dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2019

1,006 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, mathcore said:

you are iraqian , so you have to submit your documents electronically on ceac , for the rest of us we dont have no other choice than the snail mail . i know by the tracking number .

You submitted your documents by mail?

Everyone submits them electronically now through CEAC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
12 minutes ago, mathcore said:

espacially after all that perm process i had to lead by myself after that disaster of attorney my employer hired . he fckd up my first perm , wasting 7 months of active work + he wasted an average of 3 month between each step . so its about 12 months for nothing . also , everything that come out the mouth of this guy is a total bllsht.  now i can relax 

I am sorry to hear that. I have friend he was have attorney but his attorney missed his case. He was start all over again. I didn't hire attorney. 

Edited by Kurdish

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
8 minutes ago, canadavisa22 said:

You submitted your documents by mail?

Everyone submits them electronically now through CEAC.

nope , only few listed consulates have access to ceac filling , all the others must do it by mail . 

Edited by mathcore

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kurdish said:

I am sorry to hear that. I have friend he was have attorney but his attorney missed his case. He was start all over again. I didn't hire attorney. 

i didnt hire too , my boss did . at the first place , i made the mistake to trust him , i was naive . then i learned the whole process and led every steps by kicking his ### .telling what to do , when to do it , which document provide or file up , where to send the packages , which law . i did his job

Timeline
5 minutes ago, canadavisa22 said:

Do you have a link to the list?

i found it before on travel states but it doesnt seems to be available anymore . but i remember that Mtl cases fall into that list  as well as iraqi or afghan cases . let me dig deeper to find it back

Edited by mathcore

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
6 minutes ago, mathcore said:

i found it before on travel states but it doesnt seems to be available anymore . but i remember that Mtl cases fall into that list  as well as iraqi or afghan cases . let me dig deeper to find it back

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-6-submit-documents-to-the-nvc.html This is what travel.state has to say for ways to process at NVC. The only method that has specific embassies listed is email processing. The other two methods (mail and CEAC) do not list specific embassies, though most embassies these days are actually processed through CEAC. My husband and most others are not interviewing in the consulates you have listed and still went through CEAC to be processed at NVC

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, LilyJ said:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-6-submit-documents-to-the-nvc.html This is what travel.state has to say for ways to process at NVC. The only method that has specific embassies listed is email processing. The other two methods (mail and CEAC) do not list specific embassies, though most embassies these days are actually processed through CEAC. My husband and most others are not interviewing in the consulates you have listed and still went through CEAC to be processed at NVC

yes this page is not the same as it was when i saw it with the list . they have changed it .   also i presume as mine is a EB , the process is not the same as for Families . for exemple i didnt had to pay and file for AOS . as my i140 already do that job 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
3 minutes ago, mathcore said:

yes this page is not the same as it was when i saw it with the list . they have changed it .   also i presume as mine is a EB , the process is not the same as for Families . for exemple i didnt had to pay and file for AOS . as my i140 already do that job 

That page is for all immigrant visas, so regardless of visa type all immigrant visas go by those same criteria for the 3 options. Just a difference of what is submitted via the option

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, LilyJ said:

That page is for all immigrant visas, so regardless of visa type all immigrant visas go by those same criteria for the 3 options. Just a difference of what is submitted via the option

yep but it changer over the time . a list was also available . now its just the exemple of the standard letter . 

anyway to be honest i still dont know how NVC proceed their cases . for exemple created my case number or reviewed my documents way before ( 1 month ) the dates stated on travel states , and they also gave me the mail as the only option .  they told me that they cannot accept my " extrait de certificat de naissance " an i needed to provide the proper certificate , despite the fact that the " extrait " is exactly what they ask on the document reciprocity page for Belgium .

Edited by mathcore

Timeline
1 hour ago, LilyJ said:

I'm start worrying. I submitted my documents in CEAC. but this you posted I seen too.before I submitted my documents I looked the NVC website. But I asked here someone told me I have to send my documents from CEAC. My case number start BGH and these 3 letter one of these said have to send my Email. 

These 

• AKD
  • AMM
  • BGH
  • DMS
  • GZO
Edited by Kurdish

9 minutes ago, Kurdish said:

I'm start worrying. I submitted my documents in CEAC. but this you posted I seen too.before I submitted my documents I looked the NVC website. But I asked here someone told me I have to send my documents from CEAC. My case number start BGH and these 3 letter one of these said have to send my Email. 

These 

• AKD
  • AMM
  • BGH
  • DMS
  • GZO

You would have gotten a case creation email that would have stated to not mail your documents but to upload them via CEAC. So if you got that then you don't need to worry. NVC is very clear with how they want you to send your documents.

Timeline
1 minute ago, canadavisa22 said:

You would have gotten a case creation email that would have stated to not mail your documents but to upload them via CEAC. So if you got that then you don't need to worry. NVC is very clear with how they want you to send your documents.

Okay but in NVC website wrote send your documents by Email if your case start in these letters. 

• AKD
  • AMM
  • BGH
  • DMS
  • GZO

Timeline
2 minutes ago, canadavisa22 said:

What do the instructions say in your case creation email? I would have followed those. Give NVC a call to put your mind at ease though.

The Email we received said have to send through CEAC. I'm calling now waiting to respond. Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.