dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2019

720 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

Is it true...Mumbai again gave IL’s  to F2’s ...this is utterly pathetic that we US citizens have been cut again and shoved in the corner ...

Who knows?   Everyone's spewing their opinions with no concrete evidence.   Until July stats come out, we can't blame the F2x category for our situation

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
36 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

Is it true...Mumbai again gave IL’s  to F2’s ...this is utterly pathetic that we US citizens have been cut again and shoved in the corner ...

Where do you see this? it's not in telegram or on VJ or in the spreadsheet. was this on the whatsapp group? how many?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/13/2019 at 2:49 PM, M&K2019 said:

Hi everyone! My wife and I are waiting for an interview date from Montreal, Canada. She applied for an IR-1 visa. We became documentarily qualified on May 15th.

This wait for the interview date is brutal, we were originally under the impression that it would only take around 60 days from becoming DQ to have the actual interview. Now we are almost 90 days and no interview date in sight! What is going on with Montreal? 

I saw someone post about a group of others waiting for Montreal, can I please be added to that?

I would like to be added too please!  DQ 31 July 2019 here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
17 hours ago, alannah_rose said:

Meant to come back here earlier and comment but i've been so busy since my interview!

Had my interview last week at the Sydney Consulate. I was the very first one of the day and was Approved! I was in and out within an hour :)  Just waiting for my passport to come back and then I can start organizing my flights!

Thanks so much to everyone here, its been great to have my questions answered without having to call NVC everytime! Good luck to those still waiting for an interview date! It'll come soon :)

Congratulations!! So happy for you! Best of luck on your new journey!

18 hours ago, naz94 said:

Once NVC completes the case, it waits in the queue for interview date. Of course, it is first come first serve. However, you have look into your priority date. CR1/IR1/IR2 comes first.

I checked with Dhaka Embassy. Their next available date interview date is Sept 24th, 2019. That's for K1 visa. They usually send out interview letters last and first week of the month. I have been checking this post to see if there is any update from any applicant in Bangladesh.

22 hours ago, theblooray said:

DQ 12th June. STILL waiting.

I am waiting too, but check your priority date for Dhaka. If it is in Sept, most likely, you might get interview date in October, 2019. Dhaka has a lot of applicants who are waiting for interview. Most of them are in F1 through F4 category. However, CR1 category for US Citizen comes first. spoke to an attorney about this. That's what I heard.

11 minutes ago, Riadhora said:

I am waiting too, but check your priority date for Dhaka. If it is in Sept, most likely, you might get interview date in October, 2019. Dhaka has a lot of applicants who are waiting for interview. Most of them are in F1 through F4 category. However, CR1 category for US Citizen comes first. spoke to an attorney about this. That's what I heard.

Yes that is correct RE CR1 priority. My PD is January 30th. Does this mean I have a bloody long wait on my hands??

2 minutes ago, theblooray said:

Yes that is correct RE CR1 priority. My PD is January 30th. Does this mean I have a bloody long wait on my hands??

My bad. PD doesn't matter when it comes to the CR1, but have heard rumours this is exactly how they've been assigning interviews anyway.

14 minutes ago, theblooray said:

My bad. PD doesn't matter when it comes to the CR1, but have heard rumours this is exactly how they've been assigning interviews anyway.

May be, but looks like you got everything done within 4 months. You are very lucky. It took me almost 11 months to complete everything. Anyway, I checked the available interview date for visa for K1 or other category. Next available appointment is on Sept 24th. I know priority date doesn't matter. There has to be a reason why they put priority date for CR1. Let's see what happens. I checked excel spreadsheet on this site. Very few people from Dhaka posted their interview date. If you check the sheet for Dhaka applicant between January, 2019 and March, 2019, you will see it took them almost a month and half to complete visa interview after NVC completed the case. If you have been waiting for three months, something is going on there.

32 minutes ago, Riadhora said:

May be, but looks like you got everything done within 4 months. You are very lucky. It took me almost 11 months to complete everything. Anyway, I checked the available interview date for visa for K1 or other category. Next available appointment is on Sept 24th. I know priority date doesn't matter. There has to be a reason why they put priority date for CR1. Let's see what happens. I checked excel spreadsheet on this site. Very few people from Dhaka posted their interview date. If you check the sheet for Dhaka applicant between January, 2019 and March, 2019, you will see it took them almost a month and half to complete visa interview after NVC completed the case. If you have been waiting for three months, something is going on there.

I am lucky hence I'm RELATIVELY calm about the wait. My wife on the other hand...she's doing her best!

Generally speaking, yes, based on the sheet most people had their IL's delivered roughly 4 weeks after their DQ dates. Till the end of April. And then, sheer silence. A couple of people on Facebook with a DQ date of 10th May 2019 have received their IL's so there's finally some movement. I'm assuming it's just the summer months where student and visit visas are heavily prioritised, hence the backlog with the immigrant stuff.

On 8/1/2019 at 10:09 AM, H M said:

Hi,

This is the message we received "We are unable to accept multiple document types combined. Please delete these documents and submit each document under the appropriate document type." Uploaded the documents again, and after they reviewed them we got a status update of "ACCEPTED" and that's what it shows on CEAC but in messages it still gives the same message that "We are unable to accept multiple document types combined. Please delete these documents and submit each document under the appropriate document type." Really confused about this. Anyone else had same experience? What should we do? 

Hi H M, how long did NVC take to review your resubmitted document? I had the same issue and was wondering if it takes another month for them to review. Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.