Dotagirlandboy

N-400 June 2020 Filers

845 posts in this topic

On 4/20/2021 at 10:59 PM, Deco20 said:

It is down for everyone.

Mine also states it's down due to maintenance but this morning while reading that message a new message appeared on my site.  The message dated April 24, 2021 stated that an appointment for biometrics has been made for me.  And much to my surprise the letter about biometrics also stated that my appointment is for May 17, 2021.  Evidently, in spite of the site not working well due to maintenance, they are still making and posting appointments. I hope I become a citizen by July 3 so that my July 4 celebration will be extra special.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I attended my oath ceremony and received my naturalization certificate last Wednesday, 4/21/21.

Not too bad! Better than I was expecting time wise. 

The ceremony wasn't what I would have expected. Thirty people in a room, no friends or family, judge on a webex. It was about 10-15 minutes in and out. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
5 hours ago, Jdholmes1 said:

I attended my oath ceremony and received my naturalization certificate last Wednesday, 4/21/21.

Not too bad! Better than I was expecting time wise. 

The ceremony wasn't what I would have expected. Thirty people in a room, no friends or family, judge on a webex. It was about 10-15 minutes in and out. 

Congrats!!!

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Had my oath ceremony today after a long wait since I passed the interview in March. I'm proud to join the rest of you guys as an American. To y'all waiting in line, sit back and relax; your miracle is on the way. Don't give up!

I have questions, I can't find the document in my uscis account!! And I can't also change my address!! I dont know what is wrong with website, any one have the same issue in website so you can't your document notice  there ? Or they are updating system,  they send me resuse biometric since 3/15/21 ,  no update after that !! 

35 minutes ago, Samfr said:

I have questions, I can't find the document in my uscis account!! And I can't also change my address!! I dont know what is wrong with website, any one have the same issue in website so you can't your document notice  there ? Or they are updating system,  they send me resuse biometric since 3/15/21 ,  no update after that !! 

Same. Can’t find anything under documents tab. I changed my address online. Got a confirmation that I have submitted the change of address and Expect a reply On apr 24th. Today is 29th. Still waiting for them to change my add. Biometrics also reuse on apr 7. 

14 minutes ago, Chin10 said:

Same. Can’t find anything under documents tab. I changed my address online. Got a confirmation that I have submitted the change of address and Expect a reply On apr 24th. Today is 29th. Still waiting for them to change my add. Biometrics also reuse on apr 7. 

But even , last 10 days it was there the document for recieve the application or re use the biometric,  but today is nothing there , I think there is something wrong with the website,  and more than month now after reuse biometric but no update for that .

17 minutes ago, Chin10 said:

How you change your address? Online direct using the case pending there change address? Or other way ?

12 minutes ago, Samfr said:

How you change your address? Online direct using the case pending there change address? Or other way ?

To change your address use the AR-11 form online. this will update your address for all immigration petitions filed with USCIS.

https://www.uscis.gov/ar-11

N400 (5 years)

02/13/2021 Applied online

02/13/2021 NOA1 online

02/17/2021 NOA1 hard copy letter received

02/28/2021 Biometric reuse online 

03/12/2021 Biometric reuse hard copy letter received

08/23/2021 Interview notification via email

10/04/2021 Interview date (Decision cannot be made yet, pending supervisor review)

11/05/2021 Approved!!! Woohoo!!! Received email notification.

11/19/2021 Oath scheduled 

3 hours ago, RasDig said:

To change your address use the AR-11 form online. this will update your address for all immigration petitions filed with USCIS.

https://www.uscis.gov/ar-11

Ya ok I understand,  because I think it's only me :(, but what about the document!! Nothing there , it was before that online in my account. And also my biometric reuse now more than 45 days waiting and no update @!!

55 minutes ago, Samfr said:

Ya ok I understand,  because I think it's only me :(, but what about the document!! Nothing there , it was before that online in my account. And also my biometric reuse now more than 45 days waiting and no update @!!

USCIS recently changed the structure of the site.  Do you see these tabs when you sign in? If you do, just click on the documents tab and they will pop-up.Each tab will take you to a different part of your application.  Prior to this everything appeared as soon as I signed in.   I hope it's as simple as that for you.  

• Case status
  • Case history
  • Documents
  • I

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good morning everybody! I had my interview yesterday in the Long Island office. I was approved on the spot. Now, I need to wait for the Oath Ceremony. Do you remember how many days after you were approved did you take the oath? 
sending good vibes to everybody.

5 hours ago, Sartre said:

USCIS recently changed the structure of the site.  Do you see these tabs when you sign in? If you do, just click on the documents tab and they will pop-up.Each tab will take you to a different part of your application.  Prior to this everything appeared as soon as I signed in.   I hope it's as simple as that for you.  

• Case status
  • Case history
  • Documents
  • I

Yes I can see it , but when I click in any of them , nothing is change or showing case history or documents!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Had my Combo interview today (Minneapolis,MN Office). Lasted for about 30 minutes. Wife was interviewed first for about 5 minutes, then interview took the rest of the time. I was approved.

I was asked at least 6 Civic questions(I was surprised he went that far, but all good since I prepared for it). The officer said I should be part of the next Ceremony (in June). So the last wait begins. Good luck to all that are still waiting for both biometric or/and interview appointments.

Edited by jealob

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.