TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 6

852 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, aus2tx said:

3/5 I called, 3/6 submitted the docs, 3/10 decision

Call about the 3/10 change! That’s a great sign! Wishing you luck and an answer!

Wow that was a fast decision. They just don’t tell us anything at all about our expedite request which is upsetting. They didn’t even asked for evidence. 

thank you! Hoping for an approval ASAP lol. 

3 minutes ago, MariellJoes said:

Wow that was a fast decision. They just don’t tell us anything at all about our expedite request which is upsetting. They didn’t even asked for evidence. 

thank you! Hoping for an approval ASAP lol. 

I am just surprised as everyone else. 

to verify - you did email the correct email, not just respond to the original email sent, correct?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 minutes ago, aus2tx said:

I am just surprised as everyone else. 

to verify - you did email the correct email, not just respond to the original email sent, correct?

We did the request through the military hotline, then they sent us that email and the following requests were done such though the Myuscis account inbox. We were never told which “proper department” was sent to and our case ain’t in NSC anymore so...

12 minutes ago, MariellJoes said:

We did the request through the military hotline, then they sent us that email and the following requests were done such though the Myuscis account inbox. We were never told which “proper department” was sent to and our case ain’t in NSC anymore so...

Gotcha - I didn’t realize there was a military hotline! Did you already try the phone route as well?

16 hours ago, Michael&Karen said:

My K3 PD is October 31 2019 and my cr1 August 30 2019... nothing new. Idk if it’s good or bad, I’m sick of this process.

Yep Again,  3.   I-130s PD July 22 2019, NSC nothing but a date change on myaccount.uscis.gov on the 27th of Feb.      K-3 October 28th 2019, NSC yesterday Transfer notification,  today notified that it's at the  "Local Office"  

Seeing CR-1 approvals in a 6-7 Month spread.    I'm also sick of this whole process, Your head spinning from not knowing what the h***'s going on.  But we must endure for our loved ones

20200310_065105.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Wcalmt1 said:

Yep Again,  3.   I-130s PD July 22 2019, NSC nothing but a date change on myaccount.uscis.gov on the 27th of Feb.      K-3 October 28th 2019, NSC yesterday Transfer notification,  today notified that it's at the  "Local Office"  

Seeing CR-1 approvals in a 6-7 Month spread.    I'm also sick of this whole process, Your head spinning from not knowing what the h***'s going on.  But we must endure for our loved ones

20200310_065105.jpg

Well at least you have something lol... A representative told me again today that my case is still in Nebraska, no update on myuscis, nothing newand yes, we have to be strong for our loved ones, good luck.

-NSC-

Marriage: 02-14-2019♥

I-130 PD:  08-30-2019
NOA1: 09/05/2019

NOA2: 05/05/2020

NVC recieved: 05/06/2020

-Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

UPDATE:

Over 1200 cases in May were transferred. I expect fast processing for these cases too.

8 hours ago, aus2tx said:

So..... that expedite request I put in to get more info? Answered NONE of the questions I had but got approved??? What the heck???

You're saying you've gotten approved after the expedite request?

1 hour ago, AMS13 said:

UPDATE:

Over 1200 cases in May were transferred. I expect fast processing for these cases too.

You're saying you've gotten approved after the expedite request?

Request was approved; case is still pending. 100% did not expect it to get approved. I just wanted more info on processing times and was just trying to escalate 😩 Apparently I’m more convincing than I know

Edited by aus2tx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Patricia Owuh said:

Mine 30 May but no transfer.

Some of the  I 130 Cases were transferred from Nebraska service center to other centers to balance their workload, now with few  applications to adjucate the faster the process.

Edited by Onuoa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Onuoa said:

Some of the  I 130 Cases were transferred from Nebraska service center to other centers to balance their workload, now with few  applications to adjucate the faster the process.

It still doesn't explain why tbey are processing newer cases and people from as far back as Jan. 2019 are still waiting. Just very frustrating.

1 minute ago, Faryalmalik said:

We r on same boat.

Yea, sorry! Hopefully one day soon our turn will come.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Patricia Owuh said:

It still doesn't explain why tbey are processing newer cases and people from as far back as Jan. 2019 are still waiting. Just very frustrating.

Yea, sorry! Hopefully one day soon our turn will come.

If corona is not effected to uscis

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.