dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 9/26/2019 at 10:05 PM, Karim2018 said:

Well, according to the instructions, if you submit tax transcripts (issued by IRS), you do not need the w2s. but if you submit tax returns, then you must also submit w2s. I did both, tax transcript and W2s. I've figured I had nothing to loose, so Ive resubmitted  w2s as well as a tax transcript separately, of course.

HEY ..... How can my husband obtain w2 if he already submitted with 1040 to irs?? 

we are waiting for DQ email.. Docs submitted on 10 sep .

I ONLY SUBMITTED LAST 2018 YEAR TAX  TRANSCRIPTS . 

I'M LOOKING TO HAVE W2 ALS0 OF THEY NEED TO SEE .BUT MY HUSBAND DONT HAVE NOW W2s.

HE AMENDED FOR 2017 AND 2016 BUT THATS NOT UPDATED IN IRS SYSTEM.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, zahira33 said:

Got DQ today !!!!!!!!!! one submission on 18/9 good luck to everybody

CONGRATULATIONS

DID YOU SUBMITTED FIRST TIME OR  SECOND??

Timeline
3 minutes ago, zahira33 said:

just one time on 18/9

Your so lucky 🤩 

Here we are desperately waiting for DQ email 

Submitted on  September 10,😤😤

Just now, Sam17 said:

Your so lucky 🤩 

Here we are desperately waiting for DQ email 

Submitted on  September 10,😤😤

don't worry it is coming to you soon. good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi. I know it's been awhile since I've been on. I have a question . We uploaded everything to the ceac again with more evidence. E mailed the embassy also. Yesterday we recieved a email from them. They said please email your passport along with your co sponsors tax forms. Which they already have so anyways I'm just wondering is this a good sign? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 9/23/2019 at 5:17 PM, Gabrobill said:

Hello guys.

Based on your experience, could you please tell me how long did it take for you to get a case number after your uscis status changed to “Your case was sent do the Department of state”?

Thank you in advance.

Good afternoon from Sweden!

For us, it took a whole month to get a case number and invoice number. We got ours just yesterday, and paid our AOS and IV fees immediately. Now we have to wait again haha... the process never ends! How long have you been waiting for a case number now? Good luck!!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Bray said:

Hi All,

Does anybody has experience with a delay in Ceac updating payment status from In process to Paid? I paid the fee last Saturday and it was clear and posted in my bank by Tuesday. But ceac still says in process. Getting frustrating :( i really want to continue moving forward. Cant do anything until the status change to paid. 

Oh really?? I hope this does not happen to us too :( just paid AOS and IV fees yesterday, and it says "in process". I did not think it would take more than 3 days to clear and for the payment to be processed. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Sam17 said:

HEY ..... How can my husband obtain w2 if he already submitted with 1040 to irs?? 

we are waiting for DQ email.. Docs submitted on 10 sep .

I ONLY SUBMITTED LAST 2018 YEAR TAX  TRANSCRIPTS . 

I'M LOOKING TO HAVE W2 ALS0 OF THEY NEED TO SEE .BUT MY HUSBAND DONT HAVE NOW W2s.

HE AMENDED FOR 2017 AND 2016 BUT THATS NOT UPDATED IN IRS SYSTEM.

You husband would of received duplicate copies of his W2. He can also get from his employer.

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

2 hours ago, ljujas2019 said:

For us, it took a whole month to get a case number and invoice number. We got ours just yesterday, and paid our AOS and IV fees immediately. Now we have to wait again haha... the process never ends! How long have you been waiting for a case number now? Good luck!!

Thank you for sharing! We’ve been waiting for 2 weeks now... fingers crossed 

2 hours ago, ljujas2019 said:

May I ask if did you call NVC to get your case number??thank you.

Timeline
1 minute ago, jd30 said:

May I ask if did you call NVC to get your case number??thank you.

Hi! 

I was calling every single day this week, but until yesterday, the NVC hadn't assigned a case number yet. I found out in the middle of the night (I am in Sweden haha) that the case and invoice numbers have been assigned now and that we were able to access the CEAC system and pay the fees. So yes, I was calling, but I was not one of the lucky ones getting their case and invoice numbers before expected.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.