OrihimeandIchigo

White House Briefing Live Watch Party

92 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Tschuulia said:

I was looking through any news afterwards but i could find anything. 
also embassies didnt announce anything yet, so i give it a rest for tonight and will look again tomorrow. 
tears on our nerves but all we can do is wait until we hear it from them 🙄😣 

Oh I know I was hoping this would give people information. And I can't find anything that says they'll be a press conference tomorrow so I guess whatever he does will be silent? 

Edited by OrihimeandIchigo

I guess we can have another shot at day drinking together when Stephen Miller puts the finishing touches on his latest masterpiece. 🧻🙄

1 minute ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Maybe they forgot about the whole EO

No, it's been announced. :(  https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/22/politics/trump-immigration-work-visas/index.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I told my husband to apply for a visa to germany if they will extend this til the end of the year! 
might that possible even if we are only 1 step away from getting me my green card? 

im seriously considering every tiny bit to be together with him because that is damaging our marriage big time! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
17 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Thanks for the link. 

8 minutes ago, Tschuulia said:

I told my husband to apply for a visa to germany if they will extend this til the end of the year! 
might that possible even if we are only 1 step away from getting me my green card? 

im seriously considering every tiny bit to be together with him because that is damaging our marriage big time! 

If your CR1 or IR1 your exempted from the EO

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
39 minutes ago, OrihimeandIchigo said:

Found this on reddit.  About upcoming EO on non immigrant visas might be delayed further.

https://twitter.com/gsiskind/status/1275122745748094977?s=20

So the administration totally ignored Section 4 of the EO and did not follow the 50 days put forth for the review??????? and expanded it on day 59

Sec4.  Termination.  This proclamation shall expire 60 days from its effective date and may be continued as necessary.  Whenever appropriate, but no later than 50 days from the effective date of this proclamation, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Labor, recommend whether I should continue or modify this proclamation.

5 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

So the administration totally ignored Section 4 of the EO and did not follow the 50 days put forth for the review??????? and expanded it on day 59

Sec4.  Termination.  This proclamation shall expire 60 days from its effective date and may be continued as necessary.  Whenever appropriate, but no later than 50 days from the effective date of this proclamation, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Labor, recommend whether I should continue or modify this proclamation.

Is F4 category included in ban? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Stephen Miller and his BS again...This is unreasonable and unproductive to say the least....K1's cannot work for 6 months or more so how do they affect american jobs?

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

FB_IMG_1592858613522.jpg

just saw this?! 
that means... im trying to get that right, every single work visa mentioned on the bottom is banned from getting a visa

but what do they mean with 'new immigrants' ?

this would mean what?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Stephen Miller and his BS again...This is unreasonable and unproductive to say the least....K1's cannot work for 6 months or more so how do they affect american jobs?

I have not seen anything about K visa yet 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, Dougefresh56 said:

I have not seen anything about K visa yet 

and I doubt we we see any clarifications ....its all going to be lost in the wind again and for another six months we will receive conflicting reports for different embassies again....tired of all this BS

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

and I doubt we we see any clarifications ....its all going to be lost in the wind again and for another six months we will receive conflicting reports for different embassies again....tired of all this BS

All we can do is wait for the actual EO to be published. I’m tired too I think we are both in the same stage. It’s horrible 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.