Captain Ewok

USCIS Preparing to Resume Public Services on June 4th

106 posts in this topic

On 5/29/2020 at 6:24 PM, Giovanna024 said:

I HOPE and pray that Us/Canada border will be open as of June 21st like they said. Its been 3months since I saw my husband💔

He can visit the US if he's Canadian and he flies into the US. The border closure rule is only for land entry: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/03/24/2020-06217/notification-of-temporary-travel-restrictions-applicable-to-land-ports-of-entry-and-ferries-service

On 5/29/2020 at 3:32 PM, RPete said:

list of couples effected by the US/Canadian border closure

Canadians can fly into the US to visit. See above info.

Also:

Edited by HRQX

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

@HRQX

I realize that. However, there are no flights from where I'm from to where he is. Possibly June, but those flights are $1400+ right now. 

Driving is a more feasible option...were the borders not closed. And from what I understand, it's much stricter coming north than going south, which is also a problem in my situation. 

1 hour ago, h2oWendy said:

TOTAL speculation, but seems to me if they should start sending interview notices today so they can start interviews next week. Here's hoping at least...

Where did I get this info from?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
13 minutes ago, h2oWendy said:

From the little place in my heart where I keep my hopes and dreams? As I mentioned it was purely speculation on my part. Fingers crossed!

This made me laugh, can we be friends? 😂😂 I think we all have that place right now! 

On 5/31/2020 at 3:16 PM, letvapiana said:

Any interviews being rescheduled so far?

Yes

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

28 minutes ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Have you been scheduled?

Not me, but 2 members here yes

08/19/2020 - Interview 

In FB group there are some people getting their Interview date🥰

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.