B&C2017

I-130 October 2019 Filers

865 posts in this topic

Hi, I was just reading posts here for few days and I thought I’d join too. Me and my daughter are October filers too, USCIS received our application October 3, October 8th we received update that it is under review. IOE receipt and California SC. 

On 10/21/2019 at 11:24 PM, LatAmerican_Drimr said:

Hello Folks, not so lucky, I got California SC, so the wait is on :(

Best of regards!

Me too. California waiting time is 15-19.5 months. I was really shocked but what else can we do. I wish us the best of luck! 

Best of regards!

Best of regards!

What is your PD? Mine was October 3.

Hi! I'm the USC and my husband is the beneficiary and so far this is where we are:

I-130 sent Oct 11

Received on Oct 14 (priority date)

Text notification received on Oct 21

Mail notice received on Oct 25 from POTOMAC Service Center!!!) 😀

Online Account set up mail notice received Oct 26.

All the best to you all!

Edited by Lolonyo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Thank you for making this because I am going crazy lol and i don't know how many times i searched but no results.

My story I filed back in january 25th they got it jan 29th hard copy i got Feb 4th. I got an RFE for them not excepting my marriage registration because in hait it takes a lil while to get the orignal. So i sent the letter that was giving by Archive as my return. They still didn't except so i didn't appeal i just waited and refiled once i got my orginal. nowww here i am.

Timeline: 10/5 receieved 10/5 text message 10/11 now here is where im confused i have not received a hard copy in the mail so i call and got my service center potomac but no access code. How long is the wait when i called i was so excited to be back in VA i forgot to ask about the code the lady did tell me how to set up and log on. That was before she check to make sure all 3 of my packets were together lol also I have an IOE receipt number this time. Is this normal for IOE numbers to wait long for hard copy? Good Luck to us all Thank you for making this group again

Edited by Justus Forever

1 hour ago, Justus Forever said:

Thank you for making this because I am going crazy lol and i don't know how many times i searched but no results.

My story I filed back in january 25th they got it jan 29th hard copy i got Feb 4th. I got an RFE for them not excepting my marriage registration because in hait it takes a lil while to get the orignal. So i sent the letter that was giving by Archive as my return. They still didn't except so i didn't appeal i just waited and refiled once i got my orginal. nowww here i am.

Timeline: 10/5 receieved 10/5 text message 10/11 now here is where im confused i have not received a hard copy in the mail so i call and got my service center potomac but no access code. How long is the wait when i called i was so excited to be back in VA i forgot to ask about the code the lady did tell me how to set up and log on. That was before she check to make sure all 3 of my packets were together lol also I have an IOE receipt number this time. Is this normal for IOE numbers to wait long for hard copy? Good Luck to us all Thank you for making this group again

Have you got facebook? Try to search F2a- 2019 fillers. And join. 

So this is your 2nd application of I-130? Is your spouse Green Card holder or US cit? Are you outside or inside US? Is spouse inside or outside US? 

1 hour ago, Justus Forever said:

Usually after a week they will send you a notice that they have received your application with the receipt number and access code. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, EdiGirl said:

Have you got facebook? Try to search F2a- 2019 fillers. And join. 

So this is your 2nd application of I-130? Is your spouse Green Card holder or US cit? Are you outside or inside US? Is spouse inside or outside US? 

o no we were denied so i had to start all over i was denied from uscis in july

Timeline
10 minutes ago, EdiGirl said:

Usually after a week they will send you a notice that they have received your application with the receipt number and access code. 

This i know but it's now 2 weeks and 3 days. I just called friday they gave me my service center and she just said she see something was mailed out. My PD is 10/11. i got my text message but not my acces code or hard copy

Edited by Justus Forever

I am not sure, if anybody has mentioned this or not, but I was able to find out which service center is processing my petition without calling the USCIS and before receiving the hard copy of NOA1. At this point, I only got a text from USCIS with a receipt number (IOE number).

I used USCIS Emma and got connected to a live rep through their chat. I gave the rep all the required information (Receipt number, full name, DOB, full address) and told the rep "I would like to find out what service center is going to be processing my I-130, so I can estimate my wait time." The whole process, including the wait time, took only about 10 mins.

https://www.uscis.gov/emma

I know that you can get all this information by patiently waiting for the NOA1 hard copy, but I just wanted to put the information out there for impatient people like me 😋 

Capture.JPG

Edited by mikejm

10/16/2019 I-130 Sent
10/18/2019 I-130 Received at Dallas Lockbox
10/25/2019 NOA1
08/05/2020 NOA2 Approved
08/09/2020 NVC Case Created
08/17/2020 NVC Forms and Supporting Documents Sent/Fees Paid
08/18/2020 NVC Documentarily Qualified
09/08/2020 Interview Scheduled with the U.S. Embassy in Seoul, South Korea
10/13/2020 Interview Date

We received our NOA1. Texas is our service centre and our priority date is 18 October 2019! 

