dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2020

893 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
17 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

Appelez NVC et demandez si vous n'avez pas reçu d'e-mail.

Thanks ! now my case is ready but i don't have letter for interview I'll trying to contact NVC 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AllTheseGoneBy said:

Thanks ! now my case is ready but i don't have letter for interview I'll trying to contact NVC 

If your case is ready after in transit you should contact the embassy, not NVC. It means the case has reached the embassy :)

31 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

That's just standard template from NVC since it will be the Embassy that will be scheduling you or you will do yourself. Don't worry about  it.

Thank you for your feedback, my case says in transit now, and of course like what you said " this appointmens was made by nvc" or something along those lines.

Edited by Ncornejo7

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
34 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

Dang 10 days. Oh well give you time for packing and parties and goodbyes. :)

Lol well for us 10 days is fine. He still has to give his notice at work, which will mean we aren't moving for about 2 months. With Covid-madness we aren't in too much of a hurry.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, SarahSwede said:

Lol well for us 10 days is fine. He still has to give his notice at work, which will mean we aren't moving for about 2 months. With Covid-madness we aren't in too much of a hurry.

Glad you two at least are together that's awesome.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
12 hours ago, SarahSwede said:

They didn't ask for any updated info, but we brought along the 2019 tax returns (not a new I-864) which they took scans of.

And of course I am always willing to help out with what I can here! It's been such a weird time for everyone lately, I just hope that maybe we are all seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

Your so very nice, thank you so very much for replying your always so helpful its appreciated 😊  

So I'm curious did you submit to the NVC I-864 form that you got DQ with the recent tax year 2018 or 2019? 

Because I'm a nervous wreck if I need a new I-864 in short notice. 

Because our recent tax year we submit was 2018 on our I-864. 

Thanks so much in advance and I'm sorry to bother you with do many questions. 

I have a question to anyone that can answer it. Does anyone know what exactly do they send to the US embassy abroad for when the case is in transit? Is it a physical case file or is it an electronic version?

Timeline
8 hours ago, OrihimeandIchigo said:

Your so very nice, thank you so very much for replying your always so helpful its appreciated 😊  

So I'm curious did you submit to the NVC I-864 form that you got DQ with the recent tax year 2018 or 2019? 

Because I'm a nervous wreck if I need a new I-864 in short notice. 

Because our recent tax year we submit was 2018 on our I-864. 

Thanks so much in advance and I'm sorry to bother you with do many questions. 

I totally understand being a nervous wreck - me 48 hrs ago!

When we submitted the 1-864, we only had 2018 tax returns (plus an explanation of why I didn't file in 2017).

Nobody asked for the 2019 tax returns, but I thought they would want it to be as up to date as possible. So we brought the 2019 taxes along and then they scanned them into their system.

I would definitely not redo the i-864, unless something changed very dramatically. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, SarahSwede said:

I totally understand being a nervous wreck - me 48 hrs ago!

When we submitted the 1-864, we only had 2018 tax returns (plus an explanation of why I didn't file in 2017).

Nobody asked for the 2019 tax returns, but I thought they would want it to be as up to date as possible. So we brought the 2019 taxes along and then they scanned them into their system.

I would definitely not redo the i-864, unless something changed very dramatically. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP 😊

No nothing has changed, I've been worried about it because its very difficult for me to have access to a printer and scanner because ours broke awhile ago 😢. But oh my goodness you've made my day you don't understand thank you so very much for being a sweetheart and easing my worries. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, NellyIsaac said:

Hello all i just got my interview appointment email 😮 

in Sarajevo, Bosnia so unexpected but im so happy my dq was march 3rd 🥳

Congratulations 😊🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
13 hours ago, MARIACom said:

Печальные новости для ожидания супругов и жен из России ...

https://www.facebook.com/American.Citizen.Services.Moscow/videos/608483330073019/

Well, he didn’t say anything new. So, there’s actually nothing upsetting here...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hello everybody! Very glad to see so many interviews were done. So happy for you guys! Congratulations 🎉 

But we found ourselves in a difficult situation. Our cases were expedited and in embassy already, but we can’t cross the border because it’s closed between Poland and Belarus 😩

We got email from embassy where they tell us: “We are sorry to inform you that due to border closure with Belarus, we are currently not able to schedule an appointment for all three cases. We would schedule the appointment as soon as the border is open.” 

What bad luck 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

54 minutes ago, Daria Parkinson said:

Ну, он не сказал ничего нового. Так что здесь на самом деле ничего не расстраивает ...

It's frustrating that interviews are being scheduled around the world.... And Moscow is not even planning to schedule interviews in the near future

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.