PolarPear

I-751 October Filers

311 posts in this topic

On 8/25/2020 at 8:51 AM, Pat&Vince said:

Ha! Interesting, what is your service center?

My timeline is very similar to yours, status changed to "ready to be scheduled" mid-May, and since then... crickets.

This is the result I got the past two Sundays (after it went from spring 2021, to November/Dec 2020 for a while)

620819939_ScreenShot2020-08-25at8_50_13AM.png.9f2ff89bfd3f1ef88c22cbeb837309be.png

How are you getting that estimate?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Californiansunset said:

How are you getting that estimate?

It is a weekly email (every Sunday in the afternoon PST), though I'm not sure I remember how to subscribe for it? If someone has the info handy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Has anyones case been transferred to National Benefits center? I received notice few days ago that it wa transferred due to them being backed up. we currently have the extension for is GC but we have 6 months left and i dont know if we will receive his new card in time we havent even been scheduled a biometrics appt. husband is currently working under that extension letter we are wondering if we should file another extension just to make sure.

Cant do any of that until the last 30 days. Then you can try to get an info pass to get a 551 stamp in his passport but that is a challenge in itself. Just be patient and see how things pan out.

Edited by Bob in Boston

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Has anyone else filed form 400 for citizenship even though the ROC i751  is still pending and long overdue?    My wife is here three years on the 3rd of November and we are seriously considering dropping the citizenship forms in.  Thoughts ?   thanks

10 hours ago, Krupp17 said:

Has anyone else filed form 400 for citizenship even though the ROC i751  is still pending and long overdue?    My wife is here three years on the 3rd of November and we are seriously considering dropping the citizenship forms in.  Thoughts ?   thanks

I filed in July. WAC service center and my case got transferred 5 days ago to a new office and I got the date for biometrics ( I still didn't have one for I-751). So, finally it's moving. 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
11 hours ago, Krupp17 said:

Yes, we filed N-400 in Sept. I-751 continues to sit gathering dust since Oct 2019. 

------------------------------

2016-11-02 Filed I-129F

2016-11-04 NOA1

2017-02-02 NOA2

2017-03-03 Rec'd by NVC

2017-03-06 Assigned NVC #

2017-03-07 Left NVC

2017-03-09 Rec'd by Consulate

2017-03-20 Medical

2017-04-20 Interview

2017-04-27 Visa issued

Timeline

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Hey all,

I received a notice today that my case (WAC) was transferred to the National Benefits Center.... Hopefully it means someone is going to work on it soon.

On 10/28/2020 at 4:38 PM, katcastillo95 said:

Has anyones case been transferred to National Benefits center? I received notice few days ago that it wa transferred due to them being backed up. we currently have the extension for is GC but we have 6 months left and i dont know if we will receive his new card in time we havent even been scheduled a biometrics appt. husband is currently working under that extension letter we are wondering if we should file another extension just to make sure.

Same. My case was also transferred to the National benefits Center “as part of standard processing”. I currently have the extension too with 3 months left and was told that if I haven’t received a new extension letter a month before my current one expires that I should give USCIS a call. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi everybody... any WAC Cases from October that have been approved lately? Still waiting here and slowly getting impatient lol

ROC

Window opened:                 15 OCT 2019

Sent:                                      16 OCT 2019

Arrived at Dalles Lockbox: 21 OCT 2019

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 6:22 PM, smallgirlbigworld said:

Hi everybody... any WAC Cases from October that have been approved lately? Still waiting here and slowly getting impatient lol

Hi. I have a WAC case since October 2019 and I am also getting impatient. Checking that website very often. Last update was case was transfered to NBC Missouri. Blessings 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi!

Has anyone's case been transferred to NBC recently? Im SRC receipt, first TSC, then transfered to VSC (because filled I-751 with divorce/abuse waiver), and now apparently NBC since December.

2 hours ago, gybarrli said:

Hi!

Has anyone's case been transferred to NBC recently? Im SRC receipt, first TSC, then transfered to VSC (because filled I-751 with divorce/abuse waiver), and now apparently NBC since December.

Our case got transferred from WAC to NBC in late November.  Soon after so had Biometrics and yesterday I got my green card in mail. Approved with no interview. ☺️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.