9 minutes ago, Highmystic said:

10 mo old, plus 9 mo. pregnancy, was conceived 19 months ago.  hummm

OP already clarified this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, Juli. said:

What issue?

I feel like your story is incomplete.. 

Algeria does not recognize marriages made in other countries even though the US will recognize it  / that is one issue

and many are illegal or on short term stays in Europe and have to return home

also elder parents often say,  come home to care for me

this part of why he had to return is not important to the visa and he may not want to say

but those are a lot of what i see from Morocco ,  algeria and Tunisia

Edited by JeanneAdil

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
14 hours ago, Mus2020 said:

I would highly reccomend not using the visa if approved.  Have your wife refile for a CR1 visa, and go that route.

Imagine this.

The K1 is approved, you enter the country and re-mary.

File for the AOS,  after 2 years you remove conditions then a year later gain citizenship.. If you make it this far.

1 year later they revoke your citizenhsip as this k1 visa was INVALID and should not have been approved due to your intelligibility of not being free to mary as you were already married. Your deported and maybe banned?

You have a option here for a chance at a few years in the US, illegaly.  Or a life in the US with your wife, legally.

I am curious if they would also issue a ban against you for commiting fraud on the visa application and in the interview, and maybe fine  your wife for misrepresentation for filing the i129f knowing well that she is married but wrote a letter of intent as if she was single.

But to answer your question... AP can take as llittle as 3 days (my wife) or even 2+ years.

Edited by Russel1995

NOTE: Black & Bold = Visa Related

02/16/2018: Met online on a mobile game called Guns of Glory

10/03/2018: I129f sent

10/05/2018: NOA1

02/26/2019: NOA2 

03/19/2019: NVC received

03/22/2019: NVC case # assigned

04/02/2019: Consulate received

08/21/2019: Medical - passed on vaccines so insurance can be used in the USA.

08/22/2019: ASC

08/27/2019: Interview -APPROVED!!!

09/11/2019: Entered USA through Chicago O'hare

09/20/2019: Married

10/09/2019: Filed AOS

11/12/2019: Biometric appointment

12/13/2019: RFE (birth certificate)

Total time spent together before K1 interview: 65 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I want to apologize and correct another time for the fact that I expressed myself badly from my first post, thank you for your messages and comments I learned a lot, I have a medium level in English and I try to learn  without using the translator ...

I never got married with my future wife in Spain or elsewhere, I wanted to say by marriage with my culture is that we have talk with our parents and they accept ...

Also we never apply for k1 or something until both of us come back to home country .

22 hours ago, Mus2020 said:

Im actually married with her in  my country culture

So this comment was a lie? 

I hope you are more honest with the embassy than you have been here on this forum. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mus2020 said:

I want to apologize and correct another time for the fact that I expressed myself badly from my first post, thank you for your messages and comments I learned a lot, I have a medium level in English and I try to learn  without using the translator ...

I never got married with my future wife in Spain or elsewhere, I wanted to say by marriage with my culture is that we have talk with our parents and they accept ...

Also we never apply for k1 or something until both of us come back to home country .

I am no expert in your culture, so I will ask you a question.  This question is not meant to make any accusation.   Is it normal in your culture to live together for 15 months and have a child with a woman with whom you are not married?  Did you have a ceremony in Spain?

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline
55 minutes ago, JFH said:

So this comment was a lie? 

I hope you are more honest with the embassy than you have been here on this forum. 

Its not a lie JFH  . 

Like i said before i didnt expressed well because of my level in english ( i speak arabic and french ) . 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, missileman said:

I am no expert in your culture, so I will ask you a question.  This question is not meant to make any accusation.   Is it normal in your culture to live together for 15 months and have a child with a woman with whom you are not married?  Did you have a ceremony in Spain?

Yep its normal in my culture 

For an exemple i have a brother and a friend who did that in the past before they actually married with foreign women ... 

No i didnt have a ceremony or something in Spain . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.