TBoneTX

ICE Arrests Illegal Aliens in California Courthouse, Flouting New State Law

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Here's the thing... it does NOT take a cop, ICE agent, nor a judge being present in the room for a crime to have been committed.  Just as speeding is breaking the law, even if one does not get caught (this time?), coming across the border without proper paperwork and process is ALSO against the law.  

And just because a habitual speeder gets away with it 9 times does not mean he won't pay for the crime when he is caught the 10th time, regardless of where he gets caught.  Ditto with illegal immigrants in a courtroom.  In fact, said criminal aliens have to CONSTANTLY look over their backs, always worried that something or someone will cause them to be brought to light and deported.  Such is the life of those who thumb their noses at our laws, whether they be from your local city or from outside the country.

2 hours ago, Orangesapples said:

What if they were already a victim (for instance they were raped or beaten up) or they're a witness? 

Enroute or within our borders? 

Filed: Timeline
6 minutes ago, Orangesapples said:

In the US. 

Then they are here illegally.  And as such, their case (let's say a rape) needs to be heard, and the perp imprisoned or killed.  Then the plaintiff deported.

I agree with Alfkad, prosecute the perpetrator then treat/try the other criminal/victim  prior to their deportation. Better yet, intercede/deter at border. No rape no illegal alien

ICE arrested 2 criminals with warrants,  that a sanctuary city would not hold for deportation and somehow  the out of touch left spins this into, crime will go up. Insanity.

These were not 2 hard working family people. randomly picked up for immigration violation,  these were 2 criminals.

At this point I think the loony left and fake news media that spines their bovine flatulence,  is a much bigger threat to Democracy than the Russians ever will be.

22 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

ICE arrested 2 criminals with warrants,  that a sanctuary city would not hold for deportation and somehow  the out of touch left spins this into, crime will go up. Insanity.

These were not 2 hard working family people. randomly picked up for immigration violation,  these were 2 criminals.

At this point I think the loony left and fake news media that spines their bovine flatulence,  is a much bigger threat to Democracy than the Russians ever will be.

I call it wrecking ball. If they can't get their way 100% of the time, just blow the country up. Open borders, upend the constitution, psychologically screw with people, end the US as a Republic (hence "make 100+ states from DC!"+"lets do 15+ SCOTUS justices!"+"overthrow President", etc).

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 2/22/2020 at 1:53 PM, Randyandyuni said:

Better yet, intercede/deter at border.

How dare anyone suggest that we deny these oppressed foreigners their deserved right to become a victim of genuine U.S. crime?!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 2/22/2020 at 8:11 AM, 90DayFinancier said:

If people living in this country without authorization are afraid [...] to contact the police, [...] then crime rates will go up.

Prevention is better than reactivity:  Station the police in the high-crime areas preemptively and have them stop & frisk everybody.  Crime rates will plummet.  Ask Tiny Napoleon.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

4 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Prevention is better than reactivity:  Station the police in the high-crime areas preemptively and have them stop & frisk everybody.  Crime rates will plummet.  Ask Tiny Napoleon.

I agree with the premise of deploying more police to high crime areas, because it simply makes sense, but "high crime areas" is a giveaway that while there's some "preventative" mechanism (i.e. preventing it from getting worse), the decision to deploy to high crime areas is most certainly reactive, basing it on prior information and reacting. But that's not a bad thing.. that's the logical and moral way to do it. We'd have no rights if we had a truly "preventative" internal police force.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 2/22/2020 at 11:53 AM, Randyandyuni said:

I agree with Alfkad, prosecute the perpetrator then treat/try the other criminal/victim  prior to their deportation. Better yet, intercede/deter at border. No rape no illegal alien

In reality, No victim  will come forward, the crime will go without punishment, more crimes will be committed.

1 hour ago, 90DayFinancier said:

In reality, No victim  will come forward, the crime will go without punishment, more crimes will be committed.

if you deter the victim at the border and punish people of gullty of violent crime, there are no illegals to prey on nor are there illegals present here causing them to avoid police, the only reason to not come forward is to protect ones's illegal status, one border stop = 1 or more crimes not committed 

1 hour ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Again, these were convicted criminals that ICE had requested a hold put on when they were arrested, but their request had been refused. If these morons in sanctuary cities would put a hold on these  scumbags when they are arrested , they would not have to arrest them at the courthouse, now would they ?

How could any sane person think sheltering criminals from deportation is a good idea, is beyond me.