adityaag

I-751 November 2019 Filers

468 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, maaaaay said:

@LynetteMNThank you, I hope you hear back from them soon. 

I have the USCIS app installed on my phone and I used to check it everyday. 2 days before receiving it through mail, I got the notification that it was approved.

That's awesome @maaaaay!! so happy for you..

I received a notification earlier in Oct 2020 as well, stating that my card was being produce, but no notice in the mail though..

2 weeks later it says my case was being transferred, and I didn't received my card.. or any notification...

Thats why I'm asking.. but if you have a notice through mail in hand I think you are save..

Congrats again! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

guys check your case.staus,  just today i got approved 

Timeline: WAC filer

Date Filed : Nov. 12, 2019

Biometric: July 11, 2020

Case Transfered: Dec. 4, 2020

Approved : Today Feb. 17,2021

N-400 : not yet but soon.. 

Good luck everybody stay safe.. ❤️

61DF8F0C-E42B-4311-9E51-4E06E4AEB327.jpeg

Filed: J-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
35 minutes ago, pat_irene said:

guys check your case.staus,  just today i got approved 

Timeline: WAC filer

Date Filed : Nov. 12, 2019

Biometric: July 11, 2020

Case Transfered: Dec. 4, 2020

Approved : Today Feb. 17,2021

N-400 : not yet but soon.. 

Good luck everybody stay safe.. ❤️

61DF8F0C-E42B-4311-9E51-4E06E4AEB327.jpeg

Did you need to go for an interview? Or straight approval?

It looks like the WAC people who didn't apply for N-400 are getting approved... it was just a matter of 3 months (Nov 2020 -> Feb 2021), so I kind of wish I'd waited to apply for N-400 now :P

Edited by franklinroosevelt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got another update. “Card was mailed to me.”

Next step. N-400. guys check your status..  They already starting processing and approving our ROC’s and surprisingly NO interview... 

856380A2-8AE4-46C3-AE04-F6D2E722C23D.jpeg

Edited by pat_irene

1 hour ago, pat_irene said:

Got another update. “Card was mailed to me.”

Next step. N-400. guys check your status..  They already starting processing and approving our ROC’s and surprisingly NO interview... 

856380A2-8AE4-46C3-AE04-F6D2E722C23D.jpeg

Congrats Pat! 
No luck for LIN files... Still waiting...

Hi all - I'm a WAC Nov 6, 2019 filer, but I filed for N-400 in Nov 2020. My case got transferred to NBC in Jan 2021, so I guess ill have to wait. Anyone else in the same boat as me? Thank you.

18 minutes ago, DragonBallZee said:

Hi all - I'm a WAC Nov 6, 2019 filer, but I filed for N-400 in Nov 2020. My case got transferred to NBC in Jan 2021, so I guess ill have to wait. Anyone else in the same boat as me? Thank you.

I'm WAC too. Filed a day before you. Got transferred and filed for N400 in Nov 2020. My ROC got approved I believe in December, check my timeline if you want to be sure. My case got transferred in the summer. Good luck. I know the waiting is a pain.

On 2/19/2021 at 2:46 PM, KimberleyVDB said:

I'm WAC too. Filed a day before you. Got transferred and filed for N400 in Nov 2020. My ROC got approved I believe in December, check my timeline if you want to be sure. My case got transferred in the summer. Good luck. I know the waiting is a pain.

Thanks so much - some progress after hearing your success. I hope to hear from USCIS soon..just want the process to end; it’s been too long. 

On 2/19/2021 at 2:24 PM, DragonBallZee said:

I'm in the same boat. WAC filer as of Nov 9, 2019. filed for N-400 in Nov 2020 with SF as local office. I-751 Case was transferred to NBC on Dec 1, 2020. Received biometrics reuse notice for N-400 on Feb 19, 2021. N-400 case completion date online is showing as Nov 2021 (for a while it was showing Aug 2021, then the biometrics reuse notice appeared and it changed to Nov 2021).

3 hours ago, franklinroosevelt said:

I'm in the same boat. WAC filer as of Nov 9, 2019. filed for N-400 in Nov 2020 with SF as local office. I-751 Case was transferred to NBC on Dec 1, 2020. Received biometrics reuse notice for N-400 on Feb 19, 2021. N-400 case completion date online is showing as Nov 2021 (for a while it was showing Aug 2021, then the biometrics reuse notice appeared and it changed to Nov 2021).

Thanks for sharing! My timeline is mostly the same, except for the fact my N-400 online shows Jan 2022 from the beginning, an 11 month wait time: maybe due to paper filing. I did make an online account and added N-400 electronically so I can see all updates, but nothing as of Jan 12 at my end for I-751 & N-400. My conditional extension expires in July 2021.

Do you know which processing center timelines do we follow for I-751?

Edited by DragonBallZee

5 minutes ago, DragonBallZee said:

Thanks for sharing! My timeline is mostly the same, except for the fact my N-400 online shows Jan 2022 from the beginning, an 11 month wait time: maybe due to paper filing. I did make an online account and added N-400 electronically so I can see all updates, but nothing as of Jan 12 at my end for I-751 & N-400. My conditional extension expires in July 2021.

Do you know which processing center timelines do we follow for I-751?

I think generally once you file a N-400 while I-751 is pending, they will be adjudicated together so the N-400 timelines become the latest timelines for both cases. I am not 100% sure though.

On 2/22/2021 at 11:35 AM, franklinroosevelt said:

I think generally once you file a N-400 while I-751 is pending, they will be adjudicated together so the N-400 timelines become the latest timelines for both cases. I am not 100% sure though.

Thanks and good luck with your journey!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.