2,946 posts in this topic

Just recently discovered this site and thought it would help a sister. If you need a copy of your spouse's birth certificate to prove citizenship, marriage record, or divorce record, you can order it through this website. No consent required. :) https://www.vitalchek.com/vital-records

1 hour ago, CrimsonWarrior26 said:

Just recently discovered this site and thought it would help a sister. If you need a copy of your spouse's birth certificate to prove citizenship, marriage record, or divorce record, you can order it through this website. No consent required. :) https://www.vitalchek.com/vital-records

Thanks dear! This is valuable, and I'm sure lots of people will appreciate it! I do!😊👍💙

5 hours ago, Bryan12 said:

Hello VJ family,Trust you guys are holding up,I believe we will all have a reason to smile at the end of this journey,it’s been a while since I ask questions after having my EAD/AP,God has been so good to me,I got a nice job in the IT world 1.5 month after I got my EAD, since then have been silently following and reading.

Anyways have been anxiously waiting and waiting for a email/phone alert on my case.

Its been 16month (May filing)of silence on my case.

Praying for a miracle(approval)and for everyone here.

Congrats on your new job! Happy for you! I pray you hear something soon! Godbless!🙏😊

Hi Dear Friends,

Just wondering if everyone received the same receipt from Vermont. 

Also my last update on USCIS is”On August 13, 2019, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxx. 

We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. “

Please follow the instructions in the notice. 

If you do not receive your receipt notice by September 12, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter

If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

F6D3A882-831D-4039-A4E9-A506E01F7695.jpeg

Edited by HopeHope__

28 minutes ago, HopeHope__ said:

Hi Dear Friends,

Also my last update on USCIS is”On August 13, 2019, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxx. 

If you do not receive your receipt notice by September 12, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter

If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Vermont does not send out different i360 receipt to applicants!☺ ...so you guessed right...they're all the same!👍

Timeline
2 hours ago, HopeHope__ said:

Hi Dear Friends,

Hi HopeHope, when did you submit your application ? and how long it takes for to get this receipt ? thanks in advance.

Timeline
3 hours ago, HopeHope__ said:

Hi Dear Friends,

Hi, I scrolled back to your timeline, it’s amazing to get your receipt notice fast, it’s been 8 weeks for me, and nothing yet, good luck to us all and thanks for sharing.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, HopeHope__ said:

Hi Dear Friends,

That is a valid Notice of Action for your VAWA case...now the waiting begins  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

2 hours ago, sheima said:

Hi HopeHope, when did you submit your application ? and how long it takes for to get this receipt ? thanks in advance.

In my case  it took only 10 days buy I know usually it takes longer. Sometimes months. 

1 hour ago, sheima said:

Hi, I scrolled back to your timeline, it’s amazing to get your receipt notice fast, it’s been 8 weeks for me, and nothing yet, good luck to us all and thanks for sharing.

I know it was really fast. Usually it takes longer. Don’t worry. You are going to receive your receipt soon! The only thing that is a mystery to me is that my attorney was 100% sure they would mail the receipt in 2 weeks or before. I don’t know why she was so sure about that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by HopeHope__

Timeline
5 minutes ago, HopeHope__ said:

I know it was really fast. Usually it takes longer. Don’t worry. You are going to receive your receipt soon! The only thing that is a mystery to me is that my attorney was 100% sure they would mail the receipt in 2 weeks or before. I don’t know why she was so sure about that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe your attorney knows another way of processing vawa, congratulations on getting good attorney, so, is this means your attorneys clients are getting vawa approved faster?😂😂😂

Filed: Other Timeline
17 hours ago, Bryan12 said:

Hello VJ family,Trust you guys are holding up,I believe we will all have a reason to smile at the end of this journey,it’s been a while since I ask questions after having my EAD/AP,God has been so good to me,I got a nice job in the IT world 1.5 month after I got my EAD, since then have been silently following and reading.

Anyways have been anxiously waiting and waiting for a email/phone alert on my case.

Its been 16month (May filing)of silence on my case.

Praying for a miracle(approval)and for everyone here.

Congratulations on the new job!! Approval and GC are bound to follow...Keep soldering on trooper!! we are all with you!! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.