moneythat

Ex Committed Citizenship Fraud

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, moneythat said:

I didn't say USCIS approved her green card after I withdrew.  She may have gotten a green card through other means.

Ok, wrong question I asked.  They may not expect to be arrested, but they deserve to be arrested.

Gotcha. So the story is more detailed and complicated than you first indicated. Still, your only option is to submit what you have and be done with it.

Also, on deserving arrest. Your ex may deserve it but your wishes won't make it happen. Ergo, the advice for you to move on.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

your pursuit of this is not because you are so passionate about doing the right thing- this is clearly about her. 

👍Moreover, it’s seems more than passion...rather obsession. After so many years still brooding, gosh.

OP, don’t you have your own life to live and worry about? Move on, buddy, time to forget and forgive!

11 minutes ago, portorusa said:

👍Moreover, it’s seems more than passion...rather obsession. After so many years still brooding, gosh.

OP, don’t you have your own life to live and worry about? Move on, buddy, time to forget and forgive!

The right thing would be to revoke her citizenship.  Even after she was a prostitute, she wanted to come back to me thinking I didn't know she worked as a prostitute.  If she went the VAWA route and then wanted to come back to me, what does that say about her VAWA petition?  Why does she want to come back to her "abuser"?  Or did she abuse the VAWA route to gain immigration benefits?

23 minutes ago, moneythat said:

Why does she want to come back to her "abuser"?

Happens all the time. If anybody could resolve that, we'd have a lot fewer DV cases.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
36 minutes ago, moneythat said:

The right thing would be to revoke her citizenship.  Even after she was a prostitute, she wanted to come back to me thinking I didn't know she worked as a prostitute.  If she went the VAWA route and then wanted to come back to me, what does that say about her VAWA petition?  Why does she want to come back to her "abuser"?  Or did she abuse the VAWA route to gain immigration benefits?

You withdrew and divorced her many years ago yet she got her green card and now a US citizen. Why wait so long even after wasting your money hiring private investigator and couldn’t still archive your aim. I doubt this lady ever went back to you after many years of leaving you. Nevertheless, you have to help yourself and careless about how she obtained  her documents and got to the point she is today, move on with your life. You personally do not have the right to revoke her citizenship. It doesn’t work like that. You are more interested in seeing her suffer thereby seeking vengeance and not justice like mounat02 said. Report her or move on as you’ve been advised on here or keep having sleepless night over a lady who is happily living with her boyfriend and little child. Don’t you have a conscience? For how many more years do you intend to pursue this lady around? Are you not a human being? How I wish you don’t get more response from any one else here because it  now seem like a child’s play. Report her with resources provided and move on with your dear life. If she decides to go after you, I am very sure you will not like it. Listen to advise from everyone here and move on. 

Edited by Athens

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

So you want her to lose her Citizenship, go back to being a LPR so you will be responsible for her under the terms of the I 864 you signed.

That strikes me as being particularly odd.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Just now, Boiler said:

So you want her to lose her Citizenship, go back to being a LPR so you will be responsible for her under the terms of the I 864 you signed.

That strikes me as being particularly odd.

I'm not responsible since I withdrew my affidavit of support before she obtained her green card.  I had written this earlier in my earlier comments.

There's been comments from those who don't have their facts correct about my situation.  And some posters just repeat what others have said, just duplicate information.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

So how did she get her GC, VAWA? How long since she got her GC did she apply for US Citizenship?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

48 minutes ago, Boiler said:

So how did she get her GC, VAWA? How long since she got her GC did she apply for US Citizenship?

I learned she got her GC a few years ago.  Then learned last year she got her US Citizenship.  I can only assume she got it thru VAWA since I'm not able to defend myself if she went that route.

Why do you ask?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, moneythat said:

@moneythat,

Dude, give it up. Revocation of Citizenship is not in your control, you are not USCIS. As I said earlier, provide evidence you have to USCIS and let them investigate. Also, whether or not they investigate is not in your control either. In all the time you have been posting here, you could have sent or met with USCIS to give them the evidence. 

Do you really want to go through all of this stress and anxiety to not know what happens? They may not even let you know the results of the investigation. Again I ask, why stress what you cannot control?

Here is what you can control:

1. Turn in your evidence to USCIS

You cannot control:

1. Whether or not USCIS investigates

2. Outcome, if investigation happens

3. Whether or not your past spouse gets denaturalized

I rest my case. 

N400 - Naturalization                                                                                                        U.S. Passport

Aug 05, 2018 (Day 1): Applied for Naturalization online                                                  Oct 01, 2019 (Day 1): Sent US Passport Application

Aug 06, 2018 (Day 2): Check Cashed, NOA1 received online                                         Oct 08, 2019 (Day 8 ) : Passport trackable 

Aug 11, 2018 (Day 6): Recvd notification that Biometrics appointment scheduled       Oct 17, 2019 (Day 17) : Received Passport

Aug 13, 2018 (Day 8): Received biometrics appt letter online                                        Oct 21, 2019 (Day 21) : Received Naturalization Cert. back

Aug 28, 2018 (Day 23): Biometrics Appt

May 06, 2019 (Day 274): In Line For Interview

Jun 11, 2019 (Day 311): Interview Date

July 01, 2019 (Day 327) : Oath Ceremony I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!!

FROM K-1 PETITION SENT TO OATH CEREMONY WAS ABOUT 7 YEARS 4 MONTHS

After 8 years of marriage divorced October 4, 2021

TO SEE MY FULL TIMELINE GO HERE: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/125109-cdnon-usavt/

18 minutes ago, CDN(ON)-USA(VT) said:

@moneythat,

Dude, give it up. Revocation of Citizenship is not in your control, you are not USCIS. As I said earlier, provide evidence you have to USCIS and let them investigate. Also, whether or not they investigate is not in your control either. In all the time you have been posting here, you could have sent or met with USCIS to give them the evidence. 

Do you really want to go through all of this stress and anxiety to not know what happens? They may not even let you know the results of the investigation. Again I ask, why stress what you cannot control?

Here is what you can control:

1. Turn in your evidence to USCIS

You cannot control:

1. Whether or not USCIS investigates

2. Outcome, if investigation happens

3. Whether or not your past spouse gets denaturalized

I rest my case. 

Yes I didn't say it's my power/control to revoke her citizenship.  It's in USCIS's control and I pass on the information.  The purpose of my post is to ask how to go about that. then people start making personal attacks.  I'm just asking for infromation.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.