Congratulations and Godbless you my dear! Good news!🌟🌟🌟🙌👏👏👏👏👏👏 more wins!😀

Thank you dear.

7 minutes ago, sheima said:

Congratulations 🎉🎊🍾 

Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Comforter said:

Good afternoon good people, this morning at 11am, received the update that New card being produced for my I 360. I am grateful to God for doing this. You guys are the best. When I wanted to loose hope, you guys kept me. My pd jan 10 2019. No ref . MY I485 updated tpday that finger print received. I give glory to God. Thanks to all . @Sandra,Stillwinning,Godschild, Modu.

Oh God, I’m soooooooooo happy for you. All it takes is patience and we’ll see victory. Now time to focus on the final stretch of our journey. Congratulations 🍾🎊🎈🎉 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
6 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

image.png.d74f43bad83a3dbadb34cce57853d1f5.png

IB1 is self petitioning Spouse of a US Citizens. MY Class in my approval is B21 Spouses of alien residents, subject to country limits, new arrivals, self petitioning

That means Category IB1 is not subject to the current ban right?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
1 hour ago, Godschild said:

Oh God, I’m soooooooooo happy for you. All it takes is patience and we’ll see victory. Now time to focus on the final stretch of our journey. Congratulations 🍾🎊🎈🎉 

Thank you so much. So what is the next step? Are there going to be interviews or they are waived?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Comforter said:

Thank you so much. So what is the next step? Are there going to be interviews or they are waived?

No one knows, it’s just a waiting game to see what happens next. I’m hoping I don’t have to attend an interview with the Coronavirus, but that’s just my prayer. I’m prepared for whatever direction things go next. I just know we are on the last stretch of this journey.

Filed: Other Timeline
6 hours ago, Comforter said:

Good afternoon good people, this morning at 11am, received the update that New card being produced for my I 360. I am grateful to God for doing this. You guys are the best. When I wanted to loose hope, you guys kept me. My pd jan 10 2019. No ref . MY I485 updated tpday that finger print received. I give glory to God. Thanks to all . @Sandra,Stillwinning,Godschild, Modu.

Congratulations lovely!!! sooooooooooooooooooo Happy for you 🤗 xxx !!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

Today has been a blessed day!! 

Yesterday I got the notification that my long awaited EAD renewal (C9) is on it's way and today the same news for I-131!!! 🙏🏼

Congratulations 🎈🍾🎉🎊 I am happy for you.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello guys,  I applied for my EAD renewal in the beginning of May 2020. My payment for the renewal was taken out of my account ($410) as ACH by uscis on 5/12/20. I am un able to see the receipt number since i can not view the image of the check front or back. I did not receive any receipt in the mail. Its going to be almost a month and a half. Is there anything I can do to get my receipt number. Does uscis have any online way to contact them? I am really worried. Also my vawa case has been pending since June 2017. They never asked me for any RFE or anything. I wrote an email to my congressman and they emailed me a privacy form to fill out. I am sending it tomorrow. 

Should I ask the congressman to also inquire on my EAD renewal? I am totally lost ... any advice will help me a lot. Thanks everybody. Pray for me.

Edited by ahmad-

Hello everyone,I've been coming on here and reading the conversations and I like the support that I see.So I figure that I'll join in on the topic.

I sent in my application for vawa form I-485, I-360, I-765 all at once and on December 1st 2017 I got and update that says fees were waived for my i-485 (all 3 forms) in February 2018 I did my fingerprints for  my EAD (work permit), received card March 30th 2018. (At this point I was excited because it seemed like things were moving fast,although i knew vawa takes time). That EAD card expired april 12th 2019 and was renewed. On june 24th 2019 my i-360 form was approved and my new work permit was issued. STILL no word about my i-485 AOS form.That second work permit expired on may 12th 2020 and now I am on the path of renewing it,AGAIN.Meanwhile STILL no word on my i-485 form. Also I never did a medical for the forms when does this part come into play ?during vawa. Should i expect to hear something soon? About my i-485.There has been no status update it still says fees waived on December 1st 2017,nothing has changed.im really stressing at this point,but trying not to worry because faith and worry does not go together.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.