2,698 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Mary&Fer said:

Finally, today we got the message New Card is Being Produced. My only concern is USCIS didn't mention I-131 at all and still shows Case Was Received since April 29. I hope we would get the combo card.

definitely combo card you have nothing to worry about I had same thing.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Mary&Fer said:

Finally, today we got the message New Card is Being Produced. My only concern is USCIS didn't mention I-131 at all and still shows Case Was Received since April 29. I hope we would get the combo card.

Ours was like that and it didn’t include the AP. A little over a month later we got the AP document (not a card). So it can go either way. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, ZZBOLIVIA said:

My case was received since April 29 and haven't got anything updated yet. I just check with USCIS they suggested me call back after 90 days the office reopened which will be end of Oct...... :( Does anyone have the same situation as me? 

Yes, priority date 4/8 and still nothing beyond case received on Combo Card applications and no update after "RFE Evidence Received" on I485. I keep being told to contact again at the end of October.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

To all who have received their 765/131 approvals, I want to extend a hearty congratulations! It's so promising to hear so much positive news roll in.

However, I would like to hear from any April filers who *haven't* heard any news in the past few weeks. I have a PD of 4/10, and haven't heard a single thing following notice that my fingerprints have been received (8/12). I'm just wondering if this is normal and there are many other people in the same boat, or whether this is something I should be alarmed by and take proactive steps to resolve.

Thanks all, and congrats/good luck!

Edited by Ameriaussie

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, ZZBOLIVIA said:

My case was received since April 29 and haven't got anything updated yet. I just check with USCIS they suggested me call back after 90 days the office reopened which will be end of Oct...... :( Does anyone have the same situation as me? 

I receipted date is April 13 and the status for all my cases is still “case was received”. I called USCIS multiple times about my biometric appointment and they keep telling me the same thing they told you. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, miri_sp said:

I receipted date is April 13 and the status for all my cases is still “case was received”. I called USCIS multiple times about my biometric appointment and they keep telling me the same thing they told you. 

same thing with me. I just had a chat with USCIS.  😅 

image.png.f1c41433947f81301d46b2b0041fb776.png

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Chrystie said:

same thing with me. I just had a chat with USCIS.  😅 

image.png.f1c41433947f81301d46b2b0041fb776.png

I have been contacting them almost every week for the last month or so and the answer is always the same 😕. I am going to contact my local congressman this week. Maybe that will help speed things up. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Linnn said:

Hi All,

to the one's that have received an EAD/Combo Card etc. - how long did it take until you received your interview notices for the I-485?

It depends on where you live and how busy your field office is. In my husband’s case, we got AOS interview date before his EAD/combo was approved.

Timeline
Just now, portorusa said:

It depends on where you live and how busy your field office is. In my husband’s case, we got AOS interview date before his EAD/combo was approved.

How do we know if it has been sent to the local field office?

After we sent our RFE evidence in back in June, we haven't heard anything again on it. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, miri_sp said:

I have been contacting them almost every week for the last month or so and the answer is always the same 😕. I am going to contact my local congressman this week. Maybe that will help speed things up. 

wow.. 😅.. oh well.. fingers crossed.  I hope we get it soon too.

Timeline
On 9/27/2020 at 10:01 AM, JM1621 said:

Saparate envelope, just received them on the same day. 

Did the SSN arrived from USCIS or SSA? Who sent it?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MalinRonja said:

I just got my interview notice in the mail. The interview will already be next week 😳

😮 Omg! If it’s not enough time for you to prepare everything you can call USCIS to have it rescheduled.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.