Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

587 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, morry & ren said:

I-130? We didn’t have a I-130  we are on a K1 visa . Someone more experienced on that type of visa would be better suited to handle your question. But I wouldn’t hesitate to call NVC anytime. I called every day! They were always eager to help.

oh sorry, I didn't read the topic headlines. But your response helps alot. I always thought that calling NVC more would delay my case. 

I called again today, lady was very nice, said they don't have it yet from USCIS and that it's been taking around 6 weeks. She asked when I received my NOA2, told her September 14th. She said I can call back whenever but that it would probably be ready closer to Oct 26

Edited by soco

Removal of Conditions:

Nebraska Service Center

File Date - January 17, 2023

Package Delivered - January 19, 2023

NOA Date - January 24, 2023

NOA Received - January 27, 2023

Biometrics Waived- January 31, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called and the gentlemen told me they received mine today. They could not provide the number either. I asked when I can call back to get it and they were telling me they are still processing the cases they received on Sept 11. Does he mean that was dated Sept 11 or that the physically received? All i know is that some have received their case numbers with their NOA 2 close to mine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Benin
Timeline
2 hours ago, JKLMnoP said:

I called and the gentlemen told me they received mine today. They could not provide the number either. I asked when I can call back to get it and they were telling me they are still processing the cases they received on Sept 11. Does he mean that was dated Sept 11 or that the physically received? All i know is that some have received their case numbers with their NOA 2 close to mine.

Call tomorrow. They’ll have it. They told me the exact same thing and my case # was done the next day. 

Waiting On My Love... 

Noa1 06/04/19

Noa 2 08/24/19 

NVC Received: On my Bday 09/20 

Sent to Embassy: Oct 1st 

Embassy Received: Oct 8th 

Interview Scheduled: Nov 13th!!!!!!!!

Interview Re-scheduled: Nov 15th 

CEAC Shows Issued: Nov 19th 

Timeline
12 hours ago, JKLMnoP said:

Ok what a relief. I should make the October 15 deadline correct?

Yes, if they assign by the end of today you should make the OCT 15 shipment 

Waiting On My Love... 

Noa1 06/04/19

Noa 2 08/24/19 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
15 hours ago, JKLMnoP said:

Same here (they received our case yesterday) but I think we will not make the 15th shipment date. We called today again and we still don’t have our case number. We’ll try to call NVC later. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 hours ago, lashayhicks said:

Call tomorrow. They’ll have it. They told me the exact same thing and my case # was done the next day. 

Hello! How did you receive packet 3? Can we send in our packet 3 as soon as the consulate receives our case or wait until we get a hard copy?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, F&SS said:

Hello! How did you receive packet 3? Can we send in our packet 3 as soon as the consulate receives our case or wait until we get a hard copy?

that depends on your embassy... Go over to the regional threads... My embassy sent me Packet 3 via email once they received my case from the NVC, it took about a week... if am not mistaken Canada sends their packet in the actual mail but you would have to ask other Canadians to be sure. 

Waiting On My Love... 

Noa1 06/04/19

Noa 2 08/24/19 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, lashayhicks said:

that depends on your embassy... Go over to the regional threads... My embassy sent me Packet 3 via email once they received my case from the NVC, it took about a week... if am not mistaken Canada sends their packet in the actual mail but you would have to ask other Canadians to be sure. 

Oh okay thanks for your help!!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, highkapoor said:

NOA2 issue date Sep-23

Case received at NVC Oct-8

Case # not assigned yet.

Congrats! That’s fast. Our noa2 issued date is 9/9. How did you find out it’s at NVC, USCIS website?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Russ&MaryAnn said:

Congrats! That’s fast. Our noa2 issued date is 9/9. How did you find out it’s at NVC, USCIS website?

I have been calling NVC every few days.  Today they said the case is waiting to be digitized by the mail room folks but it has arrived.

Timeline
1 minute ago, highkapoor said:

I have been calling NVC every few days.  Today they said the case is waiting to be digitized by the mail room folks but it has arrived.

I see, thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.