Our Visa Journey:

2 April 2018: Married in Santa Ana, California 💒

6 June 2019: Birth of our daughter 👶👨‍👩‍👧

14 October 2019: Sent I-130 package via AusPost 📮 

18 October 2019: NOA1 received - sent to Texas Service Centre :D

24 October 2019: USCIS processed filing fee 🤑 waiting game 🕰️

22 January 2020: Andy moved back to the USA😞 🇺🇸 - re-establish domicile & to get a job 👨‍⚕️

23 February 2020: Petition transferred from Texas Service Centre to Nebraska Service Centre 😞

15 May 2020: I-130 petition approved! 😭😍 Date changes leading up to the approval were: 1 May, 12 May, 13 May. 

16 May 2020: Received NVC email, paid all fees. Waiting for fees to process so we can upload and submit all documents

19 May 2020: Immigrant visa Fees PROCESSED; affidavit of support fee PROCESSED 

28 May 2020: Submitted VISA application, civil documents & affidavit of support documents. Patiently awaiting DQ. 

2 June 2020: Email received from NVC stating that we have been Documentary Qualified and that they will liaise with US Consulate in Sydney for Interview 🐨

27 June 2020: Expedite request submitted 🤞

7 July 2020: Expedite request APPROVED! 😃😭

15 July 2020: Email received advising of interview date and time. 
20 July 2020: Medical i: n Melbourne CBD 🏥     
28 July 2020: US visa interview at US consulate Sydney - refused 221(g) issued. Request for joint sponsor 😞

31 July 2020: uploaded joint sponsor to NVC, emailed consulate 

5 August 2020: emailed received advising they have received the joint sponsor 

7 August 2020: case i0n “administrative processing” 🤞

10 August 2020: visa ISSUED 😭 

12 August 2020: passport and visa in hand!

On 10/27/2019 at 4:47 AM, Lolonyo said:

Hi! I'm the USC and my husband is the beneficiary and so far this is where we are:

I-130 sent Oct 11

Received on Oct 14 (priority date)

Text notification received on Oct 21

Mail notice received on Oct 25 from POTOMAC Service Center!!!) 😀

Online Account set up mail notice received Oct 26.

All the best to you all!

Yay,  lucky you! 😃

All the best for you and your husband! May it be a quick process (which it'll probably be 😄)

13 hours ago, mikejm said:

I am not sure, if anybody has mentioned this or not, but I was able to find out which service center is processing my petition without calling the USCIS and before receiving the hard copy of NOA1. At this point, I only got a text from USCIS with a receipt number (IOE number).

I used USCIS Emma and got connected to a live rep through their chat. I gave the rep all the required information (Receipt number, full name, DOB, full address) and told the rep "I would like to find out what service center is going to be processing my I-130, so I can estimate my wait time." The whole process, including the wait time, took only about 10 mins.

https://www.uscis.gov/emma

I know that you can get all this information by patiently waiting for the NOA1 hard copy, but I just wanted to put the information out there for impatient people like me 😋 

Capture.JPG

Thank you for sharing this information, mikejm! 😃

Marriage: 03/16/2018 ❤️💍👱‍♀️🧑
Birth of our daughter: 11/24/2018 👶🥰

USCIS Stage

I-130 submitted: 10/01/2019 😃
I-130 USCIS Lockbox received: 10/03/2019 
I-130 NOA1 received: 10/08/2019 --> Assigned to Nebraska Service Center 😩
I-129F (K3) submitted: 11/01/2019 :idea:

I-129F (K3) USCIS Lockbox received: 11/06/2019 

I-129F (K3) NOA1 received: 11/14/2019 😃🙏🏻
I-130 approved: 05/21/2020 —> NOA2 came from Texas Service Center 🥳❤️

NVC Stage
Case Number received: 05/22/2020 —> via Email 😃
Paid IV and AOS fee: 05/23/2020
IV fee processed (AOS fee is stuck😭) 05/28/2020
Submitted IV application and civil documents: 06/02/2020
Submitted inquiry to NVC for AOS fee being "stuck" (known NVC system issue): 06/02/2020 --> Let the waiting begin - again.... 
AOS fee finally marked as payed: 06/10/2020 🥳

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi Everyone!

Thought I'd chime in as well.

I'm the beneficiary, my wife is the USC. We filed our I-130 via DCF in Frankfurt, Germany before they stop accepting applications on 10/31.

This is where we're at so far:
10/25/19: I-130 sent
10/28/19: I-130 received at U.S. Consulate in Frankfurt

Just as a side note, we previously went through the K-1 process in 03/04 and I received my 10-year GC in 2007. In 2011 we moved back to Germany for a great job opportunity. I applied for travel documents twice but decided to return my GC in 2016, as we did not have immediate plans to return to the U.S. Now we are considering a potential move back at some point in the near future and filed before DCF is no longer an option.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:55 AM, B&C2017 said:

Yes, we got Nebraska 😞

Y‘all are super lucky with Potomac SC 😃

Still waiting for NOA2, hoping for the smooth process;) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.