Sarge21555

October 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

721 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
On 10/1/2019 at 6:13 PM, F&SS said:

Thank you for this!

I'm currently waiting on my case # from NVC. My NOA2 was Sept 5. Anyone else on the same boat?

Good-Luck and i hope you make the next shipment to NVC.

here are the next shipment dates:

Oct. 15

Oct. 29

Please call NVC at

1 (603) 334-0700  after 14  to 21 days from receiving your NOA2 for the case number.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/1/2019 at 11:13 AM, F&SS said:

Thank you for this!

I'm currently waiting on my case # from NVC. My NOA2 was Sept 5. Anyone else on the same boat?

NOA2 9/9. Also waiting for case number 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, UAreWhatuBecame said:

Good-Luck and i hope you make the next shipment to NVC.

here are the next shipment dates:

Oct. 15

Oct. 29

Please call NVC at

1 (603) 334-0700  after 14  to 21 days from receiving your NOA2 for the case number.

Thank you so much !!! I hope so too!!

I called Monday and they said they still haven’t received it. I’m going to try again tomorrow 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Raizee said:

NOA2 dated 04/10/2019 - :) 

Please can some one tell what are the next steps after receiving NOA2? 

Start by reading the documents in the google drive, the link in the first post of this thread 

3 hours ago, Raizee said:

NOA2 dated 04/10/2019 - :) 

Please can some one tell what are the next steps after receiving NOA2? 

Finally huh!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone, I need help I have filed the I-134 and I am trying to complete the form I-134 but I'm confused about the income section. I need to know if I need to put my current income in that area for example, say I make $2000.00 per month, do I need to times it by 12 and put it in the income area or do I need to put what is on the w2 form from 2018?  The thing is that, what I'm making for this year is much more than what I made last year. The 1-134 instructions indicates that the tax return document should be presented only if the sponsor is self employed, I'm confused on that as well. Any help would be greatly appreciate

2 hours ago, Apple40 said:

Hello everyone, I need help I have filed the I-134 and I am trying to complete the form I-134 but I'm confused about the income section. I need to know if I need to put my current income in that area for example, say I make $2000.00 per month, do I need to times it by 12 and put it in the income area or do I need to put what is on the w2 form from 2018?  The thing is that, what I'm making for this year is much more than what I made last year. The 1-134 instructions indicates that the tax return document should be presented only if the sponsor is self employed, I'm confused on that as well. Any help would be greatly appreciate

Your taxable income on ur W2 and 1040 should match ur I-134

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

On the instructions for affidavit of support it claims that child support counts as income , however that would not match the w2  since my ex pays the taxes for the child support. So would I just  put the income plus the amount of child support together on the form ?

~My ❤️ is in Ireland~
NOA1 06/14/2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello, 

I received my NOA2 on 09/10/19,  got to NVC on 9/30/19 and called today on 10/10/19 and got a NVC case number.  I read you can hurry the process by completing the DS-160, pay the fee and register for interview at CDJ.  Should I do that or wait and receive info from embassy? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, EmmaWigs said:

Hello, 

I received my NOA2 on 09/10/19,  got to NVC on 9/30/19 and called today on 10/10/19 and got a NVC case number.  I read you can hurry the process by completing the DS-160, pay the fee and register for interview at CDJ.  Should I do that or wait and receive info from embassy? 

I think you can do all that except schedule the interview from what i have read you need a letter of some sort from the embassy for the interview . But that once you have the case number you can complete the ds 160. Not 100% on all that though. 

~My ❤️ is in Ireland~
NOA1 06/14/2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.