skipperdee

K1 Filers - July / August NOA2 - Montreal

523 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

@klgckI received the letter from embassy with our approved I-129f and my police check in regular mail on Monday. My fiancé also received a letter from the embassy without the approved I-129f 

Edited by minails

Timeline
12 hours ago, minails said:

@klgckI received the letter from embassy with our approved I-129f and my police check in regular mail on Monday. My fiancé also received a letter from the embassy without the approved I-129f 

That's good. I have been keeping my eye out for both mail and email. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kacey8361 said:

Received packet 3, then 4 yesterday. Only available appointment was Nov 27! 

Can someone comment on interview dates and when/if sooner dates may potentially become available? Does that typically happen? 

Thank you so so much

I booked my interview on Wednesday, the only appointment I could see was November 20 @ 730 am so I took it. I was also wondering if cancellations could become available but I’ve already booked my flights so November 20 it will be. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, klgck said:

Sent in P3 yesterday and recieved P4 this morning! Interview is booked for November 27 at 8am! Wasn't expecting to get an interview so fast.

You're in the slot after mine. :)

Edited by Thrillhouse

Timeline
On 9/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, wingman23 said:

very important confirmation please - when you sign in into the ais-usvisa-info.com website, does it show IMMIGRANT VISA on top? i chose K application when i was creating my account so i'm sure i got it right. but just want to confirm with you guys if you are seeing the same - IMMIGRANT VISA - on the top right corner. When I chose NIV mode, the account just shows my user account name and nothing else.

thanks for the prompt response!

image.png.61d0f2cacd56e42867a5b5a6eaaf397a.png

mine is also showing as immigrant visa and when i go to niv mode it is also blank. did i make a mistake or is this correct? 

Timeline
7 hours ago, klgck said:

mine is also showing as immigrant visa and when i go to niv mode it is also blank. did i make a mistake or is this correct? 

yes, that's the correct one. 

Timeline
16 hours ago, minails said:

I booked my interview on Wednesday, the only appointment I could see was November 20 @ 730 am so I took it. I was also wondering if cancellations could become available but I’ve already booked my flights so November 20 it will be. 

i believe the only spot that you'll be able to see is the earliest available one. no option to view other spots. not 100% sure on this because when we saw there is 1 available spot, we just grabbed it, paid, and jumped for joy!

Timeline
13 hours ago, klgck said:

Sent in P3 yesterday and recieved P4 this morning! Interview is booked for November 27 at 8am! Wasn't expecting to get an interview so fast.

lucky you! some of us here kept on checking the website everyday and refreshing the page every 20 or so minutes until that fateful day and time that the consulate opened up spots.

Timeline
6 hours ago, wingman23 said:

lucky you! some of us here kept on checking the website everyday and refreshing the page every 20 or so minutes until that fateful day and time that the consulate opened up spots.

I know! I feel so lucky. I was definitely expecting all spots to be filled and thinking I wasn't getting an interview until January! Also, thanks for clarifying about the immigration visa thing!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.