PollyC

I-751 May 2020 Filers

794 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, jromano214 said:

Any May 2020 filers get their receipt from the Texas Service Center yet?  Our application was received on 5/7, but nothing yet.  Thanks!

No.  Ours was received at Texas Service Center on 5/5.  We received text message confirmation and our check has been cashed, but no extension letter yet.  

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, jromano214 said:

Any May 2020 filers get their receipt from the Texas Service Center yet?  Our application was received on 5/7, but nothing yet.  Thanks!

bet everyone is waiting 

Married 10/11/2014

AOS Application

02/05/2015 - AOS packet sent via Express mail (I-130, I-485, I-765)

02/06/2015(day ?) - Delivered to USCIS Chicago
02/11/2015 (day ?) - Received USCIS Acceptance Confirmation emails.
02/11/2015(day ? ) - Checks cashed
02/17/2015 (day ?) - Received 3 NOA's by mail (I-485, I-130, I-765)
02/23/2015 (day ?) - NOA for Biometrics appointment by mail. Date for 03/04/2015

02/25/2015(day ?) - Successful walk-in Biometrics
03/04/2015 (day ?) - Biometrics appointment (Original)
??/??/???? (day ?) - I-485 status online changed to "testing & interview"

??/??/???? (day ?) - EAD status online changed to "card production", I-131 approved.

??/??/???? (day ?) - EAD/AP card production ordered

??/??/???? (day ?) - EAD/AP card mailed

04/21/2015 (day ?) - EAD/AP card received
??/??/???? (day ?) - I-485 status showing the interview date updated -
??/??/???? (day ?) - Received NOA about the interview appointment

4/22/2015 (day ?) - Interview

10/06/2015 (day ?) - I-485 Approved

10/10/2015 (day ?) - Green Card Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, Charlene Gei said:

What service center your case at? What are the 3 letters on your receipt number?

Starts with msc!

8 minutes ago, Orlandofl1 said:

Nice!! Welcome to waiting game to get NOA 

MSC: National Benefits Center 😀

Mine is YSC (Potomac)

Do you know who is moving faster? Haha the wait time on the website is terrible..20-40 months lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, R&OC said:

My package arrived on Friday 15th during the morning. So far the check hasn’t been cashed. Do you guys think I could call for a case number already? I forgot to add the form g11something (forgot the numbers) and therefore do not expect a text.

Where would I call? Just the regular USCIS number or the military hotline as we are stationed overseas?

I called the regular # and gave my alien #

15 minutes ago, kendraf said:

Starts with msc!

Do you know who is moving faster? Haha the wait time on the website is terrible..20-40 months lol

No, I believe it’s depend every case it’s different some people get more faster than others..

the only thing I read it’s they are taken the past fingerprints till September 1.

because the centers are closed...

So don’t be surprise if on your case appears fingerprints are applied on your case 😀 

Edited by Orlandofl1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I just mailed my application today and just read this thread that there seems to be a delay on the NOA.

This is certainly an interesting time. Best of luck for all of us!

13 hours ago, jromano214 said:

Same here. My application received 05/08 and credit card charge 05/11 haven’t received any text or email. I called them to get my receipt nos. Mostly those who are assigned with MSC  that are May fillers haven’t receive any kind of update through text or emails.

Goodluck to all of us!

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05/06/20    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by UPS. 

05/08/20    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by UPS.

05/11/20  - Debit Card Charged.

05/14/20    - NOA date ( I called USCIS to get my receipt number no text or email received)

07/27/21-     Biometrics taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Received text notification this evening with receipt number. It has an LIN prefix. Sent it on a Tues...delivered Wed....text confirmed Friday.

10/28/16 ~ Sent I-129F

10/31/16 ~ Delivered

11/03/16 ~ NOA1 email/text confirmation. Transferred to CA center.

11/09/16 ~ NOA1 letter received

01/25/17 ~ Case Approved

01/31/17 ~ NOA2 letter received (no email/text confirmation)

02/17/17 ~ NVC sent petition to Mumbai Embassy

02/25/17 ~ Received NVC letter/ Case Number

03/06/17 ~ Fiance received K1 Instruction Packet from Embassy

03/23/17 ~ Medical screen

04/13/17 ~ Interview in Mumbai/RFE

07/07/17 ~ K1/K2 Visas Created

08/01/17 ~ US POE SeaTac

08/09/17 ~ Marriage

09/03/17 ~ K2 arrival POE SeaTac

09/22/17 ~ Filed AoS & EAP

10/16/17 ~ Biometrics

04/26/18 ~ EAP Approved

06/08/18 ~ AoS Interview & Approval!

06/27/18 ~ Green Cards Arrived

05/18/20 ~ Sent I-751

05/19/20 ~ Delivered

05/22/20 ~ Text confirmation and receipt # given

05/26/20 ~ Check cleared

07/13/20 ~ NOA Green Card Extension received

07/13/20 ~ NOA Regarding biometrics being applied

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

No status update for me yet. Package was received to UPS facility, Lewisville, on May 12. Check is still not cashed and still no receipt number. I’ve heard several people in this thread calling and getting case numbers, so I’ll give that a try tomorrow.

A bit worrying that others in the thread sent laster than me and had their check cashed, but as always patience is key.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 5/19/2020 at 2:51 AM, Orlandofl1 said:

Hi 👋 

It doesn’t matter if you not include form g1145 for notifications..

They receive your Package recently, I got my text msg 4 days after they received..

You can call them next week, just said that you need you I-751 receipt number.. they should provide to you bringing your alien #

With that number is a peace of mind to you... and can track your case on check case status on Uscis website

Not expect NOA for 30 days 😞 after they received the package...  at that time  we can submit request inquiry for get NOA on their website and wait for an answer usually the respond between 2 weeks and they resend the Noa 

hopelly this information helps

We all are in the same boat  wait... wait... 😆

I didn't include the form G-1145. I mailed it on May 1st and they received it on May 4th at 4am (USPS tracking). 

Can I call USCIS for the receipt number or wait after 30 days?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
34 minutes ago, TheAkazs said:

I didn't include the form G-1145. I mailed it on May 1st and they received it on May 4th at 4am (USPS tracking). 

Can I call USCIS for the receipt number or wait after 30 days?

I went ahead called the USCIS office to get the receipt number. It's MSC.

Where is MSC, by the way?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.