2,997 posts in this topic

Hi everyone .. 

My congressman inquired about my case and USCIS responded to him saying My case is pending security checks . Does that mean when the security checks are over .. they gonna send me decision ? I actually don’t know how they process the cases .. i mean the security checks are the last step ? Or what ??!  

Iam February 2018  filer😭😭 .. almost 20 months now..

What do you think ?!  

24 minutes ago, Koky18 said:

Hi everyone .. 

My congressman inquired about my case and USCIS responded to him saying My case is pending security checks . Does that mean when the security checks are over .. they gonna send me decision ? I actually don’t know how they process the cases .. i mean the security checks are the last step ? Or what ??!  

What do you think ?!  

relax. it will be approved soon. I am Dec 17 filer and still waiting for my approval. There are alot 

Filed: Other Timeline
56 minutes ago, Koky18 said:

Hi everyone .. 

What do you think ?!  

They are quite behind on security checks. I'm Feb 2017 and I just got that same response from my senator concurrently with my Congresswoman. Let's keep our fingers crossed. There's so much going on in the news such that I feel okay just with my combo card with annual renewals, 😁😁

God bless 🙏😇

12 minutes ago, aquila said:

They are quite behind on security checks. I'm Feb 2017 and I just got that same response from my senator concurrently with my Congresswoman. Let's keep our fingers crossed. There's so much going on in the news such that I feel okay just with my combo card with annual renewals, 😁😁

God bless 🙏😇

Ohhh .. you February 2017 or 2018 ?? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi all,

I have a quick question.
So I applied for EAD+AP renewal based on C9 (Pending Adjustment of Status based on marriage with USC). 
Applied on July 4, NOA1 of July 16th, Fingerprint Review Completer on July 19th.

AOS is still pending but I got an update in July as well that it is ready to be scheduled for an interview.
But I moved in June and I updated my address with USCIS in writing as required for pending I360 applicants.
I didnt get feedback from USCIS that my address was updated before getting status update that AOS is ready to be scheduled for an interview.
So, I inquired help of congressman office as you dear fellows advised to do.
Later Congerssman Office emailed me that USCIS informed them that my address was changed and my interview will be scheduled at my new local office, but at my new place waiting time is MUCH longer, so it will not be anytime in next 6 months.
So, my question is... will my EAD+AP be extended automatically in 4.5-6.5 months after applying or AOS interview will be scheduled before extension will be granted??? Or both scenarios are possible?

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Koky18 said:

Hi everyone .. 

What do you think ?!  

My congressman got the same response couple months ago and iam february 2018 too 😭😭

and they sent me the Combo card not valid for reentry to the states 😭😭😭

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Koky18 said:

Hi everyone .. 

What do you think ?!  

Anytime from now you should be rejoicing my friend, Gods got your back....

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I need help with a psychological assessment.
I found a psychologist living in the USA, she used to live in Russia. She also refused to provide such a service when she found out that this document was for USCIS.
Friends, I ask you to help find a Russian-speaking psychologist who will be ready to communicate with me even on Skype.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.