Sarge2155

December 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

1,802 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Jmgold87 said:

So question for everyone that has been approved in the previous months from March til June. Is everyone still just waiting for embassies to open up? Has anyone actually been able to have an interview anywhere yet? Anyone actually got their visa already like people approved in March? Or is everyone still waiting for their stuff to leave nvc?

See my answer here 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 7/4/2020 at 10:54 AM, Greenbaum said:

Fire them and move on. They don't add anything that you can't do especially since you are here on VJ where there are many experts that can help you. Also, there are so many tools to use. Choose some of the tabs on the blue ribbon above and do some exploring. Tap on your flag in your profile here on the left column and see where it takes you. So much information at your fingertips. Good luck and stay engaged. 

Thank you so much they will not be doing my AOS

I have come across another issue I need some help on. The affadavit of support (financial). My US fiance is x5 over the poverty threshold we have the w2 stubs, copies of the 1040 and 6 months of payslips copied, along with employment letter. The question I have is under assets and insurance. My fiance has a mortgage which states that he needs to put a figure in the real estate part. Someone in rapidvisa said he needs his house appraisal document (meaning he would have to get his house appraised) and a document to "show his mortgage" is this necessary and what are they talking about. 🙃 I'm losing the will to live, as if this process isn't stressful and complex enough. They ask for additional information that isn't required all the time and I call them out on it. 

3 hours ago, Natalie25 said:

Thank you so much they will not be doing my AOS

I have come across another issue I need some help on. The affadavit of support (financial). My US fiance is x5 over the poverty threshold we have the w2 stubs, copies of the 1040 and 6 months of payslips copied, along with employment letter. The question I have is under assets and insurance. My fiance has a mortgage which states that he needs to put a figure in the real estate part. Someone in rapidvisa said he needs his house appraisal document (meaning he would have to get his house appraised) and a document to "show his mortgage" is this necessary and what are they talking about. 🙃 I'm losing the will to live, as if this process isn't stressful and complex enough. They ask for additional information that isn't required all the time and I call them out on it. 

Again, fire the ignoramus's and do this yourself. Here is what you provide. This is the maximum amount of information that has worked for many others in your same situation. For the bank statements or letter from the bank I would print off the page of the statement that list the starting balance and ending balance for each month and not the full statement. Bring that with you and if needed present to the CO. ONLY give the CO what they ask for nothing more. Volunteering information can only be used against you so it's best to respond to the request of the CO with concise answers and proper documents. Also, because the document is listed in the document requirements only means that this maybe asked for and not necessary that it will. "your mileage may vary". Most embassies are requiring the IRS transcripts. Download for free from irs.gov.

EVIDENCE OF SUPPORT: You must submit any evidence which will show that you and members of your family who will accompany you are not likely to become public charges while in the United States. Visa petitioner (US Citizen) will have to complete form I-134. If the petitioner does not qualify as a sponsor, a Joint-Sponsor should ALSO be presented (any US Citizen living in the US or Legal Permanent Resident), who will also have to complete form I-134. Both, the Sponsor (Petitioner) as well as the Joint-Sponsor, will have to present last year's income tax return transcripts. W2 form and proof of current and sustainable income (e.g. letter of employment on letterhead including salary and start date, most recent salary receipts, bank accounts, the value of properties, etc.). You may download the I-134 affidavit at https://www.uscis.gov/i-134

Get the IRS transcript in place of the actual 1040 here: 

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

Use this link to determine the income levels needed https://www.uscis.gov/i-864p

Also, the new requirement from the embassies is to complete the DS-5540. https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds5540.PDF

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
2 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Again, fire the ignoramus's and do this yourself. Here is what you provide. This is the maximum amount of information that has worked for many others in your same situation. For the bank statements or letter from the bank I would print off the page of the statement that list the starting balance and ending balance for each month and not the full statement. Bring that with you and if needed present to the CO. ONLY give the CO what they ask for nothing more. Volunteering information can only be used against you so it's best to respond to the request of the CO with concise answers and proper documents. Also, because the document is listed in the document requirements only means that this maybe asked for and not necessary that it will. "your mileage may vary". Most embassies are requiring the IRS transcripts. Download for free from irs.gov.

EVIDENCE OF SUPPORT: You must submit any evidence which will show that you and members of your family who will accompany you are not likely to become public charges while in the United States. Visa petitioner (US Citizen) will have to complete form I-134. If the petitioner does not qualify as a sponsor, a Joint-Sponsor should ALSO be presented (any US Citizen living in the US or Legal Permanent Resident), who will also have to complete form I-134. Both, the Sponsor (Petitioner) as well as the Joint-Sponsor, will have to present last year's income tax return transcripts. W2 form and proof of current and sustainable income (e.g. letter of employment on letterhead including salary and start date, most recent salary receipts, bank accounts, the value of properties, etc.). You may download the I-134 affidavit at https://www.uscis.gov/i-134

Get the IRS transcript in place of the actual 1040 here: 

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

Use this link to determine the income levels needed https://www.uscis.gov/i-864p

Also, the new requirement from the embassies is to complete the DS-5540. https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds5540.PDF

Thank you as always! 

