dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2019

720 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
38 minutes ago, AmusingCamera said:

@Nody I called embassy in Cairo and they are useless. They can’t give any info. I have to email them.

The same thing if you email them! They are useless and all they will tell you that your case is at the NVC and you have to wait till they schedule your interview!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nody said:

The same thing if you email them! They are useless and all they will tell you that your case is at the NVC and you have to wait till they schedule your interview!

Nody, I can't believe you're still here... Have you reached out to your Senator/Congressman? Sorry if you've said before. There must be something that can be done

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, Parcaran said:

Nody, I can't believe you're still here... Have you reached out to your Senator/Congressman? Sorry if you've said before. There must be something that can be done

Yes!!! Still here waiting for over 4 months now!! 

The embassy is processing F2A and today 2 people I know got their ILs , they waited for 5 months F4 category..

We called the congresswoman and she asked us to give the embassy 30 days to respond!! 

5 minutes ago, Pawandeep said:

Woooo , i also receive interview letter from Mumbai embassy so happy ...😄

What's the exact time you've received the IL email? Many congratulations!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Pawandeep said:

Woooo , i also receive interview letter from Mumbai embassy so happy ...😄

Yay! what is your CC and visa type? what day is the interview?

please PM me for link!

Timeline
7 hours ago, JJ & JT said:

Finally!! Got our interview letter!! 😭🙏🏼😭🙏🏼

CC May 1st, Mumbai

Wow praise the Lord!!!

I'm feeling happy for everyone.  🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I'm keep in praying

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Pawandeep said:

Cc-31May F2A

Interview day 16 September 2019

would you please fill out your timeline and the spreadsheet (from the first post in here)? That will help so many people get better perspective :)

please PM me for link!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.