2,946 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yours is a 15yr card! 😏😂😂😂😂 just kidding!!! Of course it's a 10yr card!!!🙌 @Braveheart123 take note!😊👍

Lol ..you the best ..I wish IB6 is the card category 

24 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

😀😀😀🙌👍

Gm cheerleader...Do you know how I can file for my son now? He was in the approved I360 that I got ..and how long it might take ? AMD what forms I need ? Thanks in advance 

3 hours ago, Makanaki said:

Evening VJ fam... just want to say hi and to let you all know that reading your posts is very heart warming. Some days I feel like giving up on this world, and I come in here and you all bring array of hope. Congratulations to all the approved members, especially @NICOLA2017 I shed a tear of joy for you as well. I got the letter from USCIS and all it says is that we have reopened your case (i485) I’m elated about this. But also trying to retalk myself into following my passion. I was sacked from a job based on me not able to function as a result of the abuse. This is the first time ever in my whole entire life that I will be sacked from a job! And honestly I never knew how this affected me psychologically until recently - I just seem not to be able to believe in myself ...this is a career path that I have the highest certification for but I honestly feel so little right now like I’m not good enough anymore😥 I pray I make it. It’s getting tougher and tougher each day. But I hold on to this positive family and hopefully being a good mom to my children😥 my daughter turns 16 in a few days and I feel I’ve failed her ...I’m ranting, I’m sorry... just overwhelmed...one of those days. Once again I appreciate everyone on this platform 

Thank you ...Cheer up.. better days ahead... what can we do to make you feel better ? We are all here as a family ...some might be on more than some but we all have one thing in common...feel free to inbox me anytime you like ...😚😚😚😚😊

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello everyone, friends.
I want to know if I filled out the I-360 form correctly

1 USCIS Online Account Number (if any)

2 Alien Registration Number (A-number)

It first page I-360.

I wrote the numbers of these cases when the K1 visa was issued.
Did I do the right thing?
Or should I not write these numbers and USISI will assign a new number?

Hugs

19 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Gm cheerleader...Do you know how I can file for my son now? He was in the approved I360 that I got ..and how long it might take ? AMD what forms I need ? Thanks in advance 

Good AM ma'am!😊 really don't know much about it..but here's what i found out about follow to join petitions..👇👇👇

Following-to-Join Benefits
  1. Form I-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition.
  2. A copy of the original application or petition that you used to apply for immigrant status.
  3. A copy of Form I-797, Notice of Action, for the original application or petition.
  4. A copy of your Form I-551 (green card)

45 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Good AM ma'am!😊 really don't know much about it..but here's what i found out about follow to join petitions..👇👇👇

Following-to-Join Benefits
  1. Form I-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition.
  2. A copy of the original application or petition that you used to apply for immigrant status.
  3. A copy of Form I-797, Notice of Action, for the original application or petition.
  4. A copy of your Form I-551 (green card)

Thank you ...😚

3 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

What if you got a green card with IB6. Does it makes a difference???

Ib6 is for vawa...someone asked earlier the category that's why I replied .

i tried to recall from the thread, but i couldn't seem to locate the conversation, how long does it take from the time Vermont receives your EAD C31 renewal application till you receive the Notice? They cashed the check for the fee yesterday after 2 weeks so just curious. Also, do they assign a different case number or they just add the updates to the I360 case? Thanks.

Edited by flyup123

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
12 hours ago, natalysmile said:

Hello everyone, friends.
I want to know if I filled out the I-360 form correctly

1 USCIS Online Account Number (if any)

2 Alien Registration Number (A-number)

It first page I-360.

I wrote the numbers of these cases when the K1 visa was issued.
Did I do the right thing?
Or should I not write these numbers and USISI will assign a new number?

Hugs

Yes your A-number does not change no matter which case they are working on. So its thesame number from your K1 visa. As for your USCIS online Account Number, I dont know. Someone else will help you with response to that

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.