dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2020

621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
14 minutes ago, Nessinha said:

just got our DQ!!! 🙌😍 that's what "becoming documentarily qualified" means right? so happy! now in line to receive our interview date which hopefully starts happening soon 🙏

DQ.jpg

Congratulations 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Just got an email from NVC saying to check the update of our status on CEAC. All of our documents are marked as accepted, and there was no new messages. What does this mean? Do we just wait for a DQ now? 

30 minutes ago, Prairiegirl3 said:

Just got an email from NVC saying to check the update of our status on CEAC. All of our documents are marked as accepted, and there was no new messages. What does this mean? Do we just wait for a DQ now? 

Have you received the email from NVC with the subject “Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified“ yet? For my case, as soon as all my documents were marked “accepted”, I received this email.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello,

Our case was DQ'd today.  The AOS and IV status was "Accepted" when I logged in to check, and we received the DQ email a few minutes ago.

It has been a very fast journey for us.  I-130 in Feb, NOA2 in May, and DQ today.  We submitted on June 10, having to wait 4 weeks for the police clearance certificate.

Good luck to all who are still waiting.  I think those who are in the exempt category from the EO will be getting their cases processed soon.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
3 minutes ago, SteveInBostonI130 said:

Hello,

Our case was DQ'd today.  The AOS and IV status was "Accepted" when I logged in to check, and we received the DQ email a few minutes ago.

It has been a very fast journey for us.  I-130 in Feb, NOA2 in May, and DQ today.  We submitted on June 10, having to wait 4 weeks for the police clearance certificate.

Good luck to all who are still waiting.  I think those who are in the exempt category from the EO will be getting their cases processed soon.

Congrats, and thank you for the thoughtful note! The EO expires in 4 days. I still expect an extension, but let’s see. Maybe we all get lucky 😬

1 hour ago, HanhChi said:

Have you received the email from NVC with the subject “Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified“ yet? For my case, as soon as all my documents were marked “accepted”, I received this email.

Yes! I just got it! Woohoo! It took about two weeks. Crazy! We are so happy :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Congrats, and thank you for the thoughtful note! The EO expires in 4 days. I still expect an extension, but let’s see. Maybe we all get lucky 😬

I think once the NVC processes the exempt cases, they will continue with the non exempt.  Even if the EO is extended, hopefully everyone's cases will be processed sooner than later.  It seems NVC has been more efficient lately, probably by going all digital this month.  Cheers!

3 hours ago, Prairiegirl3 said:

Congratulations

1 hour ago, Prairiegirl3 said:

Yes! I just got it! Woohoo! It took about two weeks. Crazy! We are so happy :D

Congratulations 

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, starboogie said:

We got our DQ today! 🤗

We were transferred to NVC on May 27th and paid the fees the same day. IV fee cleared and we submitted on May 29th. 

The AOS fee took until June 10th to clear, but once it did we submitted everything that day. 

And now 8 days later, we’ve received DQ!

wow Congratulations, I do see that a lot of people are getting DQ very fast during this time of Covid I have seen at least 3 other people on here getting DQ within a month. That's encouraging . Wonder what is happening at the Montreal Consulate how will they deal with the big backlog will the consulate interview take forever now ????

34 minutes ago, starboogie said:

We got our DQ today! 🤗

We were transferred to NVC on May 27th and paid the fees the same day. IV fee cleared and we submitted on May 29th. 

The AOS fee took until June 10th to clear, but once it did we submitted everything that day. 

And now 8 days later, we’ve received DQ!

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Flowergirl 737 said:

wow Congratulations, I do see that a lot of people are getting DQ very fast during this time of Covid I have seen at least 3 other people on here getting DQ within a month. That's encouraging . Wonder what is happening at the Montreal Consulate how will they deal with the big backlog will the consulate interview take forever now ????

Yeah, I know the Montreal Consulate definitely has their work cut out for them with this huge backlog.

I’m hoping they come up with some sort of efficient system that allows this next step to move along smoothly.

I don’t even have the slightest clue as to how long it normally takes for these interviews to be scheduled. 

But all in all, I feel very fortunate to be at this point. 

The consulate in Vietnam will resume the interview on June 29th. However for now it's only for IR1, IR2, CR1, CR2. And people said they got instructions from the consulate that they would have to go online to reschedule the interview themselves.

https://vn.usembassy.gov/partial-resumption-of-immigrant-visa-processing/

Looks like this might take a long time

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.