2,997 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, staypositive said:

I want to fly within the country and my EAD expires before I travel waiting for my renewal to come. My state ID is still valid, but the “Temp. Visitor” Date on it is expired. Would that give me an issue for a domestic flight? What should I use as an ID? Thank you guys 

Your Foreign Passport is valid. No problem at with domestic flights. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Heism said:

Hello guys

Can anyone tell me how I can apply for the extension or renewal of my ead 765 and travel permit I 131?

They are expiring in 2 months

If you have a pending I-485 C09 and a pending I-360 application. Send these to Vermont. 

- a completed and signed   i-765 and I-131 application 

- two color passport photos 

- Biographical page of passport/ DL 

- Copy of expired EAD/travel permit 

- Copy of approved i-756 application (for about to expire EAD 

- Attach your pending i-360 NOA application . 

8 minutes ago, Heism said:

Hello guys

Can anyone tell me how I can apply for the extension or renewal of my ead 765 and travel permit I 131?

You're supposed to have sent it before now as it's taking time..please remember you're sending to Vermont! Here are the documents checklists if it's seperately or together..👇👇👇 

EAD Renewal
I-765 Form Filled
Two Passport Photos with A-Number written on the back of them
Copy of I-765 Receipt/Approval
Copy of I-485 Receipt
Copy of front and back of Current EAD/AP combo card
Copy of Drivers license

AP Renewal:
I-131 Form Filled
Two Passport Photos with A-Number written on the back of them
Copy of I-765 Receipt/Approval Notice
Copy of I-485 Receipt
Copy of front and back of Current EAD/AP combo card
Copy of Drivers license

6 hours ago, Heism said:

Hello guys

You should have applied it by now. Dont wait Uscis is taking longer than 3 months to issue new ead and ap

for renewal application based on pending i485

2 pass passport size photo

form i765

copy of previous ead

passport copy

i94 copy
pending i485 receipt

for AP : same documents. Form i131 for advance parole

Edited by Shroy123

9 hours ago, staypositive said:

I want to fly within the country and my EAD expires before I travel waiting for my renewal to come. My state ID is still valid, but the “Temp. Visitor” Date on it is expired. Would that give me an issue for a domestic flight? What should I use as an ID? Thank you guys 

Use your passport 

Good morning. 
what are the ways to check the status of my applications? I saw here something about checking via e-mail ou something like that.. the only way I check is going to uscis.gov and click on case status. 
Also, for those who sent RFE and change of address, how long did it take for anything to update on your case?? 
Thank you and have a great day!

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,  I got New Prima facie for 6 months yesterday November 4 ( November 2019 to April 2020) . The one that expired on Thursday valid  for One year but I filled VAWA October 2018. My questions are

(1) Why do I have 6 months prima facie now ? and 

(2) Do we have any May or June 2018 approval yet ? I'm October 2018 filler. Thanks my good family 

28 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

Morning everyone so I got this today.. I'm thinking my vawa has been approved?  

Screenshot_20191105-074735.png

I believe that does mean Vawa approval! Congrats!!

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

1 hour ago, i-need-help-pls said:

Good Morning Everyone,  I got New Prima facie for 6 months yesterday November 4 ( November 2019 to April 2020) . The one that expired on Thursday valid  for One year but I filled VAWA October 2018. My questions are

(1) Why do I have 6 months prima facie now ? and 

(2) Do we have any May or June 2018 approval yet ? I'm October 2018 filler. Thanks my good family 

Goodmorning my dear😊 don't worry about the duration of your prima facie. I got 180days PF shortly before I got approved. For approvals I've only heard of Jan Feb Mar and Apr. We'll all get there..just a matter of time.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

Morning everyone so I got this today.. I'm thinking my vawa has been approved?  

Screenshot_20191105-074735.png

Congrats so we are seeing may approvals that's a good way to start November 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Does anyone know the next step I have to take with my daughter..  She's with me and she's on my vawa as my derivative. I remember MS  Sandra saying I have to wait tell vawa approved to file a paper for her but I don't remember which one it is..  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.