B&C2017

Nebraska K3 filers with IOE case number (for I-130)

133 posts in this topic

On 11/18/2019 at 11:24 AM, Patricia Owuh said:

I filed the I-130 in May and it went to Nebraska. I filed the I-129f in Oct. 14th and it was mailed to Texas but a few days later was sent to Nebraska , I'm assuming because that is where the I-130 is at. They have had our petition now for almost 6 months and the I-129f for 35 days and I have only gotten the NOA1  for both cases. I have about 5 case tracker apps on my phone and they all day the same, case recieved. It is very frustrating to check these sites several times daily and nothing. Some peoples cases have moved along after sending the I-129f but most have not. I just wish the processing center in Nebraska could manage to process these cases faster. All we want is to be reunited with our spouse. My husband is sick and I just want him here to get medical treatment. We have spent so much money trying to keep 2 households up and me traveling back and forth. I pray all of us at the Nebraska SC start hearing news soon! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

Any update in your case ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Eugenia2017 said:

Any update in your case ? The I129F was send to the same Service Center that your I130?

No, nothing yet on either petition. Yes they sent the I-129f to Nebraska shortly after it went to texas. They have had our 130 for iver 7 months now and our 129 for almost 80 days. I don't know if the 129 is working to speed rhings up still but I keep hoping

Timeline
Just now, Patricia Owuh said:

No, nothing yet on either petition. Yes they sent the I-129f to Nebraska shortly after it went to texas. They have had our 130 for iver 7 months now and our 129 for almost 80 days. I don't know if the 129 is working to speed rhings up still but I keep hoping

Nebraska is at 16 months now for estimated time for processing and it's very hard but I know I am not the only one struggling through the wait and hardship. Best of luck!

45 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

Nebraska is at 16 months now for estimated time for processing and it's very hard but I know I am not the only one struggling through the wait and hardship. Best of luck!

well looking at processing times in Nebraska for the  129F is 7.5 to 9.5 months and for I130 is 12.5 to 16 months then you can have first approved I129F but would be very close the two. Good luck 🍀 Thank you for sharing !

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Eugenia2017 said:

well looking at processing times in Nebraska for the  129F is 7.5 to 9.5 months and for I130 is 12.5 to 16 months then you can have first approved I129F but would be very close the two. Good luck 🍀 Thank you for sharing !

The 129 will likely be denied, as it has with everyone else. From what I am gathering ,they will adjudicate both petitions together as one, but as I said there is always hope!

2 hours ago, Eugenia2017 said:

What service center were you assigned to i129f?

LIN = Nebraska

3 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

The 129 will likely be denied, as it has with everyone else. From what I am gathering ,they will adjudicate both petitions together as one, but as I said there is always hope!

What was happening was they were picking up the I-129F quickly then puling the related I-130 and adjudicating them together.

No idea if that is still happening as they don't seem to be pulling the I-129F quickly anymore, nor how it works with the electronic system now.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Timeline
1 minute ago, geowrian said:

LIN = Nebraska

What was happening was they were picking up the I-129F quickly then puling the related I-130 and adjudicating them together.

No idea if that is still happening as they don't seem to be pulling the I-129F quickly anymore, nor how it works with the electronic system now.

Exactly!

8 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

It is true, I am still undecided if I send the 129F nY NOA1 for the 130 for cr1 is Nov 25/19 in Nebraska. Maybe will be good idea to send the I129F form .

7 minutes ago, geowrian said:

LIN = Nebraska

I understand! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I-130 PD July 15th 2019 

129 PDAugust 30th 2019. 

hoping the 7.5 is more accurate and if the new electronic system will work the same way and deny the k3 and adjudicate the 130. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.