @1:15pm

Jul 21 - (07/30) - eNOA received for Biometrics reuse and application acceptance, (07/29) - Online N400 application done🤞🏽 (paid using CC)

I-751--> Removal of Conditions: 100 days (Aug 20 - Nov 20)

Spoiler

Nov 20 - (11/12) - Permanent GC delivered!! Woohooo, (11/09) - Received Paper NOA Approval Notice :dance: :dancing: (Online status - Card being processed)

Oct 20 - (10/26) - Case Transferred to NBC (Notice mentioned to speed up processing)  :unsure:, (10/02) - Existing Fingerprints applied to case.
Aug 20 - (08/22) - Paper NOA in mail (extension letter), (08/11) - eNOA received over text - SRCXXXXXXXXXX, Check Cashed., (08/01) - ROC Package Received (Dallas PO Box)

Jul 20 - (07/29) - Sent ROC Package via USPS 🤞🏽

I-90 --> GC Replacement (Erroneous GC): 6 months (Oct 18 - Mar 19)

Spoiler

Mar 19 - (03/15) Final GC in Mail! Whewwwwwww 🙏🏽 🕺🏽

Mar 19 - (03/12) eNOA Corrected GC being produced, (03/05) e-Submitted I-551 scans with cover letter explaining situation, (02/22) RFE for Original GC

Nov 18 - (11/19) I-551 Stamp done with 12 month date stamp - Returned OG GC, was told by VO told to expect RFE for OG GC 🍾, (11/16) Biometrics done @ASC in Austin, told to keep GC, (11/2) Scheduled infopass (for I-551 stamping - needed to travel) :idea:

Oct 18 - (10/27) Biometrics Scheduled, (10/18) File I-90 Online, (10/18) GC Arrives with Incorrect DOB (Swapped last digit of Date with Only digit Month) 🤦‍♂️

H-1B --> AOS: 15 Months (Jul 17 - Oct 18) - Interview Experience HERE

Spoiler

Oct 18 - (10/18) Card in Mail visa USPS package delivery! Relieved…🙇🏽‍♂️ 🤷🏽‍♂️, (10/11) In-person interview - Approved! 🎉

Sep 18 - (9/8) I-485 eNOA: Interview scheduled for Oct 11

Aug 18 - (8/31) I-485 eNOA: Interview Scheduled, (8/24) EAD/AP received in mail, (8/16) Notification on Producing New Card, (8/7) I-485 eNOA: Testing and Interview, (8/2) Courtesy Letter for i-693 not submitted finally

Feb 18 - (2/28) Completed Walkin Biometrics, (2/27) Paper NOAs in mail and Biometrics Appt Letter, (2/17) e-NOAs at Midnight, (2/16)Checks Cashed (No e-NOA), (2/7)AOS Package Received, AOS Package via Fedex (I-130,I-485,I-765,I-131)

Jul 17 - Legally Married  👩‍❤️‍👨

F-1 --> H-1B: 3 Yrs (Aug 2011- Oct 2014)

Spoiler

Oct 14 - Changed status to H-1B

Aug 11 - Arrived as F-1 Student

On 8/17/2020 at 10:37 PM, Shiu said:

Hello all, sharing my timeline so far-

8/1: Package sent to TX lockbox

8/5: Package delivered around 5AM

8/7: CC charged 

8/11: Text message with receipt number (EACxxxxxxxxx, received around 1AM)

8/17: NOA1 received (dated 8/7) 

Fingers crossed for biometrics to be waived!! 

Received an email notification yesterday (8/18) saying that fingerprints were applied to my case. Looks like they are still waiving biometrics for August filers. Hang in there guys! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.