Chilindas

POTOMAC (YSC) I-751 Non Transferred Filers ONLY...

1,263 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 8/22/2023 at 5:40 PM, Roy and Liliya said:

Here is the answer to our excitement!Untitled.png.384addb300eb92ef17d7d80468d97998.png

And even after this scheduled maintenance, my I-751 status is still blank! I've officially crossed 29 months now, chatting with a live agent has only yielded them telling me the service center my application is at, and there doesn't seem to be any movement on either of my applications. Just an incredibly frustrating process.

EDIT: Just saw that processing times for YSC have now gone up to 30 months. This gets funnier with every passing day.

Edited by interprime

1 minute ago, interprime said:

And even after this scheduled maintenance, my I-751 status is still blank! I've officially crossed 29 months now, chatting with a live agent has only yielded them telling me the service center my application is at, and there doesn't seem to be any movement on either of my applications. Just an incredibly frustrating process.

Can you check case status outside of your account, e.g. using https://egov.uscis.gov/ ?

I wouldn't worry about this, it is a IT systems glitch / bug.

Edited by OldUser

12 minutes ago, interprime said:

EDIT: Just saw that processing times for YSC have now gone up to 30 months. This gets funnier with every passing day.

Intresting. Every time I get closer tp official proccesing month it moves by 1 month. Im at 30 months now, Feb 2021 filer and hoped that my case is getting approved soon. 

27 minutes ago, interprime said:

Wonderful. Amazing. Fantastic work as usual from uscis.

I do genuinely think at this point that they might have just one person working through all the cases which is why it's taking so long.

18 minutes ago, veronicadc said:

Intresting. Every time I get closer tp official proccesing month it moves by 1 month. Im at 30 months now, Feb 2021 filer and hoped that my case is getting approved soon. 

It is most certainly an automatic update to processing times based on where the bulk of the applications are. I would imagine you should see some movement within the next few months; it seems to be taking two or three months to get through one (i.e. last I saw it was Jan 2021, they're probably still finishing up that month aside from a handful of approvals from later months). so maybe you will see yours in september/October?

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

2 minutes ago, RambaCat said:

Wonderful. Amazing. Fantastic work as usual from uscis.

I do genuinely think at this point that they might have just one person working through all the cases which is why it's taking so long.

It is most certainly an automatic update to processing times based on where the bulk of the applications are. I would imagine you should see some movement within the next few months; it seems to be taking two or three months to get through one (i.e. last I saw it was Jan 2021, they're probably still finishing up that month aside from a handful of approvals from later months). so maybe you will see yours in september/October?

Yeah I think it’s about 1:3 ratio . I was hoping for September so bad, because I need to proceed with divorce and it keeps delaying 

15 minutes ago, veronicadc said:

Yeah I think it’s about 1:3 ratio . I was hoping for September so bad, because I need to proceed with divorce and it keeps delaying 

Staying married for immigration benefit is bad, on borderline of fraud. If you need to divorce, you need to divorce. Don't wait for joint petition to be approved and divorce right after. That can cause issues at N-400 stage.

3 minutes ago, veronicadc said:

its not fraud becasue we have children together. Filing for divorce and recieving permanent marrige based green card after is even worse becasue I would have to start the green card proccess from the beginning, based on divorce petition. 

You won't start green card process from the beginning. You won't even start removal of conditions process from the beginning. You will convert existing petition to divorce waiver. I'm just saying what you're hoping to do is risky and sometimes causes major headackes later, when you naturalize.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Jasskatten said:

My received date at Potomac was February 23:rd 2021, and today my status changed to New card is being produced. 😅 Now I'm just crossing my fingers they'll send the card to the right address (I've moved twice since i applied) 🤞

Been checking the progress at Potomac by using the case track app, and they seem to be processing applications from second half of February 2021 at the moment. Good luck everyone!

I'd reach out to somebody living at / managing old addresses. USCIS sometimes ignore AR-11s etc.

34 minutes ago, Jasskatten said:

My received date at Potomac was February 23:rd 2021, and today my status changed to New card is being produced. 😅 Now I'm just crossing my fingers they'll send the card to the right address (I've moved twice since i applied) 🤞

Been checking the progress at Potomac by using the case track app, and they seem to be processing applications from second half of February 2021 at the moment. Good luck everyone!

Congratulations!!! And thanks for the update!

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cat Food GIF

How it feels when uscis increase the processing times for Ysc by a month, every month

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.