mirchi

N 400 February 2020 Filers

763 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Luckycuds said:

That is a positive though- he doesn't have to worry about carrying that extension letter any longer and I felt like there was some piece of mind once we had the 10 year greencard. 

Oh yes,  it was a huge weight off our shoulders when his card was approved. We can breathe easier now as we wait for his naturalization. 😀

4/23/16 -Mailed I129F

4/28/16 -N0A1 Text & Email received

5/2/16 -Hard copy of N0A1 received

7/12/16 -NOA2 Text & Email received (hard copy rcvd 7/15/16)

9/5/16 -Medical

9/20/16 -Interview (approved!)

10/31/16 -POE @ LAX

11/11/16 -Wedding!!

12/12/16 -AOS/EAD/AP packet mailed

12/13/16 -AOS/EAD/AP packet delivered

12/20/16 -NOA1 Texts & Emails received

12/24/16 -NOA1 Hard copies received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hi @Luckycuds:

Thank you for fixing the spreadsheet. Nothing new in my side, and since the Estimated case completion time and Estimated wait time came back on the USCIS page, they are the figures as before they disappeared, which is still October 2020 for me. See screenshot attached.

Vinnyc

00E4EF7A-56F0-43E1-94E0-407AA5EA4118.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
43 minutes ago, jzi said:

Just checked January filers. On average more people are scheduled. I assume most February filers will be scheduled to August-September. 

See

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxlnPL1_Ln6rGAZcTwEf6e-dNjQkBmr02wYi6baeIF0/edit#gid=0

Awesome news!!!!!

Fingers crossed then.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 6/26/2020 at 5:54 PM, lobo2000 said:

Any Dallas people here? What do you think for us Febuary Dallas people, when should we hope for an interview? To my understanding Dallas office is a busy one to begin with.

Not before next year, the estimated case completion time shown on the USCIS site is pretty accurate.

IMO, Dallas Feb 2020 filers would probably get interviewed in Jan/Feb 2021, and take the Oath in Mar/Apr 2021.

Your name is not on the spreadsheet, please add your details - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ejnUze1-LBRVcSUuXgsDR247G4bpImpUtFHL_xvtQ3w/

Timeline
13 minutes ago, bzbee said:

Not before next year, the estimated case completion time shown on the USCIS site is pretty accurate.

IMO, Dallas Feb 2020 filers would probably get interviewed in Jan/Feb 2021, and take the Oath in Mar/Apr 2021.

Are you talking about the general estimated case completion time shown on the public side of the USCIS website (https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/)

or the personalized estimated case completion time shown on your private homepage after you've logged in?

Right now, on the public section of the USCIS page, it says that the processing times for the N-400 at the Dallas field office is 12.5 to 36 months. It also says to log in so you get a more personalized estimate.

Remember that all cases are unique, but also that the first number in the range of dates indicates when 50% of cases have been completed, and the second number is when 93% have been completed. Therefore, within 12.5 months, 50% (cumulatively) the N-400 cases submitted have been processed.

Unless we get a more refined statistical distribution for the rates of completion by month (maybe it looks like a bell curve – gaussian), there is no way to tell for sure: you might have some cases to be completed in the weeks to come, and even some already completed.

If you believe the USCIS website, the personalized estimated case completion time should be fairly accurate.

vinnyc

Timeline
22 minutes ago, VinnyH said:

Are you talking about the general estimated case completion time shown on the public side of the USCIS website (https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/)

or the personalized estimated case completion time shown on your private homepage after you've logged in?

I meant the personalized case completion estimate shown when you login to your USCIS account - I think that is a good indicator, give or take a few weeks.

Some people who did early walkin for their biometrics had the estimated completion date move up by a month (mentioned a couple of times in the spreadheet also).

I tried that too (went for biometrics on 3/6 when my date was 3/19), but made no difference to my time line - still shows April 2021 as the expected completion date.

1 hour ago, bzbee said:

Your name is not on the spreadsheet, please add your details - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ejnUze1-LBRVcSUuXgsDR247G4bpImpUtFHL_xvtQ3w/

Thanks for your input. As much I would wish it to be earlier, I do think you are right.

The funny thing is my estimated completion and wait times are both 10 months. (Mar 2021). 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hey everyone, just a FYI someone messed up the spreadsheet again- the field office column is messed up and I personally don’t have the data to make it accurate. Any suggestions? Delete the data in field office column and let everyone update it? Have the spreadsheet locked? Some people already have interviews scheduled which is awesome and it would be really nice if we could have an accurate list for our month...especially as this is the last leg of the journey.

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

Timeline
16 hours ago, Luckycuds said:

Hey everyone, just a FYI someone messed up the spreadsheet again- the field office column is messed up and I personally don’t have the data to make it accurate. Any suggestions? Delete the data in field office column and let everyone update it? Have the spreadsheet locked? Some people already have interviews scheduled which is awesome and it would be really nice if we could have an accurate list for our month...especially as this is the last leg of the journey.

Dang it. Wish I saved a copy of it when I looked at it last week. It looks like someone dragged down the header fields by accident. Don't delete the whole column - I will try to look up user profiles and correct it somewhat. 

Going forward, have a open sheet and a locked sheet. Users can make the changes to the open sheet, and only you or a few mods can move the changes to the locked sheet. Also try to keep a local copy.

Edit: Looks like Field office column was sorted alphabetically, anyway to 'undo' that?

Edited by bzbee

Timeline
47 minutes ago, bzbee said:

Edit: Looks like Field office column was sorted alphabetically, anyway to 'undo' that?

No way to undo the sort. I updated most based on user profiles, left the rest with a '?'.

I hope people update it and keep it accurate & up-to-date. Maybe insert a header at the top asking visitors to double-check & correct their info?

19 hours ago, Luckycuds said:

We need to lock the spreadsheet and just have a single person edit the file with updates.

20 hours ago, Luckycuds said:

(Hello from the September 2019 filers!)

You can go to "File" then "Version History" then "Show Version History" and you'll see a history of all the edits made and can restore a previous version of the spreadsheet.

Edited by MandG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.