Nature Boy 2.0

The what the heck did Biden say today thread

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I added my local Democrat party to my FB and supposedly I am a top fan for questioning what they post. Which is a big laugh for me. They are holding a watch party for the debates on Thursday and I am thinking about going. 

Always fun to get different perspectives.  How tolerant are they?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

How inclusive?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

17 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Oh I love to get different perspectives, because you never know when you might learn something new. But i find them to not be good with  Dissenting views. But I always listen to them to ensure that every voice is heard no matter what period that's why in my car I listen to MSNBC more than anything else.

Edit. They have Mark Sanford on now like he is a real contender to the President 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

20 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Hard to say. I’ve only been a member since 2017.

Obviously the local storm troopers have never heard of reincarnation 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Oh I love to get different perspectives, because you never know when you might learn something new. But i find them to not be good with  Dissenting views. But I always listen to them to ensure that every voice is heard no matter what period that's why in my car I listen to MSNBC more than anything else.

Edit. They have Mark Sanford on now like he is a real contender to the President 

So a party that claims tolerance and inclusiveness and it is really just rhetoric?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

So a party that claims tolerance and inclusiveness and it is really just rhetoric?

Basically.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

As long as you agree 100% with them.

If you agree only 99.44%, you are to be shunned, doxxed, professionally destroyed, and probably beaten up too.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

55 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

As long as you agree 100% with them.

If you agree only 99.44%, you are to be shunned, doxxed, professionally destroyed, and probably beaten up too.

Did you hear about the guy that has been vocal opponent to the KKK and has led many of their members away from that group.  He was even called a "white supremacist" of the weekend.

14 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So who is your candidate that you like? Also how do you feel about the Democrat proposal about giving illegals healthcare?

I haven't settled on one yet. I like what both Warren and Buttigieg are saying, maybe Buttigieg a little more. When it comes to extending healthcare to all, I have some conflicting feelings. On the one hand, I think it's to everyone's benefit to have a healthy society, and society includes people who are resident here, documented alien or citizen or not. On the other hand, there are finite resources to spend on this. And on a third hand (I have three hands apparently) if healthcare spending is based on taxation, those undocumented people who are paying taxes should have access to healthcare too. I think the same can be said for social security and medicare. If you're paying for it, you should be able to use it. 

Just my two pennies. :) 

15 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I haven't settled on one yet. I like what both Warren and Buttigieg are saying, maybe Buttigieg a little more. When it comes to extending healthcare to all, I have some conflicting feelings. On the one hand, I think it's to everyone's benefit to have a healthy society, and society includes people who are resident here, documented alien or citizen or not. On the other hand, there are finite resources to spend on this. And on a third hand (I have three hands apparently) if healthcare spending is based on taxation, those undocumented people who are paying taxes should have access to healthcare too. I think the same can be said for social security and medicare. If you're paying for it, you should be able to use it. 

I agree with most of what you said. However, for the last line, the counter argument is you don't get to benefit from activities that occur secondary to illegal activity. From a legal standpoint, that is  applicable to almost every aspect of society. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Timeline
25 minutes ago, laylalex said:

You use the word "undocumented" like they simply don't have a drivers license or something.

They are not undocumented, they are illegal immigrants.  They didn't go thru the process, they didn't get a medical,  they didn't pay "the man" like all of us here had to do.  They are criminals.  No, they don't deserve healthcare if they pay taxes.  If they want to buy their own insurance while illegally hanging out, fine.  As for SS, they absolutely deserve it if they work and have the money deducted from their paychecks... right after they adjust status and get a green card. 

As for Buttleg, don't know much about him,  but the little I HAVE seen, he seems to be a professional hypocrite.  Might bear watching.

7 hours ago, laylalex said:

They are interchangeable.  Free Stuff and open borders 

We had a huge Trump rally tonight to hopefully bring out the vote tomorrow in the special elections tomorrow. There is a lot riding on the 9th Congressional district race tomorrow.

Edited by Cyberfx1024