Sarge2155

December 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

1,802 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, EllaC said:

I am SO humbled though when I look at the September and October filers...Especially September. Some have been waiting longer than others... I need to toughen up a bit and understand and trust the process!

Well said there you go, you'll be fine just think soon it'll all be a memory.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Well said there you go, you'll be fine just think soon it'll all be a memory.

Thank you for being such a ray of sunshine in an often too dim world! You are all over these threads supporting everyone and it doesn't go unnoticed!

27 NOV 2019 - I-129F mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

25 minutes ago, EllaC said:

Thank you for being such a ray of sunshine in an often too dim world! You are all over these threads supporting everyone and it doesn't go unnoticed!

Just trying to give a bit back. I've  experienced the long  wait myself and I truly  understand  how people feel. It's  not easy for most and a kind word or two goes along way sometimes when all else  seems bleak!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
14 hours ago, Rob Beri said:

I envy you for being together since you filled your petition. The only interaction other, including myself, have is through a device. A lot of virtual hugs, kisses, happy faces, hearts, and sad face emojis are send in a given day. Honestly, at times it is frustrating and overwhelming. However, this will be history once and for all -- better days to come.

I'm in the same boat as you.  We are great about video chatting multiple times a day, but it gets really hard when either of us is feeling low and all we want is a hug and to feel each other in our arms.  We don't get to see one another often, but I am going to Serbia in 19 days so I will get all my hugs and kisses in then to help refuel my tank until the next time I can go and visit! 😍

Timeline
18 minutes ago, mryrth said:

I'm in the same boat as you.  We are great about video chatting multiple times a day, but it gets really hard when either of us is feeling low and all we want is a hug and to feel each other in our arms.  We don't get to see one another often, but I am going to Serbia in 19 days so I will get all my hugs and kisses in then to help refuel my tank until the next time I can go and visit! 😍

Oh we have the same NOA1!! I hope we both get approvals relatively quickly! Maybe while we're away visiting our loved ones! That would be magical!

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

1 hour ago, mryrth said:

Very good attitude! Please stock up!

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline

Week by week we are getting closer! Let's think of that! We are on our way!! I think it's more stressful before we send the papers in because there is nothing being done if that makes sense. At least our papers are in the works!

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Timeline

Hi everyone! I’m new here 🙂
This are my updates on my k1 visa. 
On December 20, 2019 USCIS has received our package and December 26, 2019 we received the WAC receipt number. First we received a message and after logging in the USCIS website with the number, they were saying if by January 19, 2020 we don’t receive the receipt number in the mail to contact them. We already did that and yesterday we received email that they sent  the NOA1. 
 I am the beneficiary based in Italy. The future interview will be held in Naples, Italy. 

I’m actually excited about this process, for now. However I feel some anxiety thinking about the interview.
I wish good luck to everyone ! 

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Alina&Edgar said:

Hi everyone! I’m new here 🙂
This are my updates on my k1 visa. 
On December 20, 2019 USCIS has received our package and December 26, 2019 we received the WAC receipt number. First we received a message and after logging in the USCIS website with the number, they were saying if by January 19, 2020 we don’t receive the receipt number in the mail to contact them. We already did that and yesterday we received email that they sent  the NOA1. 
 I am the beneficiary based in Italy. The future interview will be held in Naples, Italy. 

I’m actually excited about this process, for now. However I feel some anxiety thinking about the interview.
I wish good luck to everyone ! 

You're in good hands here! 🙂 

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Timeline

Just wanted to share something with my tribe here 🙂 If you're a podcast lover, try and listen to Episode 524 of the Chalene Show(I use spotify). It is FILLED with positive things! 20 min. Nice and short. More suitable for women, but I think anyone could use some good vibes!

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

On 1/13/2020 at 9:28 PM, Britney868 said:

I see the USCIS has start giving NOA2 to October filers because I been stocking their group lol. So its moving along. We’ll be up before you know it!!😄😁🥳🤩🥳

Where can you see that information in USCIS?

Timeline

I took time this weekend to really dig in and start clearing out things that have been sitting around for far too long in order to make extra room for my fiance when we finally get approval. I want to make sure he feels right at home as soon as he gets here, but he tells me all the time that anywhere I am is home to him. 😍❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, mryrth said:

I took time this weekend to really dig in and start clearing out things that have been sitting around for far too long in order to make extra room for my fiance when we finally get approval. I want to make sure he feels right at home as soon as he gets here, but he tells me all the time that anywhere I am is home to him. 😍❤️

I thought about doing some cleaning too, but after thinking about it i said, nah, just going get cluttered again.  Why bother and just do it once before the arrival.  :)

According to updates from USCIS, estimates for us December filers are being pushed back to the last week of March.  Ho hum...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey all, hope January is treating you well! Thought I would check in, love seeing so many still conversing!

Here we are patiently waiting for approval. For my fiancé and myself, there has been a change in our plans. He found out about a week ago his mom is very ill. He is from Venezuela but living in Peru, which is where we met. The kicker is that he has been in the process of getting his new residency card (waiting for months now). But due to his mom in such bad shape, he has to return to Venezuela. The flight is booked. We are hoping and praying he has his card before he leaves February 13 so that he can return to Peru when it is time for his interview. If he does not have his card by then, he will have to stay in Venezuela and we will have to finish there. 

It’s been a whirlwind of emotions. The holidays were hard. He is battling some severe depression these last couple of months. For this reason we were actually already discussing him going home after some really rough weeks. But after getting news of his mom it solidified it. I am hoping being with his family, despite the circumstances, will help. We are also having to plan for our process to change slightly as he will have to finish all of this in Colombia and it could be later in the year when he arrives. And of course I have had to pull funds to get him home, and help support him until he can hopefully find some kind of job. I’m stressing a bit thinking about everything to come that I need to somehow save money for. I worry so much about him returning home and his safety but I have to remain hopeful that everything will be okay and soon he will be here with me!!

Until then I shall continue waiting for that NOA2. I need some good news!!

Timeline
8 hours ago, Milmauka said:

I thought about doing some cleaning too, but after thinking about it i said, nah, just going get cluttered again.  Why bother and just do it once before the arrival.  :)

According to updates from USCIS, estimates for us December filers are being pushed back to the last week of March.  Ho hum...

I did see that. I got my latest approval estimate in the email. Honestly I am preparing myself to wait the full month of April before I will allow myself to be super impatient. Of course, I would be thrilled to get it in the month of March, but I am also being realistic... Just trying as best as I can not to compare my timeline with others and understand that each case is unique. That's not to say that I don't have my own moments when I feel down. And I will allow myself that, but you bet after a few hours of feeling that way I will pick myself back up. 🙂

02 DEC 2019 - NOA1

23 MAR 2020 - NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.