1,455 posts in this topic

Timeline
1 hour ago, AOKS said:

I am at my WITS END!

Third submission returned today. SAME REASON-- Incorrect fee. 

I am filing concurrently the

I-485

I-864

i-765

I-131

I submitted the fee $1225.  I had my file returned for wrong fee. This is the fee on the website. What is the correct fee?

did you include on each coverletter that you were filing the forms concurrently with the other forms.   For example, on I 485 cover letter you listed that you are also filing I765 and I131 and so on and so forth...

1 hour ago, AOKS said:

I am at my WITS END!

I-485

I-864

i-765

I-131

I submitted the fee $1225.  I had my file returned for wrong fee. This is the fee on the website. What is the correct fee?

LIVID right now

Just got off phone with USCIS and was told the $1225 was correct and my package should not have been rejected. She advised me to call Tier 2 first thing in the morning. FOR WHAT?? What difference will that make>!  THREE rejections all for same "incorrect fee" all included $1225.. Now here we are 3 months WASTED. 

2 hours ago, AOKS said:

I am at my WITS END!

I-485

I-864

i-765

I-131

Edited by CrazyNancy

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
3 minutes ago, CrazyNancy said:

The correct total fee is $1760 for concurrent filing. 
I-485 : $1140
Bio-metrics: $85

I-130: $535

1140+85+535=1760

It says I-131 not I-130. The I-131 is free when you file with I-485. So the total still is $1225.

Our AOS case status just updated again (we got RFIE). Here's our timeline so far:

06/12 - Packet Sent

06/15 - USCIS received

06/23 - Accepted biometrics fee

07/08 - RFIE (text/email notification)

07/13 - RFIE letter in the mail

07/14 - Mailed response to RFIE

07/18 - Response to RFIE delivered

07/20 - Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

event.png

43 minutes ago, Trese said:

Our AOS case status just updated again (we got RFIE). Here's our timeline so far:

06/12 - Packet Sent

06/15 - USCIS received

06/23 - Accepted biometrics fee

07/08 - RFIE (text/email notification)

07/13 - RFIE letter in the mail

07/14 - Mailed response to RFIE

07/18 - Response to RFIE delivered

07/20 - Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

Do you mind sharing what the RFE is for?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
5 hours ago, Brklyn Belle said:

did you include on each coverletter that you were filing the forms concurrently with the other forms.   For example, on I 485 cover letter you listed that you are also filing I765 and I131 and so on and so forth...

Since when is that required?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
10 hours ago, AOKS said:

I am at my WITS END!

I-485, I-864, i-765, I-131

So frustrating. As others have said, that is the proper amount for those forms. We filed our I-130 online, and $1225 was the amount we paid with the I-485.

Could there be something wrong with the payment method? For example a check being written to the wrong payee? Or a credit card form being incomplete or not placed at the top (or second page) of the packet? I've seen instances where the rejection was valid, but the reason was wrong (though related).

It seems nearly impossible to get any response from the LockBox support email address, but it might be worth emailing them to ask for clarification.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Good morning!

Texts for NOA1 received! Here's an update of my timeline:

Date sent: 06/29

Date received: 07/02

CC charged: 07/16

NOA1 texts: 07/21

NOA1 letter: not yet in the mail

Good luck to everyone!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline
2 hours ago, juancarlos said:

Good morning!

Texts for NOA1 received! Here's an update of my timeline:

Date sent: 06/29

Date received: 07/02

CC charged: 07/16

NOA1 texts: 07/21

NOA1 letter: not yet in the mail

Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations! My check was cashed on 7/16 as well. What time did you receive the text? Is there a specific time that USCIS sends out texts and emails? 

Edited by Thenaturalstate

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
Just now, Thenaturalstate said:

Congratulations! My check was cashed on 7/16 as well. What time did you receive the text? Is there a specific time that USCIS sends out texts and emails? 

I guess that is very random. I got my text today at 12.30 AM. I was already sleeping and I saw them this morning when I woke up. I got 4 texts with 4 different case numbers.

I hope you get them soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.