PollyC

I-751 May 2020 Filers

794 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Got notification on the 22nd (happy birthday to me ) that I’m approved and new card is in production. My service center was LIN. I’m so grateful not to have to go through any RFS or interviews. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just got my card yesterday. Service center was LIN.

The case status online wasn't updated until the card was delivered (with tracking number). No notifications via email, text, etc, despite requests for this. All's well that ends well though.

Next up, N-400!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi guys. 
I just received a email telling me that they are going to schedule me for an interview. Anyone know how long that will take? I really don’t know what office I am at. My case number starts with MCS if that helps. My biometrics was made in Tucson. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 3/4/2021 at 9:59 AM, Bikerbride said:

Hi guys. 
I just received a email telling me that they are going to schedule me for an interview. Anyone know how long that will take? I really don’t know what office I am at. My case number starts with MCS if that helps. My biometrics was made in Tucson. 

It all depends on your local office.  We filed May 2, 2020 and our case was assigned to MSC, we were called for biometrics appointment in December, 2020 and received an email March 10, 2021 (yesterday) saying we would be scheduled for an interview and another on March 11, 2021 (today) saying we have been scheduled for an interview (which means that in our office, New Hampshire, there is no wait to be scheduled):  On March 11, 2021, we scheduled an interview for your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice.  I don't think there's a way to know when it was scheduled for until the letter arrives in the mail.  

Timeline
On 3/11/2021 at 8:34 AM, TeachersJ&L said:

It all depends on your local office.  We filed May 2, 2020 and our case was assigned to MSC, we were called for biometrics appointment in December, 2020 and received an email March 10, 2021 (yesterday) saying we would be scheduled for an interview and another on March 11, 2021 (today) saying we have been scheduled for an interview (which means that in our office, New Hampshire, there is no wait to be scheduled):  On March 11, 2021, we scheduled an interview for your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice.  I don't think there's a way to know when it was scheduled for until the letter arrives in the mail.  

Timeline
Just now, Bikerbride said:
On 3/11/2021 at 8:34 AM, TeachersJ&L said:

Hi. The day before yesterday I received my Notice. I has been scheduled on April 1 for my interview. So about 4 weeks from notice that I was scheduled to actual date for interview was good in my mind. Now all I have to do is prepare 😉

Hello everyone, I filed my ROC in June 2019 and it’s still pending, I filed my N400 in December 2020, I didn’t receive an RFE but thinking of adding more documents like our car note worth and this year’s tax return in this column “unsolicited info”, has anyone ever tried this and got a result after , is this beneficial in Anyway, would it help expedite my case?

Thanks to you all as we all stay positive.

BAA2C207-4F63-499F-A935-E714F5EACA23.png

Hello everyone! 

Happy to tell you all, my case status has finally changed to : ''new card being produced" as of March 16th 2021. 

I did not have an interview, since I had one for my AOS. No finger prints for ROC. My case was assigned to LIN- Nebraska. 

GOOD LUCK :)

AOS 

CIS Office :        Chicago IL

B2 VISA 

Got marry 05/12/2017 

Date Filed:         08-08-2017

Date received:   08-10-2017

NOA Date :        08-17-2017

NOA biometrics:  09-01-2017

Biometrics:        09-15-2017 

RFIE for I-485:  09-07-2017

RFIE  response received:  10-24-2017

RFE I-485: AGAIN! 03-26-2018

RFE respond received: 04-13-2018

Combo card:  card produced e-notification 04-18-2018  (advance parole, employment authorization) 

Combo card:  case approved e-notification  04-19-2018  

Combo card:  NOA case approved letter by mail 04-23-2018

Combo card: Card mailed: e-notification (finally)!! 04-23-2018 (priority mail)

Combo card received: AFTER 256 DAYS!!!! CARD IN HANDS  04-26-2018 happy!

I-485 GC case update: Case ready to be scheduled for an interview 04-24-2018

Interview notice: 07/21/2018

Interview date: 08/21/2018 Approved same day. Text and case status update " approved" same afternoon.

GC been produced: 08/22/2018

GC mailed: 08/25/2018 received: 08/28/2018

ROC

I-797 notice for open window: 04/22/2020

Window opened 05/21/2020

Send package : May 26th

Package received: May 29th - Text confirmation  and case number assigned June 4th

Check cashed: June 5th

June 28th and NOA ...

June 29th: called and summited a NON delivery request (never assigned)

July 10th: Received NOA extension letter

Waiting....

Since July 10th case did not change. 

March 17th 2021: New card is being produced

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 2/19/2021 at 11:48 AM, dady12 said:

Yes my receipt number start with MSC but when i am trying to check the processing time in uscis website i saw nabraska service centre and there is no national benefit center but i understood what u mean ,the case most likely be forwarded to local office .thanks for the help,senators and reps never reply to the emails that i sent,

My receipt number starts with MSC as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
12 minutes ago, spike198 said:

Anyone here still waiting?  In December our case was transferred but we've heard nothing since then....

We are still waiting. SRC transfer to NBC. Haven't heard anything since January

On 5/6/2021 at 3:51 PM, spike198 said:

Anyone here still waiting?  In December our case was transferred but we've heard nothing since then....

On 5/6/2021 at 4:04 PM, Zowky said:

We are still waiting. SRC transfer to NBC. Haven't heard anything since January

Still waiting here too....

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 5:51 PM, spike198 said:

I've heard zip since the original receipt notice, no transfers, nothing. It's very nerve wracking having your life at the mercy of a bureaucracy/whims-of-random-clerks (as you all know, just venting).

According to https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/, processing times are "18.5 Months to 34.5 Months" and you should not call them unless your receipt date is from before "July 16, 2018".

Likely lots of us are going to have to get extensions to our temporary green card extensions.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.