We have 6 months of pay stubs, w2 for 3 years along with 1040s just the bank statements left to obtain 

At the embassy they don't just take all the papers off me at once? Im so sorry for all the questions. I had well researched the process before hand which is why i am questioning everything. 

TIA 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Natalie25 said:

Thank you as always! 

We have 6 months of pay stubs, w2 for 3 years along with 1040s just the bank statements left to obtain 

At the embassy they don't just take all the papers off me at once? Im so sorry for all the questions. I had well researched the process before hand which is why i am questioning everything. 

TIA 

Your embassy specific P3 states all you will be needing for the interview... Generally it's 2 years worth of tax, w2's or 1040. For Rapid visa, you can evidently they don't know a thing about getting you what you want... Like I alway tell people the only way people can cheat is to make the subject of the matter overly complex... VJ is full of successful DIY's like @Greenbaumand already stated 🔥 them and do it yourself. No one can tell your love story more than you. 

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

12 hours ago, Natalie25 said:

Thank you as always! 

TIA 

You don't need that much in the way of evidence of support. If you go to the embassy UK and find the K-1 instructions this is what you will read.

[K and Diversity visa applicants are not required to provide an I-864 Form.  However, they must show evidence that they are not likely to become public charges while in the United States. There is no set for that this evidence must take but use of the form I-134 is an efficient way to provide this information to the Consular Officer.]

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee-2/required-documents/

Nothing there says you need all that, that you are collecting. Why do more than what do will do? I given you the best qualifying instructions for this step of the interview. Most embassies will give you a 221(g) Request for Evidence (RFE) for missing IRS tax transcripts so buyer beware if you are going to try and pass off 1040 forms.

Your overthinking this process. It's rare that we hear that someone has failed so the odds of success is in your favor if you do what is asked of you for the interview.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

You don't need that much in the way of evidence of support. If you go to the embassy UK and find the K-1 instructions this is what you will read.

[K and Diversity visa applicants are not required to provide an I-864 Form.  However, they must show evidence that they are not likely to become public charges while in the United States. There is no set for that this evidence must take but use of the form I-134 is an efficient way to provide this information to the Consular Officer.]

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee-2/required-documents/

Nothing there says you need all that, that you are collecting. Why do more than what do will do? I given you the best qualifying instructions for this step of the interview. Most embassies will give you a 221(g) Request for Evidence (RFE) for missing IRS tax transcripts so buyer beware if you are going to try and pass off 1040 forms.

Your overthinking this process. It's rare that we hear that someone has failed so the odds of success is in your favor if you do what is asked of you for the interview.

Thank you so much for your help. Ive guided my fiance now to the IRS transcripts hes actually visiting here in the UK at the minute so i have everything signed and to hand. Needless to say Rapidvisa have been fired!! 

2 minutes ago, Natalie25 said:

Thank you so much for your help. Ive guided my fiance now to the IRS transcripts hes actually visiting here in the UK at the minute so i have everything signed and to hand. Needless to say Rapidvisa have been fired!! 

You'll be much better off without rapid visa!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

@Greenbaum @Sarge2155 or whoever may know the answer please respond. Do you know anyone that has cancelled their K1 and filed Cr1(spousal) I-130 form and the process?  Just curious, thanks❤️🙏🏽

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
50 minutes ago, AracelliCB said:

Hi everyone 🙂

I'm still waiting for NOA2. Someone else?
How many months is the maximum to receive a response?

NOA 1: DEC 18

NOA 2: 😭

I believe you can submit a case inquiry today. I’m waiting until next week to submit my own.

7 hours ago, Britney868 said:

@Greenbaum @Sarge2155 or whoever may know the answer please respond. Do you know anyone that has cancelled their K1 and filed Cr1(spousal) I-130 form and the process?  Just curious, thanks❤️🙏🏽

The answer is yes. There seems to be many who are going down this road. https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/743704-noa1/?do=findComment&comment=10197173

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

4 hours ago, AracelliCB said:

Hi everyone 🙂

We have seen some receive a NOA2 in 3 months others 6 and others 9-12 with some in the "years" category.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
10 hours ago, AracelliCB said:

Hi everyone 🙂

Same page as you and many other Dec filers, sadly.. noa1 Dec 30th noa2 still waiting 😒😔

19 hours ago, AracelliCB said:

Hi everyone 🙂

This will give you an idea that your wait is relatively short in comparison to others. The chart shows K-1's who applied to the receiving of their visa's. 

2020-07-18_7-49-11.png

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.