2,997 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, natalysmile said:

I need help with a psychological assessment.
I found a psychologist living in the USA, she used to live in Russia. She also refused to provide such a service when she found out that this document was for USCIS.
Friends, I ask you to help find a Russian-speaking psychologist who will be ready to communicate with me even on Skype.

It's hard for me to understand, you already send Vawa application to USCIS you didn't include psychological evolution?? I'm from Europe and didn't had any problems to find psychologist. Google VAWA evolution and you will find.

4 hours ago, natalysmile said:

I need help with a psychological assessment.
I found a psychologist living in the USA, she used to live in Russia. She also refused to provide such a service when she found out that this document was for USCIS.
Friends, I ask you to help find a Russian-speaking psychologist who will be ready to communicate with me even on Skype.

You already filed vawa a got your receipt right ? If you are looking for a psychologist to make an evaluation for you to send it to the USCIS .. i don’t recommend that unless they asked you for more evidence you can send whatever they asked you for .. otherwise your case process will be delayed .. 

why the psychologists in Russia are refusing to give you statements for USCIS ? That’s wicked !! 

If you guys follow what @natalysmilehas been writing before you will see that she had mentioned she didnt have alot/or substantial for domestic violence. There are people who are badly abused but might find it hard to prove or gather evidence for that. If what she send isnt enough I think she might get an rfe . Wouldn't it be nice for her to e have a psychological evaluation or assessment.?. She dont have to send it directly to uscius but when/if they ask for rfe for that then she can send it. If they dont then she got nothing to lose. Its better to have one than to wait and find out she has nothing to prove her situation if asked for more prove.

I think it might be difficult to find psychologist willing to do the assessment in some countrys outside usa if they realise you intend to send what they write to another party eg uscius.  I am from Europe and I had difficulties getting that done in my country. I mentioned my need to two psychologists and they felt they were not the best to handle that kind of case. In return I had a chance to go to US and I found a psychologist willing to do that for me while I was there. I send the evaluation together with my other evidences. I got my 911 transcripts later after I had send my application. What am doing now is to wait to see if they send an rfe asking for more evidence and if they do I will send the transcripts.  In my opinion its better to have more evidence than to relax and find out you have none when asked for it.  Also let's not forget nataly has a language barrier. I can imagine how hard it is for her. 

Edited by cashweed

On 10/15/2019 at 6:29 PM, flyup123 said:

And yes, i never submitted this form before. So have it ready everyone :)

So i'm getting confused here is what my lawyer send me when i asked her in regard the I-864W form :( 

Spoiler

I apologize for the delayed response. An I-864 is not necessary for your case because it is based on VAWA. As for processing times, this varies because with the current administration in the White House - all processing times are a lot longer than what they used to be. I will pass on your email to Lauren to provide an accurate response

What can i do maybe thats why my I-360 toke 4 years and should i file I-864W myself since my lawyer doesn't see that this is necessary what should i do i don't want a nother 4 years for my I-485 to be reopen and rescheduled ( I-485 based on marriage with US Citizen I-360 approved 50 days ago  ) Can someone please advice ?

Edited by Apolo

14 minutes ago, Apolo said:

So i'm getting confused here is what my lawyer send me when i asked her in regard the I-864W form :( 

Reveal hidden contents

I apologize for the delayed response. An I-864 is not necessary for your case because it is based on VAWA. As for processing times, this varies because with the current administration in the White House - all processing times are a lot longer than what they used to be. I will pass on your email to Lauren to provide an accurate response

What can i do maybe thats why my I-360 toke 4 years and should i file I-864W myself since my lawyer doesn't see that this is necessary what should i do i don't want a nother 4 years for my I-485 to be reopen and rescheduled ( I-485 based on marriage with US Citizen I-360 approved 50 days ago  ) Can someone please advice ?

