PolarPear

I-751 October Filers

311 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, katcastillo95 said:

My husband has a finger priont appt in November 2020. Bad this is we moved i updated address and they sent it to a mix of both my last address and current address so im currently waiting for them to send it to the right address. im so stressed because his 18 months ends this month and i dont know what happens if we dont receive it in time with his work and everything.

Can you get an info pass for a passport stamp?

10/3/16 I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

10/5/16 Delivered at Lewisville, TX

10/11/16 NOA1 Received

11/3/16 NOA2 Received

11/8/16 NOA2 Hard Copy Received

11/22/16 NVC Received I-129

12/2/16 Consulate Review

12/15/16 Interview Date

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi All!

I had my interview today, and just got update on the website that my new card is being produced.

I filled on October 24th, with divorce waiver. I filled with both Good faith marriage and Abuse proof. My package was about 1200 pages of evidence of relationship, evidence of the abuse and police reports, pictures, and our life together.

My interview was alone, but I did get an attorney to go with me to the interview. My Field Office was San Antonio, TX. I was greeted by a really polite and respectful ISO. My package was divided in 3 big folders. He went through the first folder to confirm my info and my ex husband. He read my sworn affidavit of the events and abuse. He went through a couple of pictures. He asked me if I knew my ex's current address, and I told him I believed he was living with his mom, and provided that address.

My package included a lot of explicit pictures, from bruises, bloody face and body, marks, knifes, and more. It also included all the evidence of how he cheated on me with friends, how he received messages and pictures of naked women, how he solicited sexual services, and they were also aware he made several home sex videos with other women. Like I said, I provide so much evidence.

He said he wasnt going to make me relive the events and the abuse that I went through with him, but he asked me to summarize our marriage, from how and when we met, how the abuse started, and to the divorce. The office was very professional. I made sure to give him exact dates and events (this things you will never forget, he tried to kill me, he tried to drown me, he left me one time all beated up on the side of the road).

Its been 18 months of anxiety, and I am so relieved its over, I will be forever grateful I had the opportunity to explain my case to a good and professional ISO.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for a response/decision.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just got notified that our case was approved and new card was being produced.  The long road is finally over. We submitted our first Visa application on 2016-05-27. It's been almost 5 years to the day that we started this process. So glad we're at the finish line. 

Good luck everyone! 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

My case was finally touched and fingerprints were applied... only then to see that they transferred my case after 18 months of just sitting there... I guess luck is just not on my side... the waiting continues.

ROC

Window opened:                 15 OCT 2019

Sent:                                      16 OCT 2019

Arrived at Dalles Lockbox: 21 OCT 2019

6 hours ago, smallgirlbigworld said:

My case was finally touched and fingerprints were applied... only then to see that they transferred my case after 18 months of just sitting there... I guess luck is just not on my side... the waiting continues.

What’s the service center that transferred your case?

Timeline
19 minutes ago, annab864 said:

What’s the service center that transferred your case?

I do not know yet. I only saw on the app that they transferred my case but have not yet received the notice.

ROC

3 hours ago, smallgirlbigworld said:

I do not know yet. I only saw on the app that they transferred my case but have not yet received the notice.

Sorry, i meant the original service center where your case was sent first

Timeline
4 minutes ago, annab864 said:

Sorry, i meant the original service center where your case was sent first

It was California

ROC

• 2 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi all, our case was approved on Tuesday, Aug 10, and the GC is expected to deliver on Monday, Aug 16! Been a long journey! Good luck to those who are still waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Filed in October of 2019, received an RFE in October of 2020 for evidence we submitted in 2019 that somehow became unattached to our petition (still puzzled over that) hired a lawyer to respond in December of 2020 with all the original evidence and updated taxes and bank statements. Filed for Citizenship in February of 2021. Had our I-751 interview in Chicago today, our attorney asked if our interviewer could adjudicate the N-400 at the same time, after disappearing for 10 minutes to check, he came back and said that he was approved to administer the test! My husband passed and we are now waiting for the ceremony notice! The online portal already updated on his n-400 receipt saying that an oath ceremony was being scheduled for him! Finally, at the very end of this long process, a lucky break!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.