Nature Boy 2.0

American Airlines becomes second carrier to offer non-binary gender option

38 posts in this topic

I dont even know what this means. Non-Binary? So if the plane goes down and they are looking for a person named Jamie Turner, what sex is the recovery team looking for.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/american-airlines-non-binary-gender-option

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Travelers can now designate "U" or "X" for their gender by calling the airline and booking flights, while the same option will soon be added to the airline's website, an option the rest of the five top airlines in the U.S. are in the process of implementing, as well.

So sad that so many people don't know what sex they are😟.

Anyone know of a therapist that can help them?

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

1 minute ago, Neonred said:

Travelers can now designate "U" or "X" for their gender by calling the airline and booking flights, while the same option will soon be added to the airline's website, an option the rest of the five top airlines in the U.S. are in the process of implementing, as well.

So sad that so many people don't know what sex they are😟.

Anyone know of a therapist that can help them?

Fly all U and X's to shutter island. 

7 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

The obsession with sexual identity continues...

I just don't see why so many people get so bent out of shape about things that do not affect them in the slightest. How would how some random person describes themselves during the ticketing process (1) cause them any harm (2) cause society harm (3) be anything more than yet another thing to say "look at the snowflakes looooool" while exhibiting a lot of what looks like some seriously crystalline snowflakery by posting/commenting about how it's somehow offensive? It's a big old yawn. Maybe I'll understand more when I'm an old fart too. :lol: 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
14 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

The obsession with sexual identity continues...

Identities.

Please be more inclusive.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
4 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I just don't see why so many people get so bent out of shape about things that do not affect them in the slightest. How would how some random person describes themselves during the ticketing process (1) cause them any harm (2) cause society harm (3) be anything more than yet another thing to say "look at the snowflakes looooool" while exhibiting a lot of what looks like some seriously crystalline snowflakery by posting/commenting about how it's somehow offensive? It's a big old yawn. Maybe I'll understand more when I'm an old fart too. :lol: 

Begs the question why ask it in the first place, what difference does it make what gender(s) you identify as?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Begs the question why ask it in the first place, what difference does it make what gender(s) you identify as?

I do not disagree that the question shouldn't be asked in the first place. If it must be asked, people should put down the gender they are. I have female parts and I identify as a woman, but what does this have to do with me being on a plane? It's so bizarre that I have to say I am female. But if I identified as being male, or differently gendered, I think it is better that I should choose this inconsequential (in this context) data point for myself, and not have one that doesn't fit thrust upon me.

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

I just don't see why so many people get so bent out of shape about things that do not affect them in the slightest. How would how some random person describes themselves during the ticketing process (1) cause them any harm (2) cause society harm (3) be anything more than yet another thing to say "look at the snowflakes looooool" while exhibiting a lot of what looks like by posting/commenting about how it's somehow offensive? It's a big old yawn. Maybe I'll understand more when I'm an old fart too. :lol: 

Extra lols for "some seriously crystalline snowflakery"😄😄😄😄😄😄

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, laylalex said:

Why support those who are confused by what gender means, and try to pretend like they are something other than what biology made them?  There are MUCH better ways to try and distinguish oneself from those around them.  Being successful is one way.

We care because its absurd to facilitate the nonsense that one does not have gender. 

Its like the emperor clothes thing 

Timeline

Are they asking for your preferred pronoun?

54 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Why support those who are confused by what gender means, and try to pretend like they are something other than what biology made them?  There are MUCH better ways to try and distinguish oneself from those around them.  Being successful is one way.

They're not confused. They're just not conforming to an artificial binary system. If you are forced to choose something, why not be able to choose something that is closer to what you are? 

Again, why does anybody care? How does it affect you or prevent you from expressing yourself? How does it inhibit your rights? It's so weird of you, guys. Maybe it's a generational thing.