2,976 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, aquila said:

Thanks dear, really appreciate it. With God I do believe 🙏 a positive outcome.

I pray I can get over this experience really fast as my final test in school is coming up this Wednesday.

dont worry dear one. you will be approved. God never fails. when you feel worried or down cast listen to music or begin to praise God. praying for you. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
14 minutes ago, BestChampion said:

Its been 19 months for you...have you got any RFE since you filed? I am a Nov 2018 filer...

Its been 18 months and 9 days yet.

Hi everyone, I haven’t posted in a long time. I hope everyone is doing good inspite of this phase in life. 
Can someone please tell me the process how to go about changing my mailing address? I am getting ready to relocate and I want to do the right thing. 

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, Matou said:

Hello!! Anybody file taxes separately 

how?

and did you use spouse social security number or not?

my cpa asking me but I don’t have his social security number and he doesn’t want to give to me 

If you have been living separate for 6 months or more, you can file single - as per my tax guy. Just did mine today. 

25 minutes ago, Over come said:

Hi everyone, I haven’t posted in a long time. I hope everyone is doing good inspite of this phase in life. 
Can someone please tell me the process how to go about changing my mailing address? I am getting ready to relocate and I want to do the right thing. 

You would need to fill form AR 11 and send to Vermont and/or NBC or whatever jurisdiction your case is. 

7 minutes ago, Matou said:

But we didn’t get divorce yet 

but been separate more than one year now

yea, me too. no divorce yet. I do trust my tax guy, he used to work in the IRS before. 

also, taxes filled are better than no taxes filled 🤷‍♀️

14 minutes ago, Comforter said:

Really, what if you are still married but seperated for 15months.How does that work. Taught one will file married filling seperately.Please can you advise.

see above reply 

1 hour ago, dreamer1 said:

You would need to fill form AR 11 and send to Vermont and/or NBC or whatever jurisdiction your case is. 

I already did i485 interview under vawa. Do I still send it to Vermont or do I send it to where I did my interview? Thanks for you response 🤗

1 minute ago, Over come said:

I already did i485 interview under vawa. Do I still send it to Vermont or do I send it to where I did my interview? Thanks for you response 🤗

So I sent mine to Vermont. 

few week later I asked my congressman to inquire on my behalf if all was updated. Vermont got back to them with a confusing reply, they said: 

"When your constituent filed Form I-360 she was represented by an attorney.  Your constituent chose the option of having of having notices and secure documents to that attorney.  If your constituent chooses to remove her attorney and change her safe address she needs to submit a signed, hand written letter to VSC stating that she wishes to remove the attorney of record and state this is my new safe address and then give the new safe address.

In any case USCIS needs to have the address at which your constituent resides so that, for instance, appointments for biometrics can be scheduled at a location closest to your constituent.

As far as your constituent’s forms at the NBC, if she wishes to change her safe address she will have to send a similar letter to NBC

Now I am waiting on a reply from NBC to see what they say but it's taking forever. I am thinking for sending a AR 11 to NCS as well but not sure, I dont want them to get confused. 

Perhaps someone else can answer it better. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.