Your attorney mentioned i864 not i864w which is the waiver...let him know that..also if he gives you the run around..simply download fill out and take with you to the interview!💁

1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Your attorney mentioned i864 not i864w which is the waiver...let him know that..also if he gives you the run around..simply download fill out and take with you to the interview!💁

i'm sorry for the mistake and do i have to send it now, and if it has not been filed is that going to slow down minterviewerew for my I-48shouldud i bworrieded ?  And thank you :) 

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

You already filed vawa a got your receipt right ? If you are looking for a psychologist to make an evaluation for you to send it to the USCIS .. i don’t recommend that unless they asked you for more evidence you can send whatever they asked you for .. otherwise your case process will be delayed .. 

why the psychologists in Russia are refusing to give you statements for USCIS ? That’s wicked !! 

And already answered this question. The psychologist to whom I visit cannot give this, because it is believed that this is a secret between me and her. Professional secret.
Another US psychologist I found said she was not licensed and would not do so for USCIS. Perhaps she was scared, because she believed that it would be in court.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Apolo said:

i'm sorry for the mistake and do i have to send it now, and if it has not been filed is that going to slow down minterviewerew for my I-48shouldud i bworrieded ?  And thank you :) 

Take a glass of water and calm down . Stop stressing yourself over nothing . Do not send a document to USCIS if it’s not asked for . Like @Stillwinning!!!😊 said above, down the form and fill it out, sign and date it and when it’s time for your interview, you take it along with you . PERIOD . 

1 hour ago, Apolo said:

Nothing to be sorry about..especially as you're using an attorney..probably their oversight..just like mine..so I've resolved to go with my form i864w..I've downloaded it already! I suggest you do same!👍

Timeline
29 minutes ago, natalysmile said:

And already answered this question. The psychologist to whom I visit cannot give this, because it is believed that this is a secret between me and her. Professional secret.
Another US psychologist I found said she was not licensed and would not do so for USCIS. Perhaps she was scared, because she believed that it would be in court.

@natalysmile open this link on your smartphone or computer. These are list of Psychologist based here in America and most of them in New York . Call them Monday morning 10am, Nee York time . Explain vividly in Russian, that you need a detailed report for VAWA (USCIS) . Bear in mind that you’ll have to pay for their services as most of them charge as much as 1,500USD for a P. Evaluations. And also ask them if they would offer Counselling too. I hope this helps you. Do it on Monday and don’t wait until you receive an RFE first . https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/russian/11357

Edited by Deserteagle

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Nothing to be sorry about..especially as you're using an attorney..probably their oversight..just like mine..so I've resolved to go with my form i864w..I've downloaded it already! I suggest you do same!👍

You’re armed and ready girl . 

1 hour ago, Apolo said:

...and no it won't slow down anything..as long as you take it with you to the interview, so you don't get an RFE for it which is what might possibly bring about the delay!👍

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Deserteagle said:

@natalysmile open this link on your smartphone or computer. These are list of Psychologist based here in America and most of them in New York . Call them Monday morning 10am, Nee York time . Explain vividly in Russian, that you need a detailed report for VAWA (USCIS) . Bear in mind that you’ll have to pay for their services as most of them charge as much as 1,500USD for a P. Evaluations. And also ask them if they would offer Counselling too. I hope this helps you. Do it on Monday and don’t wait until you receive an RFE first . https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/russian/11357

Thank you very much. I will call them
I want to know, clarify ... Can I, together with additional evidence, send an additional letter (in more detail)

Timeline
6 minutes ago, natalysmile said:

Thank you very much. I will call them
I want to know, clarify ... Can I, together with additional evidence, send an additional letter (in more detail)

You’re welcome. The only letter you need to send USCIS now is a letter explaining to them you filed vawa twice mistakenly because you felt the first application you sent did not deliver to them due to the snail mail in Russia. Ask them to cancel one of them (you can choose which one to cancel ) . 

please, call those numbers on Monday morning . I hope one of those Russian medical professionals help you out . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.