Dman2019

Annulment

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

My finance and I are looking for a goog annulment attorney with a good reputation of getting speedy annulment. It’s my understanding the right attorney can help speed it through as long as you are willing to pay. Can anyone suggest one with these abilities?

Yes thanks so much. We really long to be together where I can provide her the life she deserves. Thank to all

13 hours ago, Dman2019 said:

My finance and I are looking for a goog annulment attorney with a good reputation of getting speedy annulment. It’s my understanding the right attorney can help speed it through as long as you are willing to pay. Can anyone suggest one with these abilities?

Yes thanks so much. We really long to be together where I can provide her the life she deserves. Thank to all

An annulment attorney for the USA or for their country, also what country are they from?

36 minutes ago, Dman2019 said:

Sorry, looking for recommendations for Manila Philippines?

Can she get a ticket to Guam? Which would include a US Tourist Visa.

Only need to be there 7 days and she can file for divorce  in Guam and it will get here free to marry for USCIS purpose

Edited by Falcon Cara

ChickBoy

Filed: Other Timeline

Well maybe I don’t understand clearly. She is a Philipino and was married to a philipino man in the Philippines  So what your saying is she can go to Guam and file for a divorce there? And going to Guam will get her a US tourist Visa? The answer is yes we can easily get a ticket to Guam financial wise. She also has a Philippine passport. 

We are just trying to find the best and fastest way to work through this process. We love each other and want to be together. I’m here in America and my job only allows me to leave work a week at a time twice a year. So im sure you understand how much we miss each other. Now we Skype every day, but I want her here in America where we can be together in a much better environment. It’s extremely hard for her and it hurts me to see her struggle like this. Well enough for all of the. So does this fit what you are mentioning? So if she buys a ticket to Guam it provides a US tourist visa? So can she travel to the US with it? So to be clear if she goes to Guam and is there 7 days she can file for divorce?

She would first need a US visa prior to going to Guam.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/24/2019 at 1:02 AM, Dman2019 said:

Update your profile and timeline so we know what country you are talking about. 

:time:

9 hours ago, Dman2019 said:

Sorry, looking for recommendations for Manila Philippines?

Yes add that

3 hours ago, Dman2019 said:

Well maybe I don’t understand clearly. She is a Philipino and was married to a philipino man in the Philippines  So what your saying is she can go to Guam and file for a divorce there? And going to Guam will get her a US tourist Visa? The answer is yes we can easily get a ticket to Guam financial wise. She also has a Philippine passport. 

We are just trying to find the best and fastest way to work through this process. We love each other and want to be together. I’m here in America and my job only allows me to leave work a week at a time twice a year. So im sure you understand how much we miss each other. Now we Skype every day, but I want her here in America where we can be together in a much better environment. It’s extremely hard for her and it hurts me to see her struggle like this. Well enough for all of the. So does this fit what you are mentioning? So if she buys a ticket to Guam it provides a US tourist visa? So can she travel to the US with it? So to be clear if she goes to Guam and is there 7 days she can file for divorce?

Ignore the reference to Guam .. can't go there without a visa.   Chances of getting a tourist visa are almost as good as finding hens teeth.

As for annulment attorney, I might suggest talking with the people at the local registry as to who is a good attorney for annulment.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

4 hours ago, Dman2019 said:

She has to apply and get approved for a tourist visa to the USA, and then fly to Gaum.  Only needs to be there for 7 days and she can file for divorce.    This is an uphill battle to get approved for a US tourist visa.

ChickBoy

5 hours ago, Dman2019 said:

There are a few members here that have experience with annulment from PHL. But be warned, even with an attorney it takes a long time (I remember close to 2 years). We always tell people that immigration and fast does not go together. It is a realization that people must comes to terms with.

If your fiance can't get a US visitor visa (it is extremely hard for young Filipinas with American BFs to get visas) there are other places should could try where a divorce is recognized. Hong Kong being one and maybe even Mexico.

Edited by Unlockable

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

12 minutes ago, Unlockable said:

There are a few members here that have experience with annulment from PHL. But be warned, even with an attorney it takes a long time (I remember close to 2 years). We always tell people that immigration and fast does not go together. It is a realization that people must comes to terms with.

If your fiance can't get a US visitor visa (it is extremely hard for young Filipinas with American BFs to get visas) there are other places should could try where a divorce is recognized. Hong Kong being one and maybe even Mexico.

Most countries require you to live there for a period of time before you can file.  Gaum is the only area I know where you can get 7 day requirement for divorce and not have to live there. 

Guam is a good solutions also for expats living in Philippines whom want to seek a divorce

ChickBoy

An annulment in the Philippines will not be cheap and it will not be fast.

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Several discussions about their annulment process:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTVP1GOxNtIEOBswOlvKQEA/search?query=annulment

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Seems like the OP did not know what he was getting into, maybe a good time to take  a step back and reconsider.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 hours ago, Boiler said:

Seems like the OP did not know what he was getting into, maybe a good time to take  a step back and reconsider.

Amen

I had already ruled anyone out in the Philippines that needed and Annulment, or College Education or was from a poor or broken family when I set my standards

ChickBoy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.