Jump to content
UAreWhatuBecame

October 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

15 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

This thread was created for those who are waiting for their NOA2 K-1, case assignment from NVC and then onwards to your Embassy.  Contained in the PDF below are many tips, tricks and hacks to help you along the way in what steps you could be taking along the way.

 

These are items that everyone asks for, so I thought I just post a PDF of them here for you to refer to when it's necessary.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view?usp=sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 6:13 PM, F&SS said:

Thank you for this!

 

I'm currently waiting on my case # from NVC. My NOA2 was Sept 5. Anyone else on the same boat?

Good-Luck and i hope you make the next shipment to NVC.

 

here are the next shipment dates:

 

Oct. 15

Oct. 29

 

Please call NVC at

 

1 (603) 334-0700  after 14  to 21 days from receiving your NOA2 for the case number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, UAreWhatuBecame said:

Good-Luck and i hope you make the next shipment to NVC.

 

here are the next shipment dates:

 

Oct. 15

Oct. 29

 

Please call NVC at

 

1 (603) 334-0700  after 14  to 21 days from receiving your NOA2 for the case number.

Thank you so much !!! I hope so too!!

 

I called Monday and they said they still haven’t received it. I’m going to try again tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raizee said:

NOA2 dated 04/10/2019 - :) 

 

Please can some one tell what are the next steps after receiving NOA2? 

Start by reading the documents in the google drive, the link in the first post of this thread 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raizee said:

NOA2 dated 04/10/2019 - :) 

 

Please can some one tell what are the next steps after receiving NOA2? 

Finally huh!



event.png

 

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


                                                             

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, I need help I have filed the I-134 and I am trying to complete the form I-134 but I'm confused about the income section. I need to know if I need to put my current income in that area for example, say I make $2000.00 per month, do I need to times it by 12 and put it in the income area or do I need to put what is on the w2 form from 2018?  The thing is that, what I'm making for this year is much more than what I made last year. The 1-134 instructions indicates that the tax return document should be presented only if the sponsor is self employed, I'm confused on that as well. Any help would be greatly appreciate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Apple40 said:

Hello everyone, I need help I have filed the I-134 and I am trying to complete the form I-134 but I'm confused about the income section. I need to know if I need to put my current income in that area for example, say I make $2000.00 per month, do I need to times it by 12 and put it in the income area or do I need to put what is on the w2 form from 2018?  The thing is that, what I'm making for this year is much more than what I made last year. The 1-134 instructions indicates that the tax return document should be presented only if the sponsor is self employed, I'm confused on that as well. Any help would be greatly appreciate

Your taxable income on ur W2 and 1040 should match ur I-134

Edited by Sarge2155


event.png

 

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


                                                             

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the instructions for affidavit of support it claims that child support counts as income , however that would not match the w2  since my ex pays the taxes for the child support. So would I just  put the income plus the amount of child support together on the form ?


~My ❤️ is in Ireland~
NOA1 06/14/2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, 

I received my NOA2 on 09/10/19,  got to NVC on 9/30/19 and called today on 10/10/19 and got a NVC case number.  I read you can hurry the process by completing the DS-160, pay the fee and register for interview at CDJ.  Should I do that or wait and receive info from embassy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EmmaWigs said:

Hello, 

I received my NOA2 on 09/10/19,  got to NVC on 9/30/19 and called today on 10/10/19 and got a NVC case number.  I read you can hurry the process by completing the DS-160, pay the fee and register for interview at CDJ.  Should I do that or wait and receive info from embassy? 

I think you can do all that except schedule the interview from what i have read you need a letter of some sort from the embassy for the interview . But that once you have the case number you can complete the ds 160. Not 100% on all that though. 


~My ❤️ is in Ireland~
NOA1 06/14/2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...