Greenbaum

JULY - AUGUST 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC

1,256 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nick&Fatie said:

Okay...I just checked my expiration date, it says Valid till November 7th. Well, the NVC letter said it takes several weeks for the consulate to start final process and I also called the embassy help center and they assured me I will hear from the embassy soon. 

Ok. My understanding is that your interview needs to be scheduled before that date or request a extension because if it expires then you have to start over. 

I would do more follow to be safe.

Timeline
1 hour ago, TennilleO said:

I can't speak for Ghana but Nigeria just sent ours and I requested it in August through email. My suggestion is to find someone who just completed process or is close to completion and see if they have it or will share. You can also see if @Greenbaum might have it. He had mines and I'm very thankful he shared.

Hi @TennilleOcan you send me the p3 you just received from Nigeria? Thank you! 

Timeline

Has anyone had to request an extension for their NOA2? Did you have to contact USCIS or NVC?

On 9/20/2019 at 1:02 PM, ParulAbhay said:

I have also been thinking the same, hope everything is fine at his end

Me too! Hope he’s well. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

16 hours ago, Brklyn Belle said:

Hi @TennilleOcan you send me the p3 you just received from Nigeria? Thank you! 

K1 Packet 2019.pdf   

Medical Examination Instructions 2019.pdf 

let me know if the dont work

Edited by TennilleO

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline

@Greenbaum  I heard he went to see a doctor and most likely taking a small break from the site.  I would advise all to respect his privacy and give it a few weeks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 9/18/2019 at 5:08 PM, UAreWhatuBecame said:

I call again today and as of 5PM my case was not received.  NOA2 since Aug 27th.

Hi I noticed you have dated for everything do you estimate those dates. How did you know that?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nephie said:

Hi I noticed you have dated for everything do you estimate those dates. How did you know that?

I estimated.   Believe it and it will occur logic.  I will update my dates once i have factual dates, sorry.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 minutes ago, UAreWhatuBecame said:

I estimated.   Believe it and it will occur logic.  I will update my dates once i have factual dates, sorry.

Hehehehe, I like how you think lol, positive energy is everything. I hope it works out for you as you have proclaimed. 😊🙏🏽

Timeline

Am just praying and believing in God that I get to hear about my p3 soon and be able to book an Interview date. Good luck to everyone waiting patiently, and to those already got their interview dates, all of the best in Jesus Name 🙏🏽

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

NOA2 08/27/19

Just called NVC few minutes ago. They just received our case this morning! Case number is not assigned yet. I’ll check with them tomorrow. Fingers crossed for embassy ship date on October 1st.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Benin
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Art25 said:

NOA2 08/27/19

Just called NVC few minutes ago. They just received our case this morning! Case number is not assigned yet. I’ll check with them tomorrow. Fingers crossed for embassy ship date on October 1st.  

yep you will be on the Oct 1st train, from what ive read as long as they have the wed before the shipment you will go out... I'm right there with you.

Waiting On My Love... 

Noa1 06/04/19

Noa 2 08/24/19 

NVC Received: On my Bday 09/20 

Sent to Embassy: Oct 1st 

Embassy Received: Oct 8th 

Interview Scheduled: Nov 13th!!!!!!!!

Interview Re-scheduled: Nov 15th 

CEAC Shows Issued: Nov 19th 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
18 minutes ago, lashayhicks said:

yep you will be on the Oct 1st train, from what ive read as long as they have the wed before the shipment you will go out... I'm right there with you.

I just called she said they haven’t received it yet I’m a little disappointed 

nao2 8/27

@Art25 what number did you called?

Edited by Nephie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nephie said:

nao2 8/27

I called -0888 number. Check back with them later tonight. They might be still opening our cases that they received today from USCIS. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Benin
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nephie said:

nao2 8/27

i called the 0888 too, give it a couple of more days i was 8/24 and they just got my case on Friday... 

Waiting On My Love... 

Noa1 06/04/19

Noa 2 08/24/19 

NVC Received: On my Bday 09/20 

Sent to Embassy: Oct 1st 

Embassy Received: Oct 8th 

Interview Scheduled: Nov 13th!!!!!!!!

Interview Re-scheduled: Nov 15th 

CEAC Shows Issued: Nov 19th 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, lashayhicks said:

i called the 0888 too, give it a couple of more days i was 8/24 and they just got my case on Friday... 

Please how did they let you know they got it, I mean the consulate? I got my NVC since August 20th, my case says ready. Still haven’t heard anything from the embassy so I book my appointment